The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's over for Maraamu"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's over for Maraamu"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-02 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

In case it wasn't already obvious. In the past 3 Survivors, the winning tribe has always had the Alpha Male advance to the merge. The losing tribe has always lost their alpha before the merge.

Pagong: Voted Joel off before the merge

Kucha: Mike falls into fire.

Samburu: No strong alpha, but Silas who was the alpha in the dominant tribal alliance falls victim to the twist. (They really didn't have an alpha, but Silas was closest)

Muraamu: Hunter voted off really early. (Contrary to what they believe, I don't think Rob and Sean aren't alphas in terms of personality)

In Rotu, it looks like Gabe is emerging as the Alpha. It was pretty apparent this episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's over for Maraamu shakes the clown 03-13-02 1
 RE: It's over for Maraamu SurvivorBlows 03-13-02 2
   RE: It's over for Maraamu ItzLisa 03-14-02 14
 RE: It's over for Maraamu MDSkinner 03-14-02 3
 RE: It's over for Maraamu SurvivinDawg 03-14-02 4
   RE: It's over for Maraamu MeToo 03-14-02 5
       RE: It's over for Maraamu SurvivinDawg 03-14-02 7
 IT'S NOT OVER FOR MARAAMU Wacko Jacko 03-14-02 6
   I TOTALLY AGREE MikeD 03-14-02 8
       FURTHERMORE.... MikeD 03-14-02 9
 RE: It's over for Maraamu chp 03-14-02 10
   RE: It's over for Maraamu Loree 03-14-02 11
 RE: It's over for Maraamu red 03-14-02 12
   RE: It's over for Maraamu MeToo 03-14-02 13
   RE: It's over for Maraamu SurvivinDawg 03-14-02 18
 RE: Sean & Rob are neither Smart no... Dicque Knows 03-14-02 15
   It is Never over when you have Gina... ivoryElephant 03-14-02 16
 RE: It's over for Maraamu heymikey 03-14-02 17
   RE: It's over for Maraamu TheWanderer 03-15-02 19
       RE: It's over for Maraamu smokedog 03-17-02 20
           RE: It's over for Maraamu dabo 03-17-02 21
               RE: It's over for Maraamu princesstan 03-17-02 22
 RE: It's over for Maraamu zeako 03-17-02 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-13-02, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
>In Rotu, it looks like Gabe
>is emerging as the Alpha.
> It was pretty apparent
>this episode.

...as I posted somewhere on this board earlier in the week, its been pretty apparent since LAST episode.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-02, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"

>Pagong: Voted Joel off before the
>merge

Um, Joel??? Joel was ALpha male in physical body size-only -- unless you were watching a different show than I was, GREG was the male that everyone in that camp was looking to for direction.

Your theory seems to fail in two of the three series (Greg made the merge, and Silas was definitely not a real Alpha Male) so I think we can forget about this idea.

-SB

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
>Silas was definitely not a real Alpha Male

*** If anyone was the Alpha Male on Samburu, it was Frank.

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-14-02, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
I disagree with your assessment whole heartedly for a couple of reasons. First off, as SB said, your theaory fails for half of the survivors that have already taken place, because Silas was anything but an Alpha male, and Joel was definitely no alpha male. On top of that, I am not so sure that Rob is not the alpha male of Maraamu. He may not be the strongest physically, but he definitely has a group of people that are following what he wants to see done. I am not sure what the official definition of an alpha male is, but I am pretty sure it deals with people who are willing to follow you in some way. Well, in Survivor, following someone in the way that they want to vote, is the epitomy of power, and Rob appears to have had that over the past two weeks. Hunter tried his ass off to lead, but in the only thing that really counts in Survivor(the voting) the rest did not follow. This makes me think he was not the alpha male, no matter how much he wanted to be.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-02 AT 07:09 AM (EST)

managerr, you bring up interesting points, but I must respectfully disagree with you for these reasons:

1) I can't speak for Survivor I because I didn't see it. However, someone (Sleeeve?) posted about the composition of the two tribes. In that post, "Tribe #2" had the (IMHO) "misfits". Those tribes would be Ogakor, Boran, and Maraamu.

Ogakor was lucky enough to win the first IC, but then failed for three straight. The intervention of MB kept them from losing a fourth. Kucha was made to run the maze with all its extra people AND (as I've stated in the past) Ogakor won SO handily that I wouldn't have put it past MB to show Okagor the maze layout beforehand. In Boran, MB stepped in with the S.O.S. challenge that was absolutely subjective. Boran did have the better SOS signal, but IMHO, they would have won anyway, it was a "done deal." In the case of Maraamu, MB put out two straight non-physical challenges: eating the crap, and a roll-the-ball maze. Maraamu's ineptness lost them these challenges, despite a big lead in the maze challenge (did you see the look on Rob's face when they lost? Looked JUST like Amber after she cost Ogakor the water-bucket challenge).

My point in relation to yours is that Okagor and Boran probably should not have been the winning tribes, and only with help did they remain in the game. Therefore, we can barely discuss the Alpha male vote-out situation. (I hope that just made sense to y'all....)

Now, in Samburro, I would contend that Carl and/or Frank were the true Alpha male candidates. Carl was indeed voted off, but Frank avoided it with the swap.

2) In Survivor IV, what SHOULD have happened to Ogakor and Boran has been allowed to happen to Maraamu. Rob *IS* an Alpha male, and Sean is a wannabee. Hunter might have been the Alpha male, but just because J.P. called him the coach and leader, and MB edited it that way to the hilt, does not make it so. Sean made it clear from the beginning that he was not accepting Hunter as his leader, and Rob broke away quickly when his babe Sarah was threatened (damn, was THAT ever stupid of Hunter!)

So what I've taxed the bandwith saying is that I'm not agreeing with your original premise. Therefore, the whole analogy must fall through. Sumimasen.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
Dawg, may I respectfully disagree with you on a few points?

1) Ogakor gained dominance after the merge by sheer luck. Sure, MB may have "helped" them a little with the maze challenge. However, nothing could have predicted Mike's accident, which balanced the teams. And the real clincher was losing Jeff immediately after the merge - due mostly to Kimmi spilling the beans earlier on.

2) Samburu was definitely the losing tribe and the only reason Boran lost the first 2 challenges was illness - again, sheer luck. However, they were smart enough to vote out their weaker members, leaving a much stronger team. Meanwhile, Samburu played politics and self-destructed their team. Even when they had a chance with Lex's stupid gut, they still couldn't save themselves. Before that, Boran didn't make any (major) mistakes.

I agree that Maraamu is essentially repeating Ogakor's mistakes - but at least with Ogakor, by this point you could tell that the tribe members had a pretty good idea who the source of their problems were - remember Colby throwing that bucket of water over Jerri. I suppose it could be editing, but I can't believe that Sean and Sarah are all that much more useful than they appear to be and how could any of them not notice that Sean singlehandedly lost that challenge for them?

With Samburu, it would have been very boring to watch them pick of the geriatrics one by one. But with Maraamu, it would be a pleasure to watch them try to compete with fewer and fewer people. I don't know what the twist is going to be but I can't think of any possible scenario, fair or unfair, that would give these "knuckleheads" a chance. Even if all but 3 Rotu's were struck down by lightning, they would still be stronger and smarter than the Moomoos (which is an insult to the intelligence, strength and swimming ability of cows).

MeToo

03-14-02, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
Dawg, may I respectfully disagree with you on a few points?

Certainly! Just make sure you're right!

2) Samburu was definitely the losing tribe and the only reason Boran lost the first 2 challenges was illness - again, sheer luck. However, they were smart enough to vote out their weaker members, leaving a much stronger team.

I can agree with the rest of what you say, or at least not disagree with it, but I disagree with the comment I've cut-and-pasted above. Boran lost the first two challenges because they got their @$$es whipped. There was no luck to it. They were simply beaten in the first challenge, and embarrassed "chug-a-lug" Kelly in the blood drinking contest. The S.O.S. challenge in Ep. 3 was subjective, as I've already covered.

Also, I'm not convinced that the weakest people were ousted from Samburro, certainly not in the case of Carl. I think Lindsey was absolutely worthless. As Dicque, winner of S-1 kept telling us, social skills determine bootees, NOT physical skills or food-gathering abilities.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-14-02, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "IT'S NOT OVER FOR MARAAMU"
Read the post called Jeff Varners Friends. It's quite the opposite. Plus look at the title of next weeks episode - "Winds of Change". It looks like it is over for them but looks can be deceiving.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-14-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I TOTALLY AGREE"
Its not over....next week's twist should shake things up a bit....I'll wait till next week to make that assumption.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-14-02, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "FURTHERMORE...."
Why hasn't anyone jumped down this person's throat and said "I dont know why you posted this here - this is the spoiler link"? Personally not that I care, but I always get that. MORE POWER TO YA MANAGERR!!!!!! YOU GO DUDE!!!!!

chp 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chp Click to send private message to chp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"

At this point, I think it is too earlier to say that is over for Maraamu. Remember in S2 we all thought Pagong was a goner. Then look what happened. Mike fell in the fire and was out. Like Tammy said last night, life can change in a heartbeat.

Personally I think Maraamu made a mistake voting out Hunter. On the other hand, perhaps Hunter was the person in the tribe that caused the biggest arguments and therefore his absence will change the tribe dynamics.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
On the Early Show Hunter said what he regretted was not getting to compete in the individual immunity challenges. That is what he was looking forward to. So in some ways it is probably to the others advantage that they did boot him now. He was strong and probably could have pulled a "Colby". Rob and Sean both knew they didn't want to compete against Hunter individually. They were already losing IC so it maybe doesn't matter at this point if they keep Hunter or not.

red 140 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
I posted this in Varner's Friends, but it fits here.

Just wanted to weigh in on the theory that the "losing tribe" was Ogakor and Boran. I wouldn't word it that way - but I'd say in the first few episodes those two tribes looked to be the underdog. And I'd add Tagi to that group as well. Why is it that in the first three Survivors the initial underdog tribe resulted in the winner?

I think it may be a combination of two things. MB likes you to root for the underdog and so he edits the winning tribe that way. And the other is he's so panicked about a landslide victory, that in trying to help the underdog team he totally unfairly tips the scales and screws the people who should win. But these are just theories. But so far the winner has unmistakeably been coming from the team that in the very beginning looks hopeless.

Personally, I think he should let well enough alone. I would actually prefer watch Maramuu just destroy itself before a single Rotu is voted off. It would be like having two mini-Survivor series instead of one big one.

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
I
>would actually prefer watch Maramuu
>just destroy itself before a
>single Rotu is voted off.
> It would be like
>having two mini-Survivor series instead
>of one big one.

Agreed - maybe next week's twist is simply just removing the remainder of the Moomoos from the island so that we can watch people actually try to win the game for a change. Maybe Hunter really does call Red Cross!!! The "knuckleheads" are beyond saving.

03-14-02, 09:31 PM (EST)
18. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
Personally, I think he should let well enough alone

I think he's doing that to a great degree. MB realizes that what is happening IS different than previous Survivors.

Dicque Knows 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dicque%20Knows Click to send private message to Dicque%20Knows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sean & Rob are neither Smart nor Alphas but Losers!!!"
Never before have so many been so stupid, with Hunter gone Muraamu is clearly dead. They won't win any challenges (although it will be fun to watch them struggle) and once the switch or merge happens they will all be Pagonged.....

Sean obviously has short angry black man's syndrome...(It's too late to lose the chip and save his game,,)

Rob is clearly thinking with his little head. (With hunter gone Rob becomes the number one dismissed Murramu after the merge...Your such a genius Rob...)

It seems Murramu is playing the game like they are in the final four, forgetting they are playing to make it to the merge with an advantage. No matter what happens neither of them make it to the jury....

Game over Muraamu....

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-14-02, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "It is Never over when you have Gina on your team"
I believe that Varners list is correct.
At the end of tribal counsel jeff said "anything CAN happen"
not "might" or "would".
They are gonna do something really sneaky so I wouldn't take Gina out of the running until after next week.

"I know I don't know you, and you're probably not what you seem, but I sure would like to find out so why don't you climb down of that TV screen"

Gina Crews, the Sole Survivor!

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-02, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
I do not think it is over for Maraamu. Mark Burnett will step in and manipulate the game so that a Maraamu tribe member will not be voted out.

I mean, look at the IC on the last episode. Mark Burnett probably thought that since all of the challenges so far, RC or IC (except the fafaru challenge), were physical, Rotu was winning because they were physically stronger. So, he introduced a mental challenge to help out the loser tribe. But his manipulation failed since it did not occur to him that they were also dumb, not just weak.

Now comes the "twist". Did it ever occur to anyone why Mark Burnett is introducing the "twist" with odd number of players? You cannot divide 13 people into 2 groups evenly. But why does he do it? It's because Maraamu currently has 5 members. MB is so obsessed with having 5 members of each tribes merge togehter. Ever since Survivor 1, there has always been a 5-5 merge. Sure, some people might say that would not be the case in S2 if Mike did not burn himself. Well, Mark Burnett probably had an immunity challenge lined up just to make it even. Again, some might point out about Survivor 3. Well, after the "switch", the new Samburus and the new Borans were equal in number. Sure, the original members of the tribes weren't equal but they were after the merge.

So, as you can see, it is not over for Maraamu. Mark Burnett can (and probably will) manipulate the game as he desires it to be. Think of it as some sort of "affirmative action" if you will: lazy and dumb members at Maraamu will be protected just to level the playing field, and this is done at the expense of hard-working and dedicated Rotus.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-02, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
TO that end, he could invoke (as I've stated many times before) an early merge. He could leave things as they are and have a 13 person merge, or, attach qualifiers to it. He could have them draw straws, or just vote at a TC to rid the Maraamu of another member. then you'd have a 12 person merge. Otherwise, having a switch at this point wouldn't accomplish anything for either the game, or MB, unless he picked the individuals to be swapped. Then again, how many members do you swap and/or re-assign? who gets the "extra" person, so the teams are 7 and 6?
Wouldn't the Rotu be pissed if MB said th Rotu had to send 3 and the Maraamu 2? It just doesn't make any sense.
My vote is for an early merge with 13 people. Then we can see the sparks fly!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-17-02, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
>My vote is for an early merge with 13 people. Then we can see the sparks fly!

This would be cool, but if you go by the official CBS website, their challenge tracker section is configured for 6 episodes of team challenges and the remainder as individual challenges, thus suggesting the merge takes place, as always, at 10 players.

To go back to the original theme of this thread though, I agree that Maraamu is toast! If a member of Maraamu actually wins this damn thing, I will pronounce EPM as the all time manipulation master because he is going to have to seriously screw with the game to knock out three Rotu members in the next three episodes. Varner X be damned!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
With all due respect, an early merge would only be an invitation to Rotu to Pagong Maraamu into extinction before they have to start cannibalizing their own Love Tribe.

And there may not be a game twist in the next episode, "The Winds Twist" may refer to the weather, or it may indicate that Maraamu (which means wind) realizes they have to get their act together.

There are three scenarios in which Maraamu is not dead but could still win the game.

1. They manage to get to the traditional merge without losing any more of their team, then take the upper hand and Pagong Rotu.

2. They go into the traditional merge with fewer players than Rotu, but manage to allign with the weak alliance within Rotu against the strong alliance within Rotu.

3. One word: Charlotte. In Survivor U.K. the tribes merged uneven, but one player on the weaker tribe, Charlotte, managed to survive against the Pagonging and began playing on the divisions within the other tribe, so she not only got to the final two but unanimously won the jury. Vecepia or Gina might be able to pull of something like that.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

princesstan 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-17-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail princesstan Click to send private message to princesstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
>They go into the traditional merge with fewer players than >Rotu, but manage to allign with the weak alliance within Rotu >against the strong alliance within Rotu.

I still don't believe that Rotu has made any alliances because they have yet to go to a vote. They may have made closer bonds but not necessarily alliances. They have had no reason to gather in small groups and discuss joining together like Maraamu has had to do.

That's why I think Maraamu will come out of this on top and there will be a merge next episode and Maraamu will take Rotu by shock and step on their parade...1-2-3 Kathy, Zoe, Robert...Before they realize what hit them, they are gone, and it's too late!

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-17-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: It's over for Maraamu"
I also believe it is too early to declare Maramu dead. It is also true that an early merge at 13 may be an invitation for Rotu to pick Maramu off one at a time. However, Mark Burnett at this time would have known what alliances, if any, had formed at Rotu. If Rotu was one unified tribe then an early merge would only make for five boring episodes of Maramus being picked off.

However, if there are two separate and strong alliances within Rotu then an early merge might make for some pretty good drama.

I find it hard to believe that after nine days Rotu's members have not formed any alliances, therefore I think an early merge is quite possible.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •