URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 2324
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A.S.S.Trivia Round 5"

Posted by ivoryElephant on 02-27-04 at 01:04 AM
wow, what a rockin episode and next week it looks like jeff gets a taste of what a woman scorned does. Now on to the trivia Q's

1. Which players wrote "Hatch" on their ballots?

2. How did Sue christen the raft?

3. During the RC who grabbed the flags for each tribe?

4. During the RC, who was the first player of Saboga to cross the finish line even though they lost?

5. What famous building did Rupert compare chapera's camp to?

6. Kathy told rich to give her "what" when he wa scheming with her? She said "give me _____"

7. Who is Kathy taking out?

8. According to Colby, what designed the raft?

9. During the building of the raft and discussion of the challenge, what did tom refer to himself as?

10. Who thought they were going to be the swing vote?

Bonus Q: Jeff said it was a RC with "_____" (fill in the blank)

Challenge: This is gonna be a fun one It is like the celebrity name game but with survivors and celebrities.

Someone names a famous real person whether it is historical, an actor, author, or musician. It must be a real person, you can't name Homer Simpson. You will be using survivor names also, preferably mostly survivor names or any bigshot that has to do with survivor.

The first person says, for example: Bob Smith. The next person will need to name someone that has an "s" in the first letter of their first name. So they might say Sandy Miller.

The thread will go on like this using survivor names and occasionaly famous peeps until you get stuck and can go no further, the person to stump everyone will win the challenge.

The name is put in the subject line so the challenge will look something like this:

subject: chris miller
subject: maxine fuller
subject: fred fathead

I will start a new post for this challenge. Oh, and no repeating names.

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Questions on the challenge:"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 02-27-04 at 03:00 AM
The thread will go on like this using survivor names and occasionaly famous peeps until you get stuck and can go no further, the person to stump everyone will win the challenge.
What is considered as a stumping of everyone?

I will start a new post for this challenge. Oh, and no repeating names.
If somebody does, are they eliminated from the challenge? What if someone uses a wrong or illegal name, are they eliminated?

I can see this game going on forever.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

"RE: Questions on the challenge:"
Posted by Blow by Blow on 02-27-04 at 03:05 AM
Yes, I can see this game going on forever as well. There's gotta be a way to eliminate people. Perhaps when someone posts a name they can specifically challenge one other person to come up with an response and if that person doesn't within an hour then they're out of here.

I know I'll be gone before the weekend is over.

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

"hint:"
Posted by ivoryElephant on 02-27-04 at 11:09 AM
there are 2 survivors that can end the game in a heart beat and one famous actress

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

"RE: hint:"
Posted by Angelfood on 02-27-04 at 11:30 AM
HEy, IE
Please check the game thread. There are 2 branches going. Looks like 2 is "The one" but please make a ruling and respond.
thanks.

"RE: A.S.S.Trivia Round 5"
Posted by Blow by Blow on 02-27-04 at 05:57 PM
Are you gonna let us know when the bonus question has been answered so people won't bother figuring it out?
-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

"Yes, please do so every week"
Posted by Angelfood on 02-27-04 at 06:33 PM
Aw crud, I didn't even see that bq when I copied the list.

I'll assume I'm 2 late