URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 238
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother Online 5"

Posted by RUTGERSpaul on 08-01-03 at 09:29 PM
That time has come for the 5th installment of the hit online reality series, "Big Brother Online".

We're looking for 12 fun, eccentric people willing to "live together" with strangers, all in pursuit of a virtual $500,000 prize.

Now, this version has it's own little quirks here and there, and no, we won't be pulling in your exes into the house.

You must have AIM or YIM, whichever server turns out to be the majority will be the mode of communication.

If interested, plase email your name, gender, age, location, and occupation to - TopSpin83@aol.com with "Big Brother Online 5" in the subject line.

FINALLY, for a glimpse of what happened last season, here's the official "Big Brother Online 4" website.

http://www.geocities.com/joshiesboy/BBO4.html

Thanks!

(Hopefullly this was posted in an appropriate forum )

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother Online 5"
Posted by Das Mole on 08-05-03 at 01:04 PM
are there any special requirements, like a certain age limit or having to be available all the time?

"RE: Big Brother Online 5"
Posted by RUTGERSpaul on 08-05-03 at 08:36 PM
Let me give a basic run through of expectations. I like to consider myself a pretty lax host.

(1) I do expect information of on-goings of the house, obviously because I cannot be EVERYWHERE at all times. I do expect occasional emails or conversations where conflict or progression in the game occurs. I will NOT publically display these items, but I will post a general news posting on the timeline of "Big Brother Online 5".

(2) The game will move at a pretty rapid pace, last season was kind of long because of certain "controversies" (I know, scandalous), but there will be a brief even pretty often, but don't expect like EVERYDAY... so no worries on that front. But getting the HoH, Nominations, Veto, and Eviction all within the week, and sometimes they'll overlap... considering twists and all.

(3) Otherwise, I will keep you all posted before hand, and I post times (EST) and dates for everything so are all prepared by (Let's say) the Monday of that week when the cycle begins.

Please feel free to post any other questions

To find application information, see the original thread.