The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"He saw the first 15 minutes of next episode and here's what happens--"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-02, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"He saw the first 15 minutes of next episode and here's what happens--"
Hey guys, I was at another website, and someone there claimed to have seen the first 15 minutes of episode 4. He says-- "I have seen 15 minutes of the next episode and that's all the facts I'll give, so no one gets in trouble. Here is what I see, the two tribes do not switch or anything like that, they are given a map and told to bring their belongings and whatever they have from their camps that they can carry. They do not know that they will meet the other tribe their. This is their new camp and JP tells them that they have officially merged as one. They did not say the new tribes name and he also stated that everybody would compose the jury that is part of the new merged tribe (which would explain why they merged at 13 people, so there is no tie at the end). Everyone seemed shocked, especially Rotu."
http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=12434.topic
Now I know you may be thinking that this may be a load of crap but it does make sense. I mean a switch or 3 tribe thing cannot happen with 13 people. So if they merge that would explain why the previews said that the survivors can control their own fates (by being able to participate in individual immunity challenges). It also almost fits with the "14-member" jury spoiler (maybe something got lost in the translation) and there still couldn't be a tie when voting for the winner (11 people would be voting)
So what do you guys think?!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of ... zeako 03-17-02 1
   RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of ... ShowMeTheWinner 03-17-02 4
 RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of ... princesstan 03-17-02 2
   RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of ... esquire 03-17-02 3
   RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of ... drich61 03-17-02 6
 My uncle TechNoir 03-17-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-17-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
1. "RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of next episode and here's what happens--"
The above scenario may occur on next week's show, but I don't buy this as a spoiler. I believe it is merely speculation trying to be passed off as a spoiler. I find the words "Here is what I see" to be very interesting. Not "seen" but "see", as if guessing or speculating.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-17-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
4. "RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of next episode and here's what happens--"
Agree with you zeako. Could just be one of Uncle Cameraman's nieces/nephews. I don't buy the idea of an early merge in episode 4. The Rotus seem to be much more upset about the announcement and they had no reason to be that upset if the merge were to occur since they had more members than Mara.

princesstan 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-17-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
2. "RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of next episode and here's what happens--"
Okay, it's sounds like a possibility and I like this idea better than a swap (unlikely at 8-5 numbers). A merge right now will also shock all players and viewers because they are not expecting it, hence MB's point all the time. Rotu will be upset and cry (pictures show that) and Maraamu will be extremely happy. If a merge, than Kathy will be the next to go because Marramu will join together and not kick off their own and Rotu is so annoyed with Kathy, that the votes will definetely sway in her corner, following Varner's friends list.

Now with the jury of 11...would also make sense because Patricia stated she never met any Rotu players...jury would have to be away from Peter, Pat and Hunter. Therefore these 13 members make up the jury minus 2. I like it! And it follows the twist factor...usually 9 jury and merge at 10, now merge at 13 and 11 jury. Big twist in my eyes!

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-17-02, 10:25 AM (EST)
3. "RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of next episode and here's what happens--"
I don't see it. Why would the rotos vote off their most valuable peeer. If they love eachother as much as they say, I would ssume they would vote off the M tribe members first. This would seem to be the final nail in the coffin of the M tribe. With Rob the godfather or Sean being the first to go.

If this is true, I can't see Jeff's friends being true (although it would explain Pastricia not knowing anyone from the other tribe)

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
6. "RE: He saw the first 15 minutes of next episode and here's what happens--"
>Rotu will
>be upset and cry (pictures
>show that)

Upset going into the merge 8-5??? This is the smart tribe they have nothing to be upset over in this senario.

>and Maraamu will
>be extremely happy.

They are stupid enough to be happy.

>If a merge, than Kathy will
>be the next to go
>because Marramu will join together
>and not kick off their
>own and Rotu is so
>annoyed with Kathy, that the
>votes will definetely sway in
>her corner, following Varner's friends
>list.

Not a chance, if a merge happens now, the knucklehead 4 are the next to go for sure (Robert might get in if his foot gets infected and has to leave the game).

>Now with the jury of 11...would
>also make sense because Patricia
>stated she never met any
>Rotu players...jury would have to
>be away from Peter, Pat
>and Hunter. Therefore these 13
>members make up the jury
>minus 2. I like it!

They are being ordered not to mention people that they did not know in the game, because it was giving to much of a clue to us in the past.

>And it follows the twist
>factor...usually 9 jury and merge
>at 10, now merge at
>13 and 11 jury.
>Big twist in my eyes!

Agreed, it is a twist, but not one that would give Rotu the shocked looks we see in the previews, so unlikely.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-02, 10:51 AM (EST)
5. "My uncle"
is a cameraman .....

need I say more?

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •