The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A.S.S.Trivia Round 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-04, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A.S.S.Trivia Round 5"
wow, what a rockin episode and next week it looks like jeff gets a taste of what a woman scorned does. Now on to the trivia Q's

1. Which players wrote "Hatch" on their ballots?

2. How did Sue christen the raft?

3. During the RC who grabbed the flags for each tribe?

4. During the RC, who was the first player of Saboga to cross the finish line even though they lost?

5. What famous building did Rupert compare chapera's camp to?

6. Kathy told rich to give her "what" when he wa scheming with her? She said "give me _____"

7. Who is Kathy taking out?

8. According to Colby, what designed the raft?

9. During the building of the raft and discussion of the challenge, what did tom refer to himself as?

10. Who thought they were going to be the swing vote?

Bonus Q: Jeff said it was a RC with "_____" (fill in the blank)

Challenge: This is gonna be a fun one It is like the celebrity name game but with survivors and celebrities.

Someone names a famous real person whether it is historical, an actor, author, or musician. It must be a real person, you can't name Homer Simpson. You will be using survivor names also, preferably mostly survivor names or any bigshot that has to do with survivor.

The first person says, for example: Bob Smith. The next person will need to name someone that has an "s" in the first letter of their first name. So they might say Sandy Miller.

The thread will go on like this using survivor names and occasionaly famous peeps until you get stuck and can go no further, the person to stump everyone will win the challenge.

The name is put in the subject line so the challenge will look something like this:

subject: chris miller
subject: maxine fuller
subject: fred fathead

I will start a new post for this challenge. Oh, and no repeating names.

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Questions on the challenge: KObrien_fan 02-27-04 1
   RE: Questions on the challenge: Blow by Blow 02-27-04 2
       hint: ivoryElephant 02-27-04 3
           RE: hint: Angelfood 02-27-04 4
 RE: A.S.S.Trivia Round 5 Blow by Blow 02-27-04 5
   Yes, please do so every week Angelfood 02-27-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-04, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Questions on the challenge:"
The thread will go on like this using survivor names and occasionaly famous peeps until you get stuck and can go no further, the person to stump everyone will win the challenge.
What is considered as a stumping of everyone?

I will start a new post for this challenge. Oh, and no repeating names.
If somebody does, are they eliminated from the challenge? What if someone uses a wrong or illegal name, are they eliminated?

I can see this game going on forever.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-04, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Questions on the challenge:"
Yes, I can see this game going on forever as well. There's gotta be a way to eliminate people. Perhaps when someone posts a name they can specifically challenge one other person to come up with an response and if that person doesn't within an hour then they're out of here.

I know I'll be gone before the weekend is over.

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "hint:"
there are 2 survivors that can end the game in a heart beat and one famous actress

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: hint:"
HEy, IE
Please check the game thread. There are 2 branches going. Looks like 2 is "The one" but please make a ruling and respond.
thanks.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A.S.S.Trivia Round 5"
Are you gonna let us know when the bonus question has been answered so people won't bother figuring it out?
-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Yes, please do so every week"
Aw crud, I didn't even see that bq when I copied the list.

I'll assume I'm 2 late

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •