The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-03, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?!"
HGs were on lockdown this afternoon (well, lock-OUT). Went back inside later, and noticed that Amanda's picture had been removed from the house. Neat.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?! Jims02 08-24-03 1
 RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?! Loree 08-24-03 2
   RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?! SaphireLady 08-25-03 3
       RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?! tamarama 08-25-03 6
   RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?! RealityAddict 08-27-03 11
 Erica's Key Missing BlackSheep 08-25-03 4
   RE: Erica's Key Missing Bucky Katt 08-25-03 7
 RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?! KScott 08-25-03 5
 RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?! AZ_Leo 08-25-03 8
   RE: Missing Items BlackSheep 08-25-03 9
 A list of missing items Rebel Crown 08-27-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-03, 06:46 PM (EST)
1. "RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-03 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

Hmmmmm... Very interesting.

Personally, I'd love to see Amanda come back and get a second chance, er... first chance.

But I doubt it'll happen.

Maybe it's some sort of game, like they did before, where BB removes items from the house and the HGs gotta figure out what's missing.

A 2003 IceCat original

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-03, 08:39 PM (EST)
2. "RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?!"
They just had a second lockdown and they expected that when they came back in the photo of Amanda might be back. But it was still missing. They thought at first that maybe the photo just got knocked down by the staff and they broke the glass and had to replace it. And Jun thinks that maybe Amanda is suing CBS because of the Scott situation with his infection. It sure has them thinking anyway.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-25-03, 03:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?!"
The sunburst around the clock in kitchen is also missing. So, yep, think BB is setting up for a game tomorrow. Need to do something. The HG are bored out of their minds and the girls and Rob are really weak. Especially Erika. Alot, actually I think all although I don't believe Jack was addressed this personally, are very concern about Erika and how little she is eatting.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-25-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?!"
I know this should probably go on bashers....but I've just got to say this:

THERE IS NO REASON ANYONE SHOULD BE GETTING WEAK ON PBJ!!!

It's not like they were handed a basket of grain and a fishhook.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-27-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
11. "RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?!"
Just joined...what "infection"

BlackSheep 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-25-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
4. "Erica's Key Missing"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-03 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

Another item of interest I found on a live feed from this morning (9:50am posting at tvclubhouse) shows HG pictures on wall, Amanda's is still missing and now so is Erica's key. Not sure if the HG noticed it (didn't find anything on feeds to indicate either way).
Either they are messing with the HG minds or something is going on and we'll soon find out if this in fact has something to do with the twist Julie was talking about.
(I do not think the PB&J veto deal was the twist)

Edited to add this -
Ok maybe I'm a moron, I just noticed Jack's key is gone too (do they always not put back the nominated HG key after noms? & replace non-evictee after voting) was wondering if this could be the double elimination or nothing at all.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Erica's Key Missing"
I think you already figured this out, but the keys of the nominations for eviction are kept by the HOH so her key (and Jack's) are in fact not missing.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?!"
Another lockdown and one of the stools from the bathroom and one of the chairs from the table are now missing.

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
8. "RE: New Twist - Amanda..?!?!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-03 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-25-03 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

According to TVClubhouse Robert, Jee, and Ali have noticed just how many things are missing and seem to have figured out it may be for a competition. Have agreed to try to keep J/E from noticing as well by trying to keep them away from the areas.

So far: The clock, the one stool, the X, amanda's picture - and some "seashell with sponges" near the bathtub, and one of the yellow chairs

Edited to add that Ali has told Jun and Erika what's missing. Guess she really is going with the girls.

Edited one more time to add Ali has told Erika of a bowl and marbles that are missing that she hasn't told the boys about.

BlackSheep 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-25-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Missing Items"
more missing items: clock in kitchen, rubber ducky in BR, one stool from kitchen area

Got a good LOL at this feed from the girls re: missing items

Erika says they should mess with them (Jee&Robert) -- they should hide stuff. Put things under their bed. Two things, after the next lockdown. Ali says she is taking a green vase. Jun says BB is going "No, WE are gonna take it." Jun says she doesn't think they will let them move stuff. Alison says it would be terrible if BB came on and said, "Allison, please put back the vase."

It'll be interesting Wed. as it seems Ali is going with the girls and vote out Jack. She's telling info to the girls and so far hasn't told Jee/Robert about missing items they aren't aware of and immediately told Erika & Jun about the items that the boys told her not to tell anyone else about.

Jee & Robert with egg on their face, again.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-27-03, 03:26 AM (EST)
10. "A list of missing items"
Here are some of the missing items in the BB house:

Amanda's picture
the big "X"
a bar stool
a bathroom stool
rubber ducky
the fish in the plasma screen
marbles
toilet seat (cover?)
yellow chair
rug
spice rack

Two items made a return:
the clock
shells

This is NOT inclusive - just some of the things that the TVClubhouse people have listed as missing.

The speculation over there is this has something to do with the announcement BB made on Tuesday's show - about a 2nd houseguest leaving. Things are "leaving the house", so the luxury challenge winner would also "leave the house."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •