The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"
I had the scores done yesterday afternoon bc we all knew Jordin won..heck I could have done it 4 weeks ago....that finale was a crapfest...I watched Lost (which was awesome!) and went to it on commercials...

WILL GO LISTS

CONGRATs to the winner Corvis

He finished with with an outstandingly low score of 18 (24)!!

Here's your first winner siggie from the lovely tribey!

2. PotatoChyp 22(28)

3. Weird Al 24

4. Icon 28(34)
zazzy 28(34)

6. Tam 29(28)

7. CTGirl 30(30)
Smidge 30(34)(33)

9. SilverStar 31(30)
emy 31(36)
cahaya 31(37)

12. Glowie 32
Bob 32(40)

14. mia 33(42)

15. Habman 34
priestdi 34 (36)
trixi 34(40)
tan 34(50)

20. agman 35(43)

21. EnglProf 38

22. Colonel Z 39(46)

23. batts 40

24. beggy 44
tribey 44

26. Mags 46

SHOULD GO LIST

CONGRATS to not so Newbie anymore Potatochyp who is the winner with a great score of 30!!

Here you go...Tribey really is our siggie American Idol!

2. habman 34
SilverStar 34
tribey 34
zazzy 34

7. batts 36
Bob 36

9. emy 37

10. glowi 39

11. beggy 40
Mags 40
Corvis 40
EnglProf 40

15. mia 42
trixi 42
agman 42
tam 42

19. priestdi 44
cahaya 44
CTGirl 44
Tan 44
Smidge 44

24. Col Z 46

25. Weird Al 48

26. Icon 59

tribey is my American Idol!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS! Snidget 05-24-07 1
 RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS! zazzy 05-24-07 2
 RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS! CTgirl 05-24-07 3
 RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS! Corvis 05-24-07 4
 RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS! tribephyl 05-24-07 5
 RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS! potatochyp 05-25-07 6
   RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS! CTgirl 05-27-07 8
 RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS! bzooti 05-26-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"
Is it wrong that I am glad that my should go list did much worse than my will go list?

It's been fun, thanks for hosting this!

Tribe sprung my spring!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-24-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"
Congrats, Corvis!!! That is an awesome score--is that the lowest of any AI PTTE? You really have the producers figured out!

Congrats to PotatoChyp and Weird Al for getting close to Corvis's smokin' score! And a special Woo Hoo to Weird Al for having the lowest score of not changing the list at all!!

WTG PotatoChyp on should go--you have a handle on America's taste!

And a huge THANK YOU to Emydi for doing the contest--you made a strange season fun!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"
Congrats to Corvis and potatochyp - way to go figuring everyone out (I was clueless!)

Thanks to emy for hosting. It was fun.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-24-07, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-07 AT 05:36 PM (EST)

Wow, this is the first game I've ever won! Thanks for hosting it, emydi!

Thanks for the congrats, everyone!

And woo hoo - I love my winner siggie! Thanks, tribey!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-07, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"
WooHoo! Top 2 in Should Go!
So if anything should happen to potatochyp, I'll be totally willing and able to step in and fulfill the duties of Should-Go winner. (RealityTV BBQ appearences, pamphlet signings, Breaking ground on new LoserLodge location ceremonies, etc.)

Congrats Corvis! Finally. A win!
You made amazing choices with your PTTE and with your finger on the pulse of massive throngs of teenagers you were downright unbeatable! Well deserved.

Thanks emy. For the not-so-subtle invite. Your powers of persuasion are legendary. (And sorely missed in LL.)
And thanks to Glowie. She doesn't know it, but she was the real reason I played this season. (Unfortunately, we didn't get to spend more time together. ... Or was she just avoiding me?)

potatochyp 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail potatochyp Click to send private message to potatochyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"
Wow, I guess beginner's luck really did play out for the whole season! Thanks emydi for hosting and congrats to Corvis for winning Will Go and to Weird Al for earning such a great score and never changing his list And I am super excited about having a sigpic - and that one is awesome! Except I'm slightly embarrased that I can't figure out how to use it - would anyone mind explaining that to me?
Thanks guys!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"
Congrats and don't be embarassed, a lot of us didn't know how to do it (I got lucky, right before I got my first sig pic, someone else asked the question, so I was all set!)

Directions are here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/5.shtml

bzooti 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-26-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bzooti Click to send private message to bzooti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PTTE AI6 FINAL RESULTS!"

thanks emydi for all the work hosting this!

and I love the winner's siggy, very nice touch.

And I too am proud that my score on the "should go" list totally sucked. lol.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •