The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No one has mentioned this"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No one has mentioned this"
and maybe it's because it is obvious, but

ROB MARIONO IS A TOTAL F-ING IDIOT

Even thought this pathetic waste of oxygen didn't even make the jury in Marques, he talks like he was controlling the whole thing, like the godfather. And, he uses the exact same strategy here that worked all so well for him before -- hook up with the dumb pretty girl and then proceed to sit on your a$$. And his rationale for picking Amber? "She's beautiful, any idiot can see that." Well, numbnut, maybe it's just me, but considering who that strategy worked for you and Sarah in Marques, I would be trying something different here. Why don't you stop letting your little head make the decisions for your big head?
And, furthermore, since when is someone who didn't make jury worthy of an all star spot? He's no all-star, he's a "never ran." Given all they hype that this season is "so exciting" I will be mad as all get out if this loser makes final 4.

And one more thing, Rob M. --
SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT THE F UP!!!

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No one has mentioned this TeamJoisey 02-05-04 1
 RE: No one has mentioned this Bebo 02-05-04 2
 Yes, they did. Angelfood 02-05-04 3
 RE: No one has mentioned this I_AM_HE 02-05-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-05-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No one has mentioned this"

Your reaction is precisely why Rob is there.

It's all about creating drama. And the Robfadda is great TV because folks either love him or hate him, and he stirs the pot.

Personally, I'd rather see him than Pappy or Rodger or most of the other 100 left at home. Not that I like hime, but I love to shout back at the TV.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No one has mentioned this"
Actually, there have been mentions...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/2362.shtml
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/2359.shtml

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yes, they did."
I did.
No one responded, its probably on page 2 now.

par for the course, really

and i love'd what ya said.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No one has mentioned this"
amen.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •