The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"spartan, oh spartan -- where are you?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"spartan, oh spartan -- where are you?"
Darn it, just when we were getting these summaries under control -- I haven't had any response from spartan regarding summaries from Saturday (E18), last night (Wednesday-E19) or tonight (Thursday-E20). So ... anyone wanna take a crack at one of these three?

Of course, it's possible that spartan will show up, summaries in hand, but I'm not counting on it. Right now, I just want to make sure that we finish getting caught up.

Here's where we stand as of right now:

E1: shakes, done
E2: shakes, didn't do it -- AyaK filled in
E3-E5: Guess It Rains did 'em all on time (YEA!)
E6-E8: Kokoro, punked out -- AyaK is filling in (will post tonight)
E9-E10: Drive My Car, complete
E11: Drive My Car, still pending, will be done when she recovers from surgery (right, Buggy?)
E12: Mandy_Mo_Flamingo, punked out -- Lolly filled in (great work, Lolly!)
E13: Mandy_Mo_Flamingo, punked out -- Lolly to complete
E14: Mandy_Mo_Flamingo, punked out -- LadyT filled in (thanks, T!)
E15-E17: LadtT did 'em all on time (YEA! again)
E18-E20: spartan, no response so far and I'm worried

Pending summaries:
E21-E23: JeffGator
E24-E26: drawde236 & AMAI
E27-E29: Swami (the magnificent!)
E30: ??survivorscott??
E31: Teddy_Bear
E32 (final jury): survivorscott

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: spartan, oh spartan -- where ar... xxinvincible 08-22-02 1
   Go for it! AyaK 08-22-02 3
       Well... Canada Girl 08-22-02 4
           Of course AyaK 08-22-02 5
       RE: Go for it! xxinvincible 08-22-02 6
           RE: Go for it! xxinvincible 08-23-02 8
 RE: spartan, oh spartan -- where ar... hrc2u 08-22-02 2
 RE: spartan, oh spartan -- where ar... Drive My Car 08-23-02 7
   RE: spartan, oh spartan -- where ar... diseuse 08-23-02 9
       E12 summary AyaK 08-23-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: spartan, oh spartan -- where are you?"
I would be willing to do tonight's summary. However, be warned that this would be my first and it might suck.

08-22-02, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Go for it!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

Better a potentially sucky summary than no summary at all ... plus, I doubt that it will suck.

Please go ahead and write a summary of tonight's show.

One down, two to go. Any takers for last night's show or last Saturday's Friday's show?

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-22-02, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Well..."
I can do last night's two hour episode if ya need me. I have nothing to do tomorrow during the day anyway.

But AyaK you know my summaries, will my style work for BB3?

I'll check back on this thread tonight. You can email me too.

08-22-02, 08:42 PM (EST)
5. "Of course"
Canada Girl, as you know, there is no "one" right style of summaries. Your style will be great.

I'd love for you to do a summary of last night's show. Thanks very much for offering.

08-22-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Go for it!"
Tomorrow afternoon I will begin and hopefulyl finish writing the summary. It should be done by Saturday sometime at the latest.

However, I won't be able to provide a good recap of Danielle and Gerry's families, and Amy's one on one chat with Julie. A circut in my house blew and I was in the basement with BB on trying to fix the circut so I wasnt paying much attention. If anyone would be willing to fill in those segments of the episode, I would be very thankful and I would credit you. If you are willing to do so, please email seanathan69@hotmail.com

08-23-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Go for it!"
Quick update: I reviewed the tape, took all the handwritten notes and I now need to type it. Should be done in 30-45 minutes.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: spartan, oh spartan -- where are you?"
Ayak,

My husband controlled the remote last night so I only watched the 2nd hour. Otherwise I would attempt to fill in. Maybe next time I can help out. We just got TiVo, and still have to set up to record one show and watch another. Until next time then.
hrc2u

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: spartan, oh spartan -- where are you?"
Ayak, friday I sent a quick email to spartan since I noticed his summary week and wasn't sure if he knew the show was on Friday or not. Didn't hear back.

I know mine is terribly late. I have notes and tape. My Mom has been here and School started this week ( not excuses, just stuff that's throwing me off) Unfortunately I was sent back to bed yesterday for overdoing it. Feeling a bit better, and as long as I can get by without pain meds I should be able to do it soon.

Anyone who hasn't read Lolly's summary, needs to get over and do it! Really great work

diseuse 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diseuse Click to send private message to diseuse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: spartan, oh spartan -- where are you?"
>Anyone who hasn't read Lolly's summary,
>needs to get over and
>do it! Really great work
>

for us newbies, Drive My Car, where would this be? I checked the Summaries but there ain't no Lolly there. Thanks

08-23-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
10. "E12 summary"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID9/231.shtml

All the summaries start out in threads on the board. We've been a little behind in getting them posted into the "Episode Summaries" worksheet.

As noted, right now we have the summaries for E1-E6, E9-E10, E12, and E14-E17 posted. The summaries for E7-E8 (from me), E11 (from Drive My Car), E13 (from Lolly), E19 (from Canada Girl), and E20 (from xxinvincible) are all pending, though I expect to see E7, E19 and E20 before tomorrow morning. No one has volunteered to write the summary for E18 yet.

And coming up this week in the summary-writing slot, for E21-23, is JeffGator!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •