The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. 39 days, 18 castaways, no clue."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. 39 days, 18 castaways, no clue."
Let me start off by saying that last Sunday night was Gay Hell.   Being gay, I don't follow football and not only did I have to endure the New England Panthers play the Carolina Patriots in the world's longest football game, but Janet Jackson decided to publically endorse her plastic surgeon by whipping out her breasticle.   After rinsing out my eyes with bleach, I sat down to watch Survivor.

Mark Burnett has made a few changes.   First of all, there are now 3 tribes, Seebooger, Crapola and Leggo Eggo, and he has also bumped up the number of media whores to 18.
Unfortunately, the additional cost of having two more castaways.means that we are still stuck in the Pearl Islands, albeit 3 new islands, with Jeff Probst, but Mark and his merry band of armed thugs did launch an invasion against a local boy scoul troop and took over their treehouse.   Mark renamed it "Tribal Council".

Let's talk about the tribes:

Seebooger tribe:

Ethan--known as "Opera Boy", Ethan can sing like an angel. Damn, that's Josh Groban.   What the hell was Ethan known for? Winning Survivor Africa and having a large 'fro.

Tina--Won Survivor Outback.   Now the postergirl for Sundamaged Unlimited.   She looks like beef jerky in a blonde wig.

Jerri--Lost Survivor Outback. Took it all off for Playboy. I think it was for the Braille edition.

Rudy--Then a crotchety old man. Now a crotchety old man. Was on Survivor Borneo.

Rupert--Recently lost Survivor Pearl Islands.   Still bitter about high school.

Jenna L--Whiny mom of twins from Survivor Borneo.   Still whining after all these years.

Crapola tribe:

Alicia--Survivor Outback's tough broad.   Has fiery temper when confronted.

Sue--Survivor Borneo's tough broad.   Has fiery temper when
confronted.

Rob M--Survivor Marquesas' tough broad. Has fiery temper when confronted.

Amber--Jerri's kid.   Used prize money to get lips surgically removed from Jerri's ass.

Tom--Survivor Africa's lovable nut.   Talks like he has a mouth full of prairie oysters.

Rob C--Survivor Amazon's geek. Known schemer.   Lives in basement of parent's house practicing karaoke to his blowup doll collection.

Leggo Eggo tribe

Colby--Survivor Outback's reef defacer.   Won everything, but lost the $1 mil.

Jenna M--Winner Survivor Amazon.   Showed bony ass to millions of ogling men for small reward.

Rich--Winner Survivor Borneo. Showed flabby ass to millions of gagging men for no reward.

Kathy--Survivor Marquesas.   Pissed off most of tribe at first and eventually pissed on one.

Lex--Survivor Africa's tattoo dude.   Like, lost to Thong Granny.

Shii Ann--Survivor Thailand's only entry.   Doesn't say much for that season, does it?

I could go into this long, drawn out recounting of the episode, but it was the same drama on every tribe.   No one could light a fire.   No one got along,   And no one in the audience gave a rip. In the end, Seebooger lost immunity and it was high drama as Rupert had to decide to go with Jenna and Jerri or Tina and Ethan?   In the end, he made the wrong decision and went with Jenna and Jerri and Leatherface was shown the door.

Next week, no one lights a fire; no one gets along and the audience still does not give a rip.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. ... Angelfood 02-05-04 1
   RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. ... teejax22 02-05-04 2
       RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. ... Dakota 02-05-04 4
 RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. ... dajaki 02-05-04 3
 RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. ... udg 02-05-04 5
 RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. ... Silvergirl1 02-07-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. 39 days, 18 castaways, no clue."
This is so cruel... Leatherface Tina, Crotchety Rudy, Tough Broad Rob M.
I loved it!
Right on the money (or at least funny)
I got tears in my eyes and I think i peed my panties.

Where did the Gay Hell part come in for Survivor? Because Rich Was naked, or cause Colby wasn't?

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-05-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. 39 days, 18 castaways, no clue."
drawde236 ...that was hilarious. Favorite line was...
"Rob M--Survivor Marquesas' tough broad. Has fiery temper when confronted."

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. 39 days, 18 castaways, no clue."
>"Rob M--Survivor Marquesas' tough broad. Has
>fiery temper when confronted." ROFL!!!!!!
Bet you could do a better play-by-play of the challenges than Jiffy. I'd love to see Jiffy give more color commentary on those challenges. MB should have had him training with the NBA crew to learn how to talk us through those fast moving challenges. (With the exception of the pole standing contest that always comes near the end so we can finally get our laundry done DURING the show.)

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. 39 days, 18 castaways, no clue."
Drawde, he funny! Thanks for this brief review and my favorite line of all . . .

Tina--Won Survivor Outback. Now the postergirl for Sundamaged Unlimited. She looks like beef jerky in a blonde wig.

BWAHAHA!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. 39 days, 18 castaways, no clue."
>Jenna M--Winner Survivor Amazon. Showed
>bony ass to millions of
>ogling men for small reward.

I thought that was the pay off!

>Rich--Winner Survivor Borneo. Showed flabby ass
>to millions of gagging men
>for no reward.

See above.

---
UDG

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-04, 04:45 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Unofficial review-Ass Week 1. 39 days, 18 castaways, no clue."

Funny stuff! Looking forward to the next installment!

Official Mermaid Spokesperson of the A.S.S. be the Survivor Game

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •