The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-27-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Start now. Free form. Sunday we will divide into our 3 tribes.
We are on the boat. Get to know your fellow A.S.S.'s. Jiffy - will you do the little intro speech for the viewing audience and advise us how we are to depart from the boat (make it up).

We've all been ASSigned now, so we each have our A.S.S. I hope you like the A.S.S. you got, cause you can only have one A.S.S. But, maybe your A.S.S. will change over time. Usually they become much thinner, maybe muscular. 16 of you will have to drag your A.S.S. back to Loser Lodge. There can be only one Sole All Star Survivor.

Note: I think this season I will start a new thread for every 2 episodes.
ETA: But, we'll start with Just EPISODE 1 first, and see how it goes. thank ya.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Draco Malfoy 01-27-04 1
 Day 1 on the Boat KObrien_fan 01-27-04 2
   RE: Day 1 on the Boat BriarRosie 01-27-04 8
   RE: Day 1 on the Boat ginger 01-27-04 11
       RE: Day 1 on the Boat J Slice 01-27-04 12
           RE: Day 1 on the Boat ginger 01-27-04 13
       RE: Day 1 on the Boat KObrien_fan 01-27-04 15
   RE: Day 1 on the Boat Draco Malfoy 01-28-04 16
       RE: Day 1 on the Boat KObrien_fan 01-28-04 20
 Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.) nailbone 01-27-04 3
   RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.) Draco Malfoy 01-27-04 4
       RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.) KObrien_fan 01-27-04 5
           RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.) Draco Malfoy 01-28-04 17
       RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.) nailbone 01-27-04 6
           RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.) Draco Malfoy 01-28-04 18
       RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.) Brownroach 01-27-04 14
 Thoughts from a Robfather J Slice 01-27-04 7
   RE: Thoughts from a Robfather ginger 01-27-04 9
 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me Sunny_Bunny 01-27-04 10
   RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life fo... Draco Malfoy 01-28-04 19
       RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life fo... nailbone 01-28-04 21
           RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life fo... Sunny_Bunny 01-28-04 22
               RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life fo... nailbone 01-28-04 24
                   RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life fo... ginger 01-28-04 25
                       Pirate Ta-Tas AMAI 01-28-04 28
                           RE: Pirate Ta-Tas ginger 01-28-04 35
                               RE: Pirate Ta-Tas AMAI 01-30-04 75
                   RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life fo... BriarRosie 01-28-04 33
 I'm Here! Devious Weasel 01-28-04 23
   RE: I'm Here! ginger 01-28-04 26
 RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Corvis 01-28-04 27
   RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... J Slice 01-28-04 29
       RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Corvis 01-28-04 30
       Yo! Slice! Devious Weasel 01-28-04 31
           your wish? J Slice 01-28-04 32
               RE: your wish? Devious Weasel 01-28-04 34
   RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... BriarRosie 01-28-04 36
       RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Corvis 01-29-04 52
 RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... geg6 01-29-04 37
   RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Draco Malfoy 01-29-04 38
       RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... nailbone 01-29-04 41
           RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Draco Malfoy 01-30-04 67
   RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Devious Weasel 01-29-04 39
       RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Draco Malfoy 01-29-04 40
       RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... geg6 01-29-04 42
           RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... ginger 01-29-04 43
               RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... geg6 01-29-04 44
               RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Devious Weasel 01-29-04 45
                   RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... nailbone 01-29-04 46
                       RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... J Slice 01-29-04 47
                           RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... nailbone 01-29-04 48
                               RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... ginger 01-29-04 55
                                   RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... RollDdice 02-04-04 92
                       I am the Camera Woman.... echogirl 01-29-04 49
                           RE: I am the Camera Woman.... nailbone 01-29-04 50
                               Tell me what you REALLY think about... echogirl 01-29-04 54
                                   RE: Tell me what you REALLY think a... nailbone 01-29-04 58
                                       Come to mamma, pretty boy. Angelfood 01-29-04 60
                                           RE: Come to mamma, pretty boy. nailbone 01-29-04 61
                                           Finger Waving.... echogirl 01-29-04 62
                                               RE: Finger Waving.... Angelfood 01-29-04 63
                                                   Cut! echogirl 01-29-04 64
                               RE: I am the Camera Woman.... ginger 01-29-04 56
                           RE: I am the Camera Woman.... Angelfood 01-29-04 51
                               RE: I am the Camera Woman.... echogirl 01-29-04 53
                                   RE: I am the Camera Woman.... Angelfood 01-29-04 59
                           RE: I am the Camera Woman.... Draco Malfoy 01-30-04 69
                               Yes dear... echogirl 01-30-04 73
                                   RE: Yes dear... Oscirus 01-30-04 83
                                       Howdy Tom! echogirl 01-30-04 84
                                           RE: Howdy Tom! Oscirus 01-31-04 91
                                   Squelching the crew uprising RollDdice 02-04-04 93
                       RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Draco Malfoy 01-30-04 68
                           Yes.... echogirl 01-30-04 74
                   RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... geg6 01-30-04 70
 Chapera hook-ups??? Angelfood 01-29-04 57
   RE: Chapera hook-ups??? ginger 01-29-04 65
 jenna m cqvenus 01-29-04 66
   RE: jenna m ginger 01-30-04 77
       i picked jenna cqvenus 01-31-04 90
 RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Oscirus 01-30-04 71
   RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Draco Malfoy 01-30-04 72
 RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame D... Ra_8secs 01-30-04 76
   (Following review of new Varner mat... ginger 01-30-04 78
       RE: (Following review of new Varner... Devious Weasel 01-30-04 79
           RE: (Following review of new Varner... ginger 01-30-04 80
               RE: (Following review of new Varner... Devious Weasel 01-30-04 81
                   RE: (Following review of new Varner... ginger 01-30-04 82
                       RE: (Following review of new Varner... BriarRosie 01-30-04 85
                       RE: (Following review of new Varner... Angelfood 01-31-04 88
           RE: (Following review of new Varner... Corvis 01-30-04 86
 Tina calls a meeting AugustGirl 01-30-04 87
 Notice: Please sign up for PTB... Angelfood 01-31-04 89

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-04, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
*lying in a hammock between the two masts being fanned by Vee and Brian, who were told this was the ONLY way they would get on ASS*

Do your own damn intro. I'm busy. Sandra, another daquiri. NOW!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Day 1 on the Boat"
Well, this is the first chance to get a look at the other ASSes and OMH thank goodness those biotch's Neleh and Vee aren't here! I wouldn't have minded seeing Pappy though, I could really kick his ASS. And who too pee on now that Johnny didn't make the cut? Oh well.

From S1 we have the biggest ASS Richard Hatch, I hope he doesn't end up on my team. If he does and he goes naked, I will suggest he try the other buff. Susan Hawk, great, the old whiny snake is back, maybe a truck will have hit her and make her smarter. Rudy? OMH the old geezer will spew on and on racist and sexist remarks, great. Jenna Lewis, mother of two, energy like crazy, this one could be dangerous.

From S2 we have all the eye candy I need in the Colbster, I hope I get to go on a reward challenge alone with him, mmmmmmmm. Tina, now she I'm going to have to get rid of early, can't have her plotting and scheming and winning over everyone. Jerri, interesting, I know why Mark Burnett invited her, she will be a pot stirrer. I might be able to use her to my benefit. Alicia, that woman is a threat physically, but I can get her angry at someone else to take the heat off if needed. Amber, wow had to look her up, she was so far under the radar, I better watch her closely this time around.

S3 oh yeah, Ethan! Maybe we can win a 3 way reward with Colby. I might just align myself with him, if for no other reason then to stay warm at night. Lex, oh baby I love this guy! I hope he is still psycotic. Big Tom, now that's a man that everyone will love, I have to get on his good side, I hope he is on my team!

S4 Really, the RobFatha, well I already have the edge on him. An evening drinking and laying underneath mosquito netting does bring two people close together ya know.

S5 Shii Ann? What were they desperate? I have to watch out for the she devil with forked tongue.

S6 Jenna M, bland lucky to have won, and OMH she reminds me of Vee, I have to get rid of her quick! Rob C? Kinda cute, he's been working out, but unless his magic 8 ball can save him, I think his game is old news.

S7 Rupert, blackbeard himself. I bet I can work with him really well, plus between us we ought to be able to provide food for the tribe.

We'll see what kind of changes and twists they throw at us, but I am ready to adapt. Bring it on!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-27-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Day 1 on the Boat"
Oh geez...

Please don't put me with Richard, Sue or Rudy....please don't put me with Richard, Sue, or Rudy...

Hmm, interesting. I see we get *two* Robnoxious types this time.
Memo to me: Wear the buff as a tube top as much as possible.

HEY! No fair! There's another girl out here with MY name!
I'll show HER! Eh, I have a feeling she won't be too much competition for me out here, anyway.

I have to watch out for Lex, Kathy and Colby. If any of them are on my tribe, it might not hurt to get them in an alliance.
Sheesh, it might be nice to actually take advantage of any alliance for once!

I've got to fly under the radar, too. I will be so far UTR that I'll be Stealth Jenna. Bring it on!

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Day 1 on the Boat"
Side note: Love the "Pee" slogan, Kathy. Who created the wonderful ASS signpics?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Day 1 on the Boat"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-04 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

Guess.

Do I have "stupid" written on my forehead?

01-27-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Day 1 on the Boat"
My oh-so-subtle hint didn't quite click there, Slice...

Please? With her lovely hersuite underarms?

01-27-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Day 1 on the Boat"
Slicey made the lovely sig pic, I came up with the pee slogan, lol.

01-28-04, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Day 1 on the Boat"
>From S2 we have all the
>eye candy I need in
>the Colbster, I hope I
>get to go on a
>reward challenge alone with him,
>mmmmmmmm.

He's mine biatch.

01-28-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Day 1 on the Boat"
It's going to be a heck of a long 39 days if Jiffy continues to read my mind...

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-04 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

Well, another bunch to outplay and outlast. Some toughies, too. But no more Mister Nice Guy here. I'm gonna find that one person to ally with, could be Tina agian, but THIS time I'm going for the money!! I know Tina will understand.

Oh sh!t, there's Jerri again. If she makes one more crack about me and chocolate syrup, *WHACK*!!

Wonder if they'll let me take my Schick Quattro as my luxury item. It's not nearly as useful as that big flag, but I'll get bucks everytime I get show using it.

Oh yeah, note to self: do NOT use the term "oral" when talking about Mama. Man, that got taken the wrong way last time.

Let's see...who should I partner with....hmmmmm.....

01-27-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.)"
COLBY!!!!!!! *runs over and tackles Colby in a big bear hug* Thank God we've got a real Survivor here. I wouldn't make it the 39 days if I didn't have your smiling face to look forward to every day.

I missed you.

01-27-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.)"
Gee Colby looks rather taken by Jeff, maybe I should rethink my alliance with the suck up.

01-28-04, 07:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.)"
That's the general plan, yes.

Don't you have someone to pee on?

01-27-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-04 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

Ummm...hi, Jeff. How ya been?

01-28-04, 07:50 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.)"
Much better now. I was so afraid I'd have nothing to look at but the Fat Naked F*g, Big Scary Hairy, Rupert, Tom's boils, and Rudy's prune-like body.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Day 1 - On the Boat (cont.)"
Draco, this is the most hilarious post I've read all day.

01-27-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thoughts from a Robfather"
Man... it's good to be back doin' this again. Maybe this time the Godfather can get a little further. Because, y'know, I was pulling the strings last time, and if it weren't for that idiot John, I'da won the whole thing...

People here look pretty familiar...

Richard... man... I hope, I PRAY that fatass won't be walkin' around naked again. I don't think I can deal with that... who else we got... Sue, Rudy,... hmm... that Jenna chick's kinda hot...

Tina... she's toast... I deserve a million, she doesn't, end of discussion... that dude Colby (I could totally kick his pansy Texas ass)... whoa... that finger-waving chick Alicia... she's kinda hot... Jerri... that b!tch is crazy... but damn was she hot in Playboy... and... I have no idea who the hell that other chick is, but she's really hot.

Lex... I'm effing scared of that guy... Big Tom, that fat sick old man... Ethan, little weenie. How the hell did HE win?

ahh, KO! My girl! We could've gone so far together...

Shii Ann... that chick... too smart. talks too much, in my opinion.

Sweet... Jenna. I saw her boobs in Playboy. And that pudgy geek, who also happens to be an Italian Rob. We'll see who's tougher.

and... whoa... that guy's really hairy...

01-27-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Thoughts from a Robfather"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-04 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

(Checks under arms) Why is that Robfadda guy staring at my pits? Guess he doesn't know what real women look like. What a jerk. Thinks I'm dumb, like he don't have "Stoopid" tattooed on his forehead or somethin...
Damn, I miss the dogs already.

EDITING TO IDENTIFY MYSELF AS THAT FRAGILE DELICATE BLOSSOM, SUE HAWK. Now geddouddahere!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me"
Wow! It is so cool that I got a second chance at this, and I can not believe some of the people they have brought back. But, true actress that I am, they will never know what I really think....

Oh lord, theres Richard Hatch and that Jenna broad from S6. Oh man, with all that gratuitous nudity, how am I ever going to get any air time? I'm an actress dammit, and I have to parlay all this into a few more gigs. (Hey, a girls gotta get cast, ya know) I know, I'll just create a lot of sexual tension like I did the last time.

Lets see, what are the possibilities here? Hummmm Jeff looks pretty damned good again, and since I was the first one he kind of crushed on, I can easily sway his attention away from peanut butter and Oreo girl. After all, he liked me first. Lets see, Rudy is too old, and Rupert is a possibility if I feed into his "pirate/wench" fantasies.

Colby looks good enough to dip into chocolate! But he seems to be avoiding me. But there is that Lex guy, with the tatoos...

Lets see, I also need to glob onto someone to fit the father figure. Hummm, Rudy is just to military for me, and Richard is just to creepy....Big Tom however, looks promising. And I know how to play nice to the Texans.

That takes care of most of the men. There are others, but I will just figure them out as I go. As for the women, I am going to have to think a bit longer on that.

01-28-04, 07:54 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me"
Hummmm Jeff looks pretty damned good again, and since I was the first one he kind of crushed on, I can easily sway his attention away from peanut butter and Oreo girl. After all, he liked me first.

That's what you think.

01-28-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-04 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

Hey, as long as she stays away from me!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me"
Oh Colby, you are sooooooooooooo last game! I mean really, have you taken a look at Lex?!

01-28-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-04 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

Actually, either of the Jenna's look pretty good to me. And until I saw that magazine, I didn't realize how hot Amber is!

01-28-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me"
I'm tellin ya, ya don't know what a REAL woman is. A real woman has curves. And mudflaps. I could drink you both under the table and still have energy for cow-tippin.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-28-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Pirate Ta-Tas"
Just don't be showing the world your ta-tas.

01-28-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Pirate Ta-Tas"
Yer just jealous cause your people have such tiny ones.

Ginger aside: Okay, that's a little unfair. I have no idea of Miz Hawk actually uses phrases like "you people." It just sounded kind of natural coming from her. Apologies to redneck truckers and all asian posters in advance; the comments made on behalf of Sue Hawk do not reflect the opinions of Host Body Ginger or, for that matter, the actual Sue Hawk.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-30-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: Pirate Ta-Tas"
I don't recall yours being all that large, missy. Your stomach was bigger than your tater-tots.

01-28-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me"
I promise you that I'll *never* compare you to chocolate. Ever.

Lori

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "I'm Here!"
Why are you all wearing clothes?

01-28-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
26. "RE: I'm Here!"
I see the snake ain't got no bigger.

Ya know, I always kinda thought you might have given me a little of that cash, bud. You have MY vote to thank for that. The guys around here aren't paying enough attention to me. Ya think I should lose the thong and go nekkid too?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-28-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Internal monologue...

I better be on the same tribe as Richard. How else can I prove that I am the greatest Survivor strategist of all time? Oooh. There's Jerri and Alicia. So hot. I can't believe I am standing so close to them. That Alicia can wag her finger in my face any day. Back to the game. The game. Gotta focus on the game... Oooh Amber. Where did you get those? I don't remember them from the Stuff layout... Game! Game! Let's see... who else is a threat? Shii Ann? Nah, she made the stupidest move ever last time. Kathy, though, I better watch out for her. And there's Colby. Stupidest player ever. Go back to your Schick commercials, buddy. This game is for the players.

"Hey, Amber, plant yourself right here. I got some tips for you."

PS Can someone make me a better sig pic than that one? Please?

01-28-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"

this ok?

01-28-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
That's great! Thanks so much!

Corvis

01-28-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Yo! Slice!"
Make Richard a sig pic, wouldya hon?

01-28-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
32. "your wish?"
is my command.

01-28-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
34. "RE: your wish?"
Vary nice...

01-28-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Wow, I must be chopped liver or something. Rob C. didn't give me a second glance...

Lori

01-29-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Aw, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. You got kids. Do I look like Daddy material to you? Stick with Ethan. He founds charities for kids.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Okay, gotta put the pirate face back on. These people don't know me any other way so I gotta let them know whose island this really is.

There's that jerk, Hatch. Wait a minute! Is that my skirt he has on? Doesn't matter. I'll kick his butt into next week and steal it back. Colby and Ethan? Another couple of butthead jocks like Shawn and Burton. I swear, if they make fun of my buttcrack, they'll be walking the plank.

Now who can I get into my harem this time? Hmmm, I think maybe Jenna L. and Amber are sweet young things and not near as annoying as Christa. I don't think they're meth heads anyway; hard to tell about Amber since I don't think anyone's ever heard her speak.

And I just love that Kathy! She could be like a sister to me. And unlike Sandra, she actually might win a challenge or two. I kinda like that Lex, too. We have kinda the same temper...I mean temperament.

That idiot from Boston? That joker that actually thinks he's running the whole show like the Godfather? Well, I'm like Tony Soprano and he's my Big Pussy. I'll feed him to the sharks.

Hmmm, if anyone is going to tell a lotta lies this time, it's gotta be Rob C. I'll give him this, though, at least when he tries to be funny he actually is.

The rest of this bunch, forget them. This is my adventure and they just don't count. Now, I've got to figure out when I'm going to have a chance to get my hands on all of their shoes.

01-29-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Just please wear something under your skirt this time, Rupe. Between you, Jenna, and Hatch, we're going to have to blur out half the screen. And it might accidentally cover Colby, and we can't have that.

01-29-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
No way I'm goin' nekkid!! Nuh-uh!!

Unless Mama says it's OK.

01-30-04, 07:09 AM (EST)
67. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
For the next 39 days, I'm your mama.

01-29-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Wow. That Rupert is as big as a bear...

01-29-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Ok, *this* is now the funniest post in the thresd. Now I have to get some Sharkie wipes for my monitor...

"Won't it be dull when we rid ourselves of all these demons haunting us, to keep us company?"
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:281.5 Loss To Date:-57.5

01-29-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Just stay the hell away from me, Hatch! I know I have issues with being liked, but there's a limit to how much I WANT to be liked.

01-29-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Ya know, that Rupert guy looks better in a skirt than me.

01-29-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
....and by WHO!!!!

01-29-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
I look better in a skirt than you. Better naked, too.

01-29-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
I look better nekkid that both y'all, but you aren't gonna see it!

01-29-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Ohh, shaddup alla yas.

I'm way bettah lookin.

01-29-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
What'd y'all say? Y'all shore talk funny.

01-29-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
I doan see nothin rong wid the way the guy talks, jerk.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
92. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
We'll it's obvious you all flunked the Accent Reduction Seminar I put you through.

I suppose I'll have to hit CBS up for more money so we can Close Caption the whole d@mn show.

Either that, or buy everyone in America a decoder ring. Yes, I'm looking at you, Hawk.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "I am the Camera Woman...."
I am everywhere you are Colby. I film you when you sleep. I film you when your nekkid. I even film you when you pee. Oh what we have to edit out! But one day dear Colby I will sell those nekkid pictures of you on eBay.

So how about a confessional dear It's only you and me. Nobody else around.

01-29-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
50. "RE: I am the Camera Woman...."
Well, whataya wanna know? I'm really lookin' forward to playin' the game, even though some people (Varner) say I don't have my heart in it. Hell, I don't need to do it again. I'm making pretty good bank with my Schick commercials.

01-29-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Tell me what you REALLY think about Jerri"
It's just the camera and me. And Jerri won't hear a thing. It's your first confessional Colby, make it a good one!

01-29-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Tell me what you REALLY think about Jerri"
Jerri? Yeah, she's hot. Of course she is! So is Amber, and Alicia, and both Jennas. But I can't let her, or any of these other women, distract me from the game.

01-29-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Come to mamma, pretty boy."

01-29-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Come to mamma, pretty boy."
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

You're not MY mama!! My mama never dressed like that. At least not for anybody but me anyway.

01-29-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
62. "Finger Waving...."
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 05:42 PM (EST)

Alicia, I'm sure your disappointed Kimmi wasn't invited back. So tell me Alicia, which ASS will get the finger this year?

*official Be the ASS cameragirl*

01-29-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Finger Waving...."
good question,

*stoops down for confessional*
which a.s.s. will NOT get the finger this year?
less to count that way,

Alicia, per Cbs news:
“God, that finger. It follows me everywhere I go. Well, you know, I'm going to keep the finger in my pocket. But I got a different one for them this time, and it's not the one you're thinking of.”

now, I'm not sure HOW to take that one.

any guesses?

01-29-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
64. "Cut!"
Very good Alicia. I'm sure MB will love this little confessional!

01-29-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
56. "RE: I am the Camera Woman...."
Yeah, I've been asked to do ads for those Venus razers. But they don't seem to really cut through the hair, y'know?

01-29-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
51. "RE: I am the Camera Woman...."
That is brilliant Echogirl. I hadn't thought of that.
You post as often as you want, girlfriend.

01-29-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
53. "RE: I am the Camera Woman...."
Thanks! I missed the signup darnit I don't bash that often but this looks like fun! I will corner these 18 Survivors and make them confess! What you say away from your tribe members can be very revealing!

01-29-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
59. "RE: I am the Camera Woman...."
You are On the official line up now, sweets.

01-30-04, 07:14 AM (EST)
69. "RE: I am the Camera Woman...."
Note to self: Have dailies constantly piped into my luxury suite.

SWOOP!

01-30-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
73. "Yes dear..."
BTW Jiffy dear tell MB I'm ready to renegotiate my contract. It seems with the increased prize money our budget has been slashed and our workload increased. Not only do I have to film these morons all day and all night; I have to bring you coffee and massage your stinky feet. If you ask me to strip for peanut butter I may just have to quit.

*official be the ass cameragirl*

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-30-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
83. "RE: Yes dear..."
Hey Camera lady how about an interview with big tom. Hey we can even do this interview naked.

big tom has alot of love to give

01-30-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
84. "Howdy Tom!"
Just make yourself comfortable on that log over there and I'll get my camera set up. Okay we're rolling!

So tell me Tom, did you have more fun pulling the tick off of Lindsey's butt or bathing Lil' Kim? Do you plan on similar antics with the ASS Girls? And will the boil make a reappearance? And lastly, will the two Robs make better alliance buddies than Ethan and Lex?

BTW can I get a be the ass siggie too?

01-31-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
91. "RE: Howdy Tom!"
ok well the most fun came from bathing Kim because Lindsey had the most noxious farts and Im the only one allowed to do those.
I do haveplans for a golden shower from kathy a little alone time with my china doll and some bathing time with amber. as for the boil thats only if Sue iis aroun for too long. Hell naw they eat pork Ethan didnt eat pork, plus im gonna have to waatch the fat one around the beans.
So what do you think of some more alone time with Big Tom

Big Tom has alot of love to give

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
93. "Squelching the crew uprising"
It's always money and perks with you camera people.

Before you dream up your next outrageous demand, think about this; The entire crew on Fox's My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance would happily swim here from California with a stack of hundred dollar bills clenched in their teeth to work on All Star Survivor.

Oh, before I forget. Can you climb into that coconut tree and hang from your ankles? I think I can get a good shot of the beach that way and save a fortune on the helicopter rental. Thanks hon, you have the heart of a koala bear.

Mark "The Beloved" Burnett

01-30-04, 07:11 AM (EST)
68. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Hey camera woman! I've got a special assignment for you...

01-30-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
74. "Yes...."
*Bows at Jiffy's feet*

At your service dear....

01-30-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
70. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
RRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!

Doesn't matter, Hatch. I'm gonna get more camera time than you anyway because this is MY tribe, MY island, and MY adventure. And don't you forget it, loser.

01-29-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
57. "Chapera hook-ups???"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

OK, Chapera!
Just wanna give a shout out to all my team-mates. I know we'll be kicking some A.S.S's. We are strong. And we will win. Cause we want it more. We are hungrier for it, and we are gonna take it YO!

Now, lets see who is here.
Sue - hmmn, another strong woman. I like that. I'm not threatened tho cause her mouth will get her in trouble before mine will.
Amber - Now, how'd I get unlucky enough for this crud? could be worse, could be jerri. then again, maybe little leech girl will be MY follower this time. Right on!
Rob C - Not my type.
Rob M - Snarky. Hmmn. Better keep him close.
Tom - I really love Tom. (that's what Jeff varner said). I don't know what he'll think of me.

So, Rob C. looks smitten with Amber.
Tom and Sue look like they in Pig Heaven together.
That leaves me...

the Robfather.

Do you think you can handle all this?!?!?!

I got my red bikini on.

01-29-04, 06:40 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Chapera hook-ups???"
Damn. Thought I'd look smaller next to my buddy Tom there. Course, if my husband would just do a little more work around the house, I'd have time ta work out and stuff. Cause I'd look just as good as that Lamber chick if I really wanted to.

Still missing my dogs.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "jenna m"
i know it's wrong to risk it again, but i'm such a DAW i just *had* to leave my dying mother for the chance to expose myself again on national TV.

~ cq

-- don't hate the player, hate the game

01-30-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
77. "RE: jenna m"
Ya know, that's really pretty insensitive. And damn funny.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
90. "i picked jenna"
specifically as an outlet for being insensitive.

~ cq

-- this is going to be great evil fun

01-30-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
71. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
On this boat again this time is gonna be different.Lets see theres those two Jennas over there they are pretty hot wouldnt mind them two on my tribe. Theres little amber maybe I kin git her to sit on my lap while U tell her a few stories. Alicia is pretty feisty right up big toms alley.Tinas also one that tom would like to know better. Kathy likes peeong on people which is pretty freaky maybe if I play my cards right I kin git her to give me one o them special showers. Hey Jew boys back maybe I kin git him to bid wit me for some more bacon. Is that Sue a man or a woman big tom sure would like to find out these answers up close and personal. They even threw in a little asian girl woohoo.

Hey Jeff why are there 17 players on this boat are we having a special edition of survivor or sumthin?

01-30-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
72. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
Don't worry about it. Have some french fried taters.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-30-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: Be the A.S.Survivor - Pregame Discussion"
crap, I'm supposed to write something already?
I'm still trying to get my fantasy football team together.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

01-30-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
78. "(Following review of new Varner material...) HEY RICH!"
Gotta match?

01-30-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
79. "RE: (Following review of new Varner material...) HEY RICH!"
Yeah. Hold out your hand...

01-30-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
80. "RE: (Following review of new Varner material...) HEY RICH!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-04 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Wow, a Zippo, too?

You would have done the same thing if I pulled yer finger!

01-30-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
81. "RE: (Following review of new Varner material...) HEY RICH!"
My finger is all you're pulling, Sue.

01-30-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
82. "RE: (Following review of new Varner material...) HEY RICH!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-04 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-30-04 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

S'okay. Alicia's finger is bigger, anyway.

01-30-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
85. "RE: (Following review of new Varner material...) HEY RICH!"
Uh, TMI! TMI! <holding hands over my ears> ::lalalalalalaaaaa::

01-31-04, 07:56 AM (EST)
88. "RE: (Following review of new Varner material...) HEY RICH!"
and so are my cahones.

01-30-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
86. "RE: (Following review of new Varner material...) HEY RICH!"
You're taking the whole ASS thing a little far, Rich...

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-04, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "Tina calls a meeting"
Hi ya'll. I just wanted to gather everyone together to wish us all a good time and good luck before all the fun starts. Now everyone shake hands and let's have a big ole group hug. *hugs* Let's all play nicely and have fun, okay? Okay!

Now, ya'll go on back to what you were doin' and don't mind me. I'll just sit back, keep quiet, play the Soccer Mom and slowly but surely make my way to F2. Again. *waves to Colby*

*imagine a nifty keeno JSlice-made Tina sigpic right here*

*waves to Slicey*

*hint hint*

01-31-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
89. "Notice: Please sign up for PTB..."
If you havent already.

Its echogirl's PTB game, on the Fanatics thread.
You get to do a cool player profile (i had fun with that), and only takes a few mins.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •