The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Online 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-03, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Online 5"
That time has come for the 5th installment of the hit online reality series, "Big Brother Online".

We're looking for 12 fun, eccentric people willing to "live together" with strangers, all in pursuit of a virtual $500,000 prize.

Now, this version has it's own little quirks here and there, and no, we won't be pulling in your exes into the house.

You must have AIM or YIM, whichever server turns out to be the majority will be the mode of communication.

If interested, plase email your name, gender, age, location, and occupation to - TopSpin83@aol.com with "Big Brother Online 5" in the subject line.

FINALLY, for a glimpse of what happened last season, here's the official "Big Brother Online 4" website.

http://www.geocities.com/joshiesboy/BBO4.html

Thanks!

(Hopefullly this was posted in an appropriate forum )

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Online 5 Das Mole 08-05-03 1
   RE: Big Brother Online 5 RUTGERSpaul 08-05-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-05-03, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Online 5"
are there any special requirements, like a certain age limit or having to be available all the time?

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-05-03, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Online 5"
Let me give a basic run through of expectations. I like to consider myself a pretty lax host.

(1) I do expect information of on-goings of the house, obviously because I cannot be EVERYWHERE at all times. I do expect occasional emails or conversations where conflict or progression in the game occurs. I will NOT publically display these items, but I will post a general news posting on the timeline of "Big Brother Online 5".

(2) The game will move at a pretty rapid pace, last season was kind of long because of certain "controversies" (I know, scandalous), but there will be a brief even pretty often, but don't expect like EVERYDAY... so no worries on that front. But getting the HoH, Nominations, Veto, and Eviction all within the week, and sometimes they'll overlap... considering twists and all.

(3) Otherwise, I will keep you all posted before hand, and I post times (EST) and dates for everything so are all prepared by (Let's say) the Monday of that week when the cycle begins.

Please feel free to post any other questions

To find application information, see the original thread.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •