The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"555-SLUT"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-02, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"555-SLUT"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 11:31 PM (EST)

Yay! It's time to rejoice because Chiawhora is gone! I really really really did not like this easy/sleazy girl. Sorry Baqua, I know we usually like the same characters, but not this time (although I do like Roddy a lot and went for Josh for a little while at the beginning). I blame Chiara for the recent outbreak of Gonorrhea in this country. I should never have trusted her when she told me it was her first time. It hurts to pee now.

In the words of the incredible Oscar the Grouch "Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish."

Attending FSU, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 555-SLUT Drive My Car 08-23-02 1
 RE: 555-SLUT Swami 08-23-02 2
 RE: 555-SLUT Bucky Katt 08-23-02 3
 Chiara... will be missed BaquaR13 08-23-02 4
   RE: Chiara... will be missed ginger 08-23-02 5
       RE: Chiara... will be missed BaquaR13 08-23-02 6
 RE: 555-SLUT LadyT 08-23-02 7
   RE: 555-SLUT MandyM 08-23-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-02, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 555-SLUT"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-02 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

When I get nervous I stick my hands under my arms and I smell them. It's gross because they smell so bad. It's dirty and bad."

edit, cuz my Mary Catherine Gallegher pic didn't work

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 555-SLUT"
>>I really really really did not like this easy/sleazy girl.<<

I totally agree, Jeff. Chiawhore somehow confused being a free spirit with being a slut. They are absolutely not the same thing! Chiarra, if you are reading this, know that you are a pathetic slut. Your mother must be shamed by your degenerate on-screen antics. If you were my daughter, you would be in therapy. If my son wanted to date you, I would lock him in his room. If you were my neighbor, I would move. Get the picture?

(Sorry about your, uh, problem, Jeff. What were you thinking?)

Swami

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-23-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 555-SLUT"
> I blame Chiara for the recent outbreak of Gonorrhea in this country. I should never have trusted her when she told me it was her first time. It hurts to pee now.

I think your first clue that it wasn't her first time was the 'Now Serving' ticket dispenser that she carries around with her. I think your second clue would have been the kneepads she was wearing. I think your third clue would have been when she stated Monica Lewinsky is her hero.

Ok - I could go on and on with this. Good luck with your problem there buddy!

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Chiara... will be missed"
I LOVE YOU CHIARA. This show just won't be any fun without her!!!!!! Oh well... Jeff, we are differing on this one But, a lot of people don't like her. Thank you for the pictures, I liked them, even though they aren't the most flattering ones of her.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chiara... will be missed"
Isn't Chiara the anti-Lis? It is interesting to me that you like them both so much; you are obviously a person of diverse tastes.
Assume you are enjoying The Look for Less on style, BTW.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chiara... will be missed"
I know, it is weird, but I love them both. I watch Look for less whenever I can. Eventhough shopping isn't my forte, I still like it because it is Elisabeth!!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 555-SLUT"
Chi-whora is the worst type of female there is. She isn't even a woman. Not a true woman.

I have no qualms about a woman wanting sex like a man. BUT NOT TO DEFINE YOURSELF . Did she have any other interests besides roddy's #####? Did She even pause to consider that his Mother is watching as she whored herself out? No.

Does she think that it makes her cooler that she talks about sex that way? Real grownups who have sexual relations don't kiss and tell.

I am even more pissed off at Gerry for saying that he thinks of her like his daughter. His daughter is probably hearing this, and her friends are saying your Dad thinks you are a slut too. Thats what he really thinks of you. Jesus, hes a moron.

I have never hated anyone as much as I have hated her (as contestants go) She has no redeemable qualities whatsoever

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-23-02, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 555-SLUT"
LOL T! Rant on baby!

My problem with her wasn't even the slut stuff. I have a tendancy to gross peeps out with TMI and talk naughty and stuff too (not to the degree that she did...but still).

I didn't really feel much for her one way or the other until the day she mimicked and mocked Lisa while in the hammock with Roddy (she said some really hateful and petty stuff) and then went and voted against her. I thought that was really crappy of her and I have been irritated by nearly everything she has said and done ever since. Good riddance!

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •