The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-04 AT 00:13 AM (EST)

We're on blackout here on the West Coast, so this thread may be already started, but this'n is about Rudy. A great Survivor media icon giving one of the most sour grapes farewells I've seen (Rupert's on S7 was the champion sour grapes farewell). Not an admirable exit for someone edited to look so admirable.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! Chex 02-06-04 1
 RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! shanana banana 02-06-04 2
 RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! DEVILRAYS 02-06-04 3
 RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! Nanook 02-06-04 4
   RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! Chrissy gal 02-06-04 5
       RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! Sagebrush Dan 02-06-04 6
       RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! RudyRules 02-06-04 7
       RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! RollDdice 02-06-04 11
   RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! Thistlethorn 02-06-04 8
 RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! KeithFan 02-06-04 9
 RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!! wildchickenhunter 02-06-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chex 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chex Click to send private message to Chex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
Sounds like he wants the Robfather's henchmen
to bust some kneecaps.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-04, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
I was a little surprised too by Rudy's sour grapes final speech. He had to know he was a big target due to his weakness -- was it obvious to everyone but him?? Sure, they all lied to him, but what did he expect? He's played this game before!

Even so, I will miss crusty old Rudy. I was hoping he'd stick around a bit longer.

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-06-04, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
Something tells me he wasn't entirely serious in his final words and just said that for effect...

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
Rudy's not bitter. Someone said he was just doing a Tony Soprano impression or something. "I gots lotsa friends" hahaha

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
Rudy has such a dry sense of humor!

I can see the headline now:
Jenna Lewis mugged by a band of 75 year-old ex-Navy Seals

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
I agree that he was joking about the hitmen, but I was surprised by his bitterness. I thought he'd take it more in stride like Andrew seemed to in S7 (although THAT was probably an act!).

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
I can see the headline now:
Jenna Lewis mugged by a band of 75 year-old ex-Navy Seals

LOL!

Rudy deserved better than what he got from those backstabbing "ladies."

Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
>I can see the headline now:
>
> Jenna Lewis mugged
>by a band of 75
>year-old ex-Navy Seals

Police apprehend gang by following scent of Ben Gay and trail of discarded aluminum walkers.

Rudy was quite a competitor,though. I wish he had gone farther. Or is it "further"?

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
Unfortunately for him, the only 'friend' he seemed to have was Rupert. I wonder if this is part of the Jerri v. Rupert fight previewed for next week.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
I don't think he was too upset about being voted off. I think he was more upset that they lied to him about it. I think going into TC he thought there was a possibility of him going, but by what people told him he had enough votes to swing at Ethan

KeithFan-O-Tron is a registered trademark

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rudy!!??!!!!?!!!?!!"
Rudy said a lot of this stuff to Dique in S1. He told him if he crossed him that he new people who would take care of Dique....Of course Dique thought he meant something completely different when Rudy threatened to sick his boys on him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •