The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What did I miss?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What did I miss?!?!"
Evidently, the boys (not sure which configuration) was having a conversation in the hot tub that Ali and maybe some of the other girls overheard. Well, I don't know what was said, but it's set the girls off in to a BIG man-bashing tantrum.

Did anyone read/see the feeds where this happened? What was said that set them off?

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What did I miss?!?! AZ_Leo 08-27-03 1
 Quote from the feeds jkokoj 08-27-03 2
 RE: What did I miss?!?! SaphireLady 08-27-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-27-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What did I miss?!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-03 AT 10:51 AM (EST)

I think it refers to a conversation the boys had with Ali in the HOH when they tried to push her to confirm her vote for Erika. They said things like no pressure but they would take it personally if she didn't vote with them, that they would go after her next. That they wouldn't give her "permission" to vote differently.

http://tvclubhouse.bomis.com/discus/messages/10972/1099800.html?1061963092

Edited to add the conversation string from the above link that set Ali off:

Ali says no matter what happens tommorow she won't put them up.

Jee says this year is different - its about who played the best - not diary room sessions.

Jee says if she does things there way and makes the finals she will have their votes (for the money).

Rob agrees.

Jee says "they" know how Jun is voting, "They" know how Rob is voting......so "they" are trying to sway you. (ed - I guess "THEY" is Erika and Jun).

Jee goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Alison then goes on and on and on about how she feels.. that if she changes her mind that they should not be surprised...

Jee says if you go against me I will take it personally - but its not a threat, no pressure...

Rob jumps in and says if Erika stays that he will be pissed... but its not a threat......

NOW Alison says "if anything Jun wants to keep Jack"

(ed - ARGGGHHHHHHHH)

Jee - just tell me now which way you are going?

ALi says "right now Erika, 90%"

Jee says "no pressure, you make a decision and its final, no threat to you" (if she votes to boot Jack).

ROb - yeah we have a goal and if you vote against us its gonna mess us up.

Jee says "I could have put you up - taken Jacks suggestion and taken off someone and put you up"

THen they go around again, ending with Jee saying "no pressure"

(ed - glad Jee isn't pressuring Ali......)

Jee says "I am not threatening you Ali"

(ed - see above ed)
(ed - I am gonna have to mod myself after I post)

ROb says next week he personally wants Jun - but since we are together we will take out jack.....

Ali leaves..... heads outside and sighs deeply....

cam goes back to Jee/Rob (ed - NOOOOOOOOOO)

Jee says he knows she has already made some kind of alliance. Jee is sure she is going to vote the other way.

Now Jee is rehashing everything he just told Ali (which rob heard...)

Cam switches outside - for a minute - Erika in hot tub - Jack near the table - Jack whistles, then back to Jee/Rob.

Jee says that he knows Ali is going the other way....

Cam AGAIN goes outside....

Ali is recounting to Erika what Jee told her - she says "they told me they are taking my vote as to which side I am on"

Erika gasps - asks who said that?

Ali said Jee said it.

Ali says she is sooo pissed at them.....she wants to get HOH so bad and put the two of them up. She wants to take the weight she is carrying and smash it through the HoH window... all the while she is pacing around the yard (working out/doing laps).

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-27-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Quote from the feeds"
Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 11:07 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert goes into HOH room and he and Jee talk, rehashing the voting situation again.
Jee says if he gets voted out, he'll still be happy.
Robert says he and Jee are the strongest so we probably won't win because the weak ones get together and vote us out. What's happening is what happened last year and the year before.
Rob said there's no way they're going to the finals together.
Jee said, it's been a good ride, we were honest and loyal to each other, I don't have any regrets. I could of played the floater role, but that's not the way I played this game. I'm proud of our team and I'm proud of what we did.
Robert: If you think of it, the final four is the floaters.
Jee: It's not meant for our team to win it.
Rob: No it's not, and it's going to stay that way.
Jee: Dude, all I want is to get back to my life, my girl. Money doesn't mean a sh!t to me. What I value is a girl that f'n loves me to death. And my family. I'm going to work and make it happen for me, I don't give a f what people like, I'm going to go about my life. If we leave, it was a cool experience, and I can say we stayed on it longer than a lot of people. I played it the way I wanted to play it. I didn't kiss ass to anybody, none of that. I just want to see my girl. That's my prize, I want to see my girl and my family. I want to hold her again and just get back to my life.
Rob: Did you feel something? An earthquake?
Jee: It would be a 2. something. I think it's just people running around. Sometimes it's just important to not talk about the game. I miss my girl. I want to go home. it's been a really long time that we've been away from civilization, from our friends, from work. I miss everything but this place, but I don't want to walk out, I'm not a quitter. When I see my girl, it's going to be worth it.
(leaving a lot out, typing what I can.)
Robert leaves the room

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-27-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What did I miss?!?!"
I read that too and wondered what they were talking about. There has been alot of girl bashing by Jee and Robert so there is no telling what they heard. Also, while Jack has not totally joined in on that, he has bashed Ali more so then Jun but her some too, think the girls are taking all of that into one and then add the threats to Ali and there ya go, ticked off women.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •