The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"how old is jonns granny?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-16-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"how old is jonns granny?"
She only looks like she is in her 50's, but jon is 29. |I am a year younger than him and my grandma is in her mid 80's.

How can that be his granny?

Lets say she is a young looking 55. That is 26 years older than jonny.

That means she had to have had her daughter when she was 13! and her daughter had jon when she was 13.

something is screwy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: how old is jonns granny? aquariaqueen 12-16-03 1
 RE: how old is jonns granny? PepeLePew13 12-16-03 2
   RE: how old is jonns granny? ivoryElephant 12-16-03 3
       RE: how old is jonns granny? Chrissy gal 12-16-03 4
 my family cqvenus 12-19-03 5
   RE: my family ginger 12-19-03 6
       RE: my family PepeLePew13 12-19-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-16-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: how old is jonns granny?"
He was raised by his teenage mother, you know, the toothless bleach blonde 40 year old dressed like a teenager who is always in the first row of the Jerry Springer show. I heard she's a groupie of Jerry's and hopes to become a movie star. She's been missing in the audience lately since she is having her misspelled tattoo taken off her neck.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: how old is jonns granny?"
I thought she looked well into her 60's at least. My grandmother looked much younger when she was in her 70's and my mom looks at least 10 years younger now than her real age of 61.

So, I certainly believe that it's Jonny's grandma there in the audience and I'd bet on her being about 68. Back in the 50's, it was normal to have children when you were 18-20, and Jon's mother was probably quite young as well. You only have to look at Jon and wonder if he had a very immature upbringing that caused him to be a dumbass kid stuck in a 29-year-old body.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-16-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: how old is jonns granny?"
Jan Gentry was 52 or 53 and looked 15 years older than jons grannie though. I guess she could be older but you would think she would have aged after taking care of jon

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-16-03, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: how old is jonns granny?"
I am only a few years younger than Jan and SHE looks like she could be my mother! Jon's grandmother could be as young as 62 or as old as 70 with great genes.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "my family"
i'm 25. my mom is 43. my grandmother is 63. we all look much younger than our ages, though.

~ cq
it works. really.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: my family"
The only thing I don't like about cq is the fact that I am her mother's age.

Jon's grandmother was very attractive, I thought. Bet she was a beauty at some point. What the hell happened to that gene pool?

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: my family"
> Jon's grandmother was very attractive, I thought. Bet
>she was a beauty at some point. What the
>hell happened to that gene pool?

Like father, like son...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •