The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-04, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 - Go Fish...or Eel...or whatever.

First of all, you'll have to bear with me a bit, as I did not write this list directly after the show as normal. I was over at a friend's house watching Survivor tonight and didn't get back until 11:30, so my memory may be kind of confuzzled to the details. But the objective remains the same, simply list the remaining 14 survivors in the order that you like them then, if you want, a short explanation why. So like Rob and Amber, let's get it on! (Okay, that was so wrong...)

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Jenna L. (2)
2. Rich (3)
3. Colby (4)
4. Amber (1)
5. Rupert (7)
6. Tom (10)
7. Kathy (6)
8. Shii Ann (8)
9. Lex (9)
10. Ethan (12)
11. Jerri (14)
12. Susan (15)
13. Rob M. (11)
14. Alicia (13)

Rob C. was #5 last week.

Jenna M. was a memorial #0 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Well, yet another flop in the list as Jenna L. retakes her #1 spot from 2 weeks ago. I must say that, as the season goes on, I love you more and more. Way to comfort Jerri when she was feeling down! I really love seeing your human side; just like the thing with the videotapes in Borneo. You are just so sweet, how could any fan resist? Jenna you are definitely deserving of this #1!

- Okay, though he's been lower down on the list during the first few weeks, Big Tom easily grabs this week's Greatest Gainer Award, going from 10-6. I mean really, how could anyone ignore you this week? You had all the greatest sound bites and, omg, you had me in stitches for the whole episode. Looks like CBS made a good move calling you back! You are definitely a great guy!

- Lingering near the top of the charts all season but never actually hitting that #1 spot, I have to talk about Richard! The original Survivor, you are most certainly living up to your legacy. Call it hamming up the screen time or whatever you want, but you do it well. Long live King Richard!

That's all for me this week. What did you think?

"I'll need a big spoon because I have a big mouth."

Top 5 FLL Castaways
1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Heidi Strobel (9 weeks at #1)
3. Amber Brkich (7 weeks at #1)
4. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 I_AM_HE 02-20-04 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 FFantasyFX 02-20-04 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 ivoryElephant 02-20-04 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 PepeLePew13 02-20-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Draco Malfoy 02-20-04 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Spanky68 02-20-04 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Cin 02-20-04 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 bichon 02-20-04 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 LeftPinky 02-20-04 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Monicanada 02-20-04 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 pmspml5 02-20-04 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 GuessItRains 02-20-04 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 dajaki 02-20-04 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 uberspoon 02-20-04 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 DoodleBug 02-20-04 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 LionChow 02-20-04 16
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 johnthemod 02-20-04 17
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 ssshaw 02-20-04 18
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Steen 02-20-04 19
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 FesterFan1 02-20-04 20
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 FiReBuRu 02-20-04 21
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Oscirus 02-20-04 22
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Blow by Blow 02-20-04 23
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Madeira 02-20-04 24
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 tinybubs 02-20-04 25
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Magic Fingers 02-20-04 26
 THE LIST!!!! :) coolflowerpowerman 02-21-04 27
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Howard Dean 02-21-04 28
 Bubba's Lvoe List bubbastan 02-21-04 29
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 PelicanPete 02-21-04 30
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 ejm92 02-21-04 31
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Jims02 02-21-04 32
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 bampote 02-21-04 33
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 dreamerbeliever 02-23-04 34
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 sittem 02-23-04 35
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Lisapooh 02-23-04 36
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 gizmo_ber 02-23-04 37
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 bobstew617 02-23-04 38
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 geg6 02-24-04 39
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 PlumBlossom 02-24-04 40
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 whoami 02-24-04 41
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4 Estee 02-26-04 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-04, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"

1. Tom (2)
2. Rich (1)
3. Ethan (11)
4. Susan (7)
5. Lex (4)
6. Kathy (5)
7. Jerri (6)
8. Rupert (3)
9. Colby (8)
10. Alicia (9)
11. Shii Ann (10)
12. Jenna L. (13)
13. Amber (14)
14. Rawb (15)

Rob C. was #12 last week and would have been between Jenna and Amber this week. Truly a pathetic performance, although at least Tom did realize you might have been an asset to the tribe in the past IC and in future challenges.

Tom – one of three great quotes of the night: “What’s a pace? My pace is different from a midget’s.” Plus, I had to give him the bump for giving his body in the IC. That was one of the best challenges ever, so made up from the lamest RC ever. WTG Tom, you very deservedly regain the top spot!

Rich – doesn’t deserve to move down, but I have to put my favorite first. Great fishing and leading your tribe to a come from behind win.

Ethan – moves up for obvious reasons, the best quote of the night (commenting on Rawb’s unparalleled stupidity): “You’ve got a couple rocks up here, don’t you.” Also handled the hardship well. Good job Ethan for this week’s Greatest Gainer!

Sue – the only other big mover apart from Ethan because of the third of this week’s great quotes: “You have no bone to give me Richard.” She’s a tough old broad – great IC performance - and is completely honest – loved her TC answer.

Lex and Kathy – still love them, but they had to drop to make room for Ethan and Sue this week.

Jerri – proven right about the shelter, and despite some depression, she battled through it. good job on the IC too! i still can't believe i like the new jerri

Rupert – didn’t drop you much for the shelter last week, because I wasn’t going to be premature, even though we already knew what would happen. Now you take the hit, which is a bit more severe because of Ethan and Sue’s jumps.

Colby, Shii Ann, Amber – still blah.

Alicia – good job leading your tribe to getting all the puzzle pieces first. Too bad Rawb’s a moron and lost it all for you.

Jenna L. – you’re still next to the despicable duo, but you are officially off the Hate List now. Keep it up though, or it may only be for now.

Rawb – what a delight to see your stupidity finally so deservedly bite you in the ass. “Why are these different colors?!? Derrrr.” I can’t wait till the rest of Chappy wises up and separates you and Fluffypillows. Again. Then you can run around like a chicken with your head cut off. Again. And we can laugh our asses off at your pathetic attempts to play this game. Again.

Greatest Gainer: Ethan (+8). Sue (+3) was the only other real mover.

The Dave: Rupert (-5). I’m sure he and Ethan will be moving back in opposite directions next week, but for now, you get the medal of dishonor Rupe.

- RMMNW!!!

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-04, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1.) Richard (1)
2.) Jerri (7)
3.) Big Tom (3)
4.) Lex (2)
5.) Kathy (5)
6.) Colby (4)
7.) Rupert (10)
8.) Ethan (8)
9.) Mariano (9)
10.) Shii Ann (12)
11.) Jenna (13)
12.) Amber (15)
13.) Alicia (11)
14.) Susan (14)

Greatest Gainer: Jerri Manthey (5 spots)
The Four Plummeting Peons: Lex, Colby, Shii Ann, Alicia (2 spots for all)
Most Consistent: Richard Hatch, of course.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-20-04, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Kathy!(1) I love her more every week. She was cute AND sexy this episode. Was she really 49 during taping? I LOVE HER

2. Rob M.(3) some hillarious quotes this week.

3. (2)Richard: still funny and catching tons of seafood

4. Ethan (5) did a good job in the IC and was great at trashtalking during the RC
5. Jerri (8)I am very impressed at her mental toughness, I would have been swearing at the wind

6. Le4) did TERRIBLE at collecting pieces during the IC.
7. Amber(6)uhhh...whatever rob m says uhhhhh
8. Alicia (11) eh?
9. Sue (14) funny this ep. great sparring with rich about eel. She read my mind, I was just thinking about the tough eel in borneo!!!
10. Shii Ann (9) meh
11. Rupert (7) oh how the mighty have fallen
12. Colby (10)did he say anything this ep?
13. Jenna L. (13)did she do anything this ep?
14. Tom B. (15)He was hillarious this ep.!!! but i still can't stand him

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Dicque (1) - Priceless interaction with Soozin at IC about the eels.
2. BigTom (2) - Great episode with his comments!
3. Soozin (3) - Likewise, many great comments.
4. Lex (4) - I was aching with laughter after his IC performance.
5. Rupert (9) - Had a much better episode and his admission that he screwed up and his willingness to bend over backwards to fix it scored points with me.
6. Alicia (8) - I'd have liked to see you do the finger waggle to RobC. at TC.
7. JennaL (6) - Same old, same old.
8. Colby (7) - Is there anyone you didn't maim in the IC?
9. RobM (5) - His jerk persona is seeping through more and more.
10. Kathy (11) - Please. Cover up that belly button. It's in vogue for women 20-30 years younger.
11. Jerri (10) - Eh. I miss the snarky Scerri -- the old one would have let loose big time over the camp flooding.
12. Ethan (12) - Was completely invisible in this episode.
14. Shii Ann (15) - Eh.
13. Lamber (14) - OMH, we needed a chisel to pry her off BostonRob the entire episode!

RobC. was lucky 13th last week.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
I'll be so glad when we merge down to two or one tribe... just too much shifting around to give anyone air time.

1. Tom- Seeing him with his head sticking out of the toilet nailed it. Another entertaining episode from the goat farmer, who retakes the lead. (7-2-1-3)
2. Jerri- The most schizophrenic player on the list. If anyone learned from their prior experiences, it's her. I hope it's not too little too late, she had a very Robb-like epiphany this episode. (11-13-3-10)
3. Rob M- Starting to grate on my nerves a little, but I still like him. Wish he could get some inflection in his voice. (5-1-4-1)
4. Dicque- I really can't wait to get S1 on DVD, so we can see the Master in all his glory. (9-9-15-2)
5. Lex- I loved this guy in Africa, I love him now. Just wish we'd see more of him. (8-5-5-5)
6. Kathy- Probably should've been above Lex, but I liked the idea of keeping him at 5 too much. lol (1-6-6-4)
7. Shii Ann- She's still playing it very close to the chest. Hopefully it'll work for her. (6-8-8-7)
8. Colby- Still a force in challenges, which could hurt him in the long run. (16-12-11-6)
9. Rupert- Love ya, Hagrid, but you're not helping yourself too much right now. At least you admitted your mistake. (2-3-2-9)
10. Lamber- *sigh* Oohing and aahing over the Robbfather never got anyone anywhere. Fluffypillows Mk 2. (12-16-12-8)
11. Snoozin- I never realized how much she sounds like the mom on Malcolm in the Middle. (10-11-10-15)

These last three are pretty much interchangeable in my book. They all kinda deserve the bottom, IMODO.
12. Ethan (14-14-13-11)
13. Jenna L. (13-15-14-12)
14. Alicia (15-10-9-14)

Snuffed: Tina (17), Rudy (4-4), Jenna M (18-17-16), Rob C (3-7-7-13)

Biggest gain: Jerri, from 10 to 2. I still can't get a handle on her. She's jumping every week from one extreme to the other. Honorable mention: Snoozin, from 15 to 11. Yawn.
Biggest drop: Not much this week. No one made a dramatic drop, although Rob M, Dicque, Kathy, Colby, and Lamber all dropped 2 slots. In most cases tho, it was due to the rise of other players.
Standing firm. Lex, staying at #5 for the 4th week in a row! Honorable mention: Shii Ann, Rupert, and Alicia.

"Won't it be dull when we rid ourselves of all these demons haunting us, to keep us company?"
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:279.5 Loss To Date:-59.5

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
What a boring episode.

1. Tom (1)
2. Colby (2)
3. Kathy (7)
4. Jenna (10)
5. Ethan (6)
6. Rupert (5)
7. Dique (9)
8. Amber (4)
9. Rob (3)
10. Jerri (11)
11. Lex (8)
12. Shii Ann (14)
13. Alicia (13)
14. Sue (15)
Rob C was #12 last week and would've been about that spot this week.

Tom- What's not to love about you? Easy-going, dependable.

Colby- You've done nothing to make me like you less.

Kathy- I don't remember anything specific you said, but you made me laugh.

Jenna- You didn't annoy me, and you reached out to Jerri when she needed it.

Ethan- you didn't gripe when things were miserable. I like you.

Rupe- In S7 you were quirky. In ASS you are scary. I want the old warm & fuzzy Rupert back. And while you're at it, bring back the Rupert who was an asset to his tribe.

Dique- I still don't like you. But I have to admit that you provided for your tribe.

Amber- Why you would grind Robfadda is beyond me. Distance yourself while there is time! Was happy that you didn't go Ghandia on him when you realized it would be televised.

Rob- Don't blame you for grinding Amber. Do blame you for being a cocky punk.

Jerri- I still don't trust you. Didn't get any pleasure from seeing you miserable.

Lex- I don't know if I will ever be able to block out the image of you moving in the challenge. But then you are all about the surrealism, no?

Shii Ann- I like you more because you talked less this time.

Alicia- I like you less because you talked more this time.

Sue- I can't wait for you to go.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
Rich is a fish/eel/shark catchin machine! He continues to impress!

1. Rob M. (1) - I doubt I will ever move him lower.....

2. Rich (2) - Seeing him now makes me upset I missed the first Survivor. He's snotty but I love him!

3. Big Tom (3) - He keeps brining the funny!

4. Alicia (7) - I really like this girl, I'm hoping she isn't the next Chapera to go.

5. Lex (5) - sneaky and snarky, I'm really enjoying him this time around.

6. Amber (8) - She spoke!!! She actually had a bit of personality at TC.

7. Kathy (4)

8. Colby (6)

9. Ethan (11) - liked how he handled the storm... but he should have said something during the last episode about the dang hut instead of letting Jerri and Rup fight.

10. Jerri (12) - I felt bad for her this week, way to come back and kick butt in the puzzle challange

11. Jenna L. (13) - not as annoying this week.

12. Rupert (9) - I think my Rupert love has faded, there are so many better personalities out here than him.....

13. Sue (14) - Sue was kinda funny this week...

14. Shii Ann (10)

Rob C. Was in last place last week and he would have been there again this week had he survived. He came across as very desperate this week with trying to find the key and stuff. He just annoyed me.

Cin

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1.(1) Kathy
2.(2) Shii Ann
3.(3) Rupert

4.(8) Colby
5.(9) Ethan
6.(4) Rob M.
7.(5) Amber
8.(11) Tom

9.(10) Jenna L.
10.(7) Lex
11.(6) Richard
12.(14) Jerri

13.(13) Susan
14.(15) Alicia

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Tom -had great lines
2. Rich -still the King!
3. Kathy - Dropped from 1 as Tom & King Richard had great weeks!
4. Rupert - redeemed yourself some this week
5. Lex
6. Alicia - paranoid is good for you!
7. Jerri - turn off the whine
8. Susan - you've got great potential - use it!
9. Ethan - still cute (or pretty boy)
10. Colby - Show some personality boy!
11. Shii Ann
12. Boston Rob - You look good, but no other redeeming qualities.
13. Amber
14. Jenna L - Still can't stand you!

created by the amazing JSlice!

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Rob M. (1,1)
2. Tom (9,3)
3. Kathy (2,2)
4. Lex (5,16)
5. Rupert (10,4)
6. Susan (12,8)
7. Amber (6,10)
8. Rich (3,6)
9. Jerri (11,12)
10. Shii Ann (4,7)
11. Colby (7,9)
12. Jenna L. (13,11)
13. Ethan (14,14)
14. Alicia (15,13)

- RobM, Tom, and Sue had me in stitches during that TC, and watching Big Tom getting pummelled during IC was hilarious. Jenna, Ethan, and Alicia just annoy me always, so they aren't moving anytime soon.
-Biggest gain of the week goes to Tom for the reasons already mentioned. Biggest nose-dive of the week goes to Shii Ann mainly because I had to move so many up.

Created by the amazing J Slice!
RMMW!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Richard (2)
2. Tom (14)
3. Kathy (3)
4. Sue (10)
5. Rupert (13)
6. Jenna L (7)
7. Jerri (12)
8. Alicia (15)
9. Ethan (9)
10. Colby (4)
11. Shii Ann (6)
12. Lex (5)
13. Rob M. (1)
14. Amber (8)

Richard - Kept his tribe focused and great provider
Tom - Great comments and also loved the truck one especially
Kathy - Just like her
Sue - Love the retort with Richard and her brutal honesty
Rupert - Accepted responsibility for his actions did good in RC
Jenna L - Great moral support - would be higher except her pathetic RC playing - she lost it for Saboga IMO
Jerri - Awesome IC performance - however her whining is kiling me
Alicia - Just to damn cocky again for me
Ethan - Dont cut down your own tribe in public view (ie Jenna L comment)
Colby - Didnt do much this episode either
Shii Ann - Was she even on this episode?
Lex - what a loser with following directions almost cost his tribe
Rob M - His comment about his control was over the top. His head is getting bigger and bigger and bigger
Amber - I thought she was going to show us a different Amber? sooooo

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
Not a very interesting episode really. Almost no focus on Mogo Mogo, my favorite tribe. The RC was less than thrilling. Only the IC provided some fun comic relief. Oh well.

1. Kathy (1)--Not much of a presence this episode, but no reason to drop her yet.
2. Rob (5)--He's masterful at leading his tribe. Everybody thinks they are allied with him, and nobody is threatening him.
3. Lex (2)--Insightful comments about Dicque. Plus, he looked too funny stumbling around blindfolded.
4. Richard (8)--The best fisherman ever to play the game. His challenge sparring with Sue was also hysterical.
5. Jerri (4)--Didn't like that she almost quit, but thought she made a strong recovery. She is the reason her tribe finally won an IC.
6. Tom (7)--Funny comments throughout the episode. He'll fly under the radar for quite a while.
7. Colby (3)--The game's strongest competitor sitting out a challenge? I think Vecepia is appearing on ASS...she's just posing as Colby.
8. Amber (6)--Showed a little personality at TC. I guess being Rob's b!tch is better than being Jerri's.
9. Ethan (9)--Good work on constructing a real shelter, but otherwise not much of a factor.
10. Jenna (11)--As was true last week, Jenna will continue to move up the rankings as long as she doesn't speak.
11. Sue (14)--Hilarious in her sparring with Richard. I wish she could be that way more with her own tribe.
12. Rupert (13)--The total demise of the shelter offsets Rupert's otherwise decent showing this episode.
13. Shii Ann (10)--I've waited four weeks for her to do something remotely interesting. Actually, I waited through the first half of Thailand, too.
14. Alicia (12)--Abrasive and obnoxious. Take the chip off your shoulder, please.

Rob6 was #15 last week and would not have moved up. Was he more pathetic digging up the sand, sucking up to Rob4, or nearly bursting into tears when he got voted out?

Greatest Gainer--Rich (8 to 4)
Steepest Decline--Colby (3 to 7)

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
Loved the deluge, the mass bathing and the demolition derby IC.

1. Rob M. - King of the one liners and clearly the best strategist in Chapera.
2. Rich - Still ranking him high for being King Neptune provider which will undermine the Lex/Colby alliance.
3. Lex - Starting to think beyond Rich's ability to provide.
4. Kathy - Looking good, hope you're playing well.
5. Tom - Surprised to rank you this high, but you're making me laugh out loud. Way to take a few hits and not whine about it.
6. Shii - Yeah, you're kind of dumb, but I like you anyway.
7. Jerri - Pull yourself together, girl!
8. Jenna L. - Thanks for helping out your teammate while the two he-men fixed Rupert's disaster.
9. Colby - Eye candy goes a long way to ranking you this high.
10. Alicia - Pride goeth before the fall, chica.
11. Ethan - Eh.
12. Amber - Still boring and I bet Rob's playing you more than you're playing him.
13. Rupert - I'm still harboring a grudge after last week. I'm glad you could admit how bone stupid your shelter plan was.
14. Sue - Repartee is supposed to be witty, not icky.

RIP Rob C. I loved you in the Amazon, but you just didn't play the game here and you whined about it. Boo freaking hoo. You had 12 days to take control of Chapera and failed to get even one other person on your side.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
while i would never call an episode of survivor "bad", i will admit it was a little weak. i didn't get much along the way of development, so some of the shifts in my ranking are due to minor factors.

1. Kathy (1)
2. Sue (3)
3. Lex (8)
4. Jerri (10)
5. Big Tom (4)
6. Ethan (2)
7. the Colbster (9)
8. Shii Ann (7)
9. Richard (6)
10. Rupert (14)
11. Amber (12)
12. Boston Rob (13)
13. Alicia (11)
14. Jenna Lewis (15)

*Rob C. ranked at #5 last week, which was the highest i had ranked him this season.

*Biggest Gainer: Jerri - up 6 spots to a record #4!

*Biggest Loser: Ethan - down 4 spots. it has nothing to do with anything he said or did, and he remains one of my favorites, but he was pretty invisible this episode.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
Kind of a boring episode last night (loved seeing Chapera fall at the IC though)

1. Tom (4) - best quotes of the night
2. Kathy (5) - I just love her!!
3. Richard (1) - you are riding on your fishing skills right now, hon
4. Lex (2) - poor job in the IC but you were cracking me up!
5. Jerri (8) - way to go on the IC! You showed great mental strength too.
6. Ethan (10) - great come back with Rawb
7. Rupert (9) - admitted your mistake and is moving on

And the rest....

8. Colby (3) - pretty non-existent this episode
9. Shii Ann (7) - you too
10. Jenna (12) - and you
11. Rob M (6) - you think you're in control? I think your wife is....
12. Amber (11) - ick. Hope you are just using Rob to get further in the game.....
13. Sue (13) - you're funny, but I still don't like you (loved the banter with Rich)
14. Alicia (14) - meh

Biggest gain: Ethan because well... I don't know. My list has reshuffled a lot.

Biggest Loser: Rob M. 'Nuff said.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
I must say up top that even though I must list everybody 1 through 15, I am really enjoying this season and those at the bottom of the list are really not disliked at all. I love this cast and there is nobody I have it in for at this point. I was surprised to see Rob C. go so quietly. He never really seemed to get it in gear and went out with barely a story line to follow. Oh well. I continue to love the usual misfits (Boston, Rich & Scerri), they're having a great ride. The whole group was very funny last night at the RC. Good to see them having a laugh at their own expense instead of the usual posturing.

1. Rob M. (1) - This guy's funny. PERIOD. He appears to be running the show at his camp and always has a good line to fire out. I also like how he seems to enjoy ribbing Probst.
2. Jerri (2) - OMH! We saw the human side to Jerri. I actually have to give her my respect for bouncing back from such a miserable low. Very different editing this time around.
3. Rich (3) - Three eels! Wow! Rich sure knows how to earn his keep, plus he was funny at the RC.
4. Tom (13) - Man did he take a beating at the RC. Brutal. I got a real kick out of his mocking Sue at TC. Must be in good with Rob & Amber too. Not mentioned as a possible boot.
5. Lex (4) - Fairly quiet, but still very enjoyable. Had good reasoning with the Rich/rice confessional.
6. Susan (7) - Funny as always. Loved it when she called herself a b*tch.
7. Colby (6) - Always a favorite.
8. Amber (8) - I'm so happy to see her getting a real story line. Thought she defended herself well at TC, despite Jiffy's repeated attacks.
9. Alicia (14) - Bounced back from last week's ugly moment.
10. Jenna L. (11) - Had a good week. Stayed positive despite stormy night.
11. Shii Ann (10) - More funny lines makes her rise in my eyes, though not numerically.
12. Kathy (5) - Not getting enuogh chances to shine yet.
13. Ethan (9) - Could've really rubbed it in to Rupert, but didn't. Good decision.
14. Rupert (15) - Still being penalized for that awful sunken hut fiasco. I still like him, but somebody's got to be here, and he played a major role in Saboga's terrible night. Oops!

RIP. Rob C. (12) - Not much to say here. MB didn't give him much of a story this time around. I kind of liked the fact that he showed his frustration during the vote reading. Normally they try to be all smiles and accepting, which I don't buy. Rob was p*ssed off, and he didn't hide it. Good for you.

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Jerri (1) - GO JERRI!

2. Kathy (2) - my all time favorite is going to be demoted to #2 until Jerri gets kicked off I'm afraid (unless she outlasts Kathy)

3. Richard (3) - way to be a provider

4. Lex (7) - suddenly he's really grown on me

5. Rob M. (5) - for consistently being the star of the show

6. Ethan (4) - only moving down cause he wasn't shown that much this ep

7. Colby (6) - again not that present

8. Tom (9) - he really is playing a great game

9. Susan (11) - she's making for some great humor, it'd be nice to see her in the jury for another speech

10. Amber (13) - she's gorgeous and completely safe on her tribe right now, and probably will remain so for a while

11. Alicia (8) - I really couldn't decide whether I'd rather see her or Rob go last night, I was happy with Rob in the end though, I'd just like to see her loosen up a little

12. Jenna L. (12) - no real reason to move her up or down

13. Shii Ann (14) - vote her out already

14. Rupert (15) - overexposure is a killer

Rob C. was 10 last week and would be 12 this week. What was funny in the Amazon just came off as obnoxious when compared witht he innate humor of most of the rest of his tribe (except Amber)

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Big Tom (5)
2. Amber (2)
3. Rob M. (1)
4. Jenna L. (6)
5. Ethan (7)
6. Colby (4)
7. Lex (8)
8. Kathy (3)
9. Rupert (11)
10. Shii Ann (10)
11. Rich (12)
12. Jerri (13)
13. Susan (15)
14. Alicia (14)

Rob C. was #9 last week.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-20-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Lex
2. Tom
3. Colby
4. Kathy
5. Rob M
6. Rich
7. Ethan
8. Shii Ann
9. Rupert
10. Jenna L
11. Jerri
12. Susan
13. Amber
14. Alicia

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003
I seem to like the guys more this time around

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
MUCH better episode this week. In fact I'm envious as hell that I don't have the summary. Oh well, I'm telling myself that I prefer a challenge. Right.

1. Lex (1) - You gotta love a man comfortable enough to walk around like a complete imbecile while blindfolded. Nice crouching goose-step.
2. Rupert (6) - He gets a huge amount of credit not only for owning up to what may have been the stupidest move EVER on this show, but also for looking ahead and fixing the situation. Oh, and he STILL kicks Dicque's poseur arse in the feeding department.
3. Ethan (5) - This is mainly for the RC. His blast on Jenna was not only priceless, but payback for her yappiness in prior challenges.
4. Tom (2) - The human pinata slips a little bit, mostly because of a translation issue. Why can't we get the guy who subtitled Rodman in Celebrity Mole? Plus, making nice-nice with Soozin is just icky--ickier even than wearing a commode as headwear. And Dood? No feather for you. Ever.
5. Shii Ann (4) - Nice brain fart at the RC, babe. I would so totally own her at Go Fish.
6. Kathy (3) - I'm still waiting for the meltdown.
7. Jerri (10) - Wait. You're telling us you weren't mad before? Right. Sane people choose to live with MC Hammer and Webster all the time. And you just come off as a whiny wench when you don't do a single thing to improve your situation. Nice job in the IC, though.
8. Jenna L. (8) - A couple of quiet weeks from the chatterbox. I doubt it will last. Pity.
9. Colby (9) - Colby? UTR? How did this happen? Oh yeah, they stuck him on the same tribe as the Fat, Naked Fisherman. Maybe Probst is in the editing room cutting all the stupid things he says to salvage the Colbster's acting career. Not much left after that.
10. Alicia (12) - I'm guessing a career as a traffic cop is out after that IC debacle. While making your tribe look like the 3 Stooges had definite humor value, it didn't reflect so well on you.
11. Amber (11) - Her "relationship" with Mariano is as comical as it is revolting. I love how they get their game faces on at TC when Probst asks them about it, like they're fooling anyone. Kudos to Tom, et al. for not even listening to their BS.
12. Bawb da Buildah (13) - He gets bumped up a notch for the quip about Tom and the toilet. Plus, his complete ineptitude at any game requiring a modicum of thought is suffocatingly hilarious. "They're different colors!" Somewhere Silas the Chimp is smiling and saying, "I can totally relate, bro."
13. Soozin (15) - Gets bumped a notch for scoring on Dicque's "bone". That was classic. Even hags have their moments, I guess.
14. Dicque (14) - The provider strategy? Doesn't work. (See: Boneham, R.) The only thing that's saved his fat ass so far is immunity. Time is running out for him in that regard. My ideal boot spot for him is 1st juror. In long enough to get a taste, but out long enough to see everyone else who beat him every 3 days.

Fester

FiReBuRu 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FiReBuRu Click to send private message to FiReBuRu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

1. Jerri (1)
2. Jenna L. (6)
3. Lex (2)
4. Sue (9)
5. Alicia (4)
6. Shii Ann (7)
7. Kathy (3)
8. Richard (5)
9. Tom (10)
10. Amber (8)
11. Rob M. (14)
12. Ethan (13)
13. Colby (12)
14. Rupert (15)

Biggest Gainer: Sue (+5)
Biggets Loser: Kathy (-4)
Consistent: Jerri (+0)

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-20-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1.Robfaddah anyone who makes cesterino his b*** is aok in my book
2.Tom-Hes awesome nuff said
3.Lex-would be 1 but too many gay jokes shudder
4.colby would be 2 but see above
5.Amber-running the camp from ehind the scenes
6.Alicia- Horrible choice this week
7.Jerri-I felt sorry for her this week on her sabatoging tribe
8.Richard hes better this time around
9.Kathi-utr
10.Shiiann-ditto
11.Jenna rated this high cause she lost the feather
12.susan-she sux
13.Rupert-ditto
14.Ethan I cant wait till he leaves

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
First, there are going to be some serious pity points for the women on Saboga after they suffered through that miserable night in Rupert's pool house. Mogo Mogo didn't get nearly as much screen time as the other tribes (guess it didn't rain where they live) so they'll suffer in the rankings for 'not being there'. And now, to the list:

1. JennaL (11) - Making a huge leap this week for showing compassion to Jerri in camp, and mega pity points for surviving.
2. Rich (1) - Dropping just one spot, Rich is still high on the list for being a badass in the water and providing great commentary and attitude.
3. Tom (6) - Up a few spots this week for comic relief. Probably can't get to #1 until his speech is more intelligible.
4. Jerri (12) - Another huge gainer, primarily for pity points, but also for pulling herself back from the brink of insanity to keep going.
5. Alicia (7) - Silence is golden and less talk bumped Alicia up a few points.
6. Lex (4) - Didn't make as much of an impression this week, but I like the anti-Rich talk.
7. Amber (5) - Amber may be on a long slide downward if she doesn't differentiate herself from RobM.
8. Susan (14) - Antisocial tendencies didn't show nearly as much this week.
9. Colby (9) - Still not enough face time to get any movement in the rankings.
10. Ethan (8) - Invisible this episode. No pity points.
10. Kathy (3) - Even more invisible.
10. Shii An (10) - Last of the three-way tie at #10 for lack of visibility.
13. RobM (2) - A huge slide this week for excessive cockiness and natural goatee.
14. Rupert (15) - Still at the bottom because of the shelter debacle.

I do more to not work than actual work.

Madeira 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madeira Click to send private message to Madeira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1) Jerri (8,4)
2) Rich (3,2)
3) Tom (1,1)
4) Lex (6,3)
5) Ethan (10,8)
6) Sue (7,11)
7) Alicia (6,6)
8) JennaL (15,12)
9) Kathy (9,9)
10) Colby (4,5)
11) Rupert (2,7)
12) Shii-Ann (12,10)
13) Amber (14,15)
14) RobM (16,14)

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Kathy (1) - Cute Ad with the Teddy Bear (I know that's not part of the game, but it was cute)
2. Colby (2) - smart move avoiding a Scerri moment by sitting out the RC
3. Lex (3) - Lex knows Rich's strategy, Rich knows that Lex knows, Does Lex know that Rich knows that Lex knows...awww nevermind
4. Tom (4) - takes a licking and keeps on hicking
5. Rich (5) - He and Sue provided the funniest exchange this week, a godsend to a hungry tribe
6. Jerri (7) - too much whining in the beginning, balanced out by a great job at IC

7. Susan (8) - see Rich
8. Ethan (9) - nothing bad nothing good
9. Rupert (11) - still recovering from the dark side

10. Boston Rob (6) - Not much leadership this week, back to being too cocky
11. Jenna L. (12) - invisible again this week, thank you Jesus!

12. Amber (13) - The new Amber; Rob's pawn instead of Jerri's
13. Shii Ann (14) - just hopeless
14. Alicia (15) - not even worth a cutting remark

Gone: Amazon Rob (10) - A likeable guy, a major dissapointment in his game and a suitable result

Biggest Loser: Boston Rob, down 4 back to his normal spot after a one week rise

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-04, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Tom..big ole down to earth guy
2. Kathy...mom
3. Richard...loved the bony comment!
4. Colby..just because
5. Jerri...she is growing on me...a bit
6. Jenna L...not too sure
7. Rupert..felt sorry for him
8. Lex..seems to have a good heart
9. Rob M...silly boy
10. Alicia..strong and out spoken
11. Ethan..he is trying
12. Amber..don't know
13. Sue..liked her comeback comment
14. Shii Ann..don't know

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-21-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "THE LIST!!!! :) "
Week 4 is over!!! Rob C. is gone. Good riddance. Down to 14!!!

1. Kathy
2. Jerri
3. Shii Ann
4. Richard
5. Colby
6. Lex
7. Jenna Lewis
8. Ethan
9. Tom
10. Susan
11. Alicia
12. Rob M.
13. Amber
14. Rupert

Hmmppph...

Kathy ROCKS! She's the best survivor ever. I wish her the best.

I miss Jerri's 'tude. I always knew deep down that she was a nice person, but that's not the Jerri I want to see in this game. The old Jerri would not have let Rupert get away with his idiotic shelter idea.

Shii Ann is cool

Richard is surprisingly humorous and likeable

Colby is a good guy.

So is Lex... although I won't ever forgive him for being such a jerk in Africa.

Jenna Lewis and Ethan are REALLY boring. But atleast they aren't Chapera... or honorary Chapera members (i.e. Rupert)

Tom is the only one on the DUMBEST TRIBE EVER willing to admit that his entire tribe is stupid.

Susan is worthless and idiotic. Begone, hag-face!

Alicia, Rob M., and Amber are slimy, horrible, EXTREMELY STUPID people who should have bricks thrown at them.

Rupert remains the WORST SURVIVOR EVER

The honor of being this week's biggest gainer is technically Tom, who jumped five spots, but I'm going to give it to JERRI MANTHEY... just because!

The honor of being the BIGGEST LOSER technically goes to Colby, who fell three spots. Nonetheless, RUPERT BONEHAM will get the prize again this week... because I hate him.

Last week Rob C. came in at #5 and during his time in the game he had an average ranking of 9. Rob C. certainly turned out not to be a very good player of survivor. He was so passive and wimpy in the last episode. He deserved to be voted out (although not as much as Rupert).

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
Position. Name (Last Week)

1. Lex (2) - Tribe still hasn't lost a challenge.
2. Colby (3)
3. Rich (4) - Caught another great dinner.
4. Amber (5) - Would beat Rob if they make the final 2.
5. Rob M. (1) - Still dominant in tribe, but lost a challenge.
6. Jenna L. (6)
7. Kathy (13) - Tribe still hasn't lost a challenge.
8. Shii Ann (14)
9. Tom (10) - Alliance apparently solid with Rob and Amber.
10. Susan (9)
11. Alicia (12) - Hears no one talking alliances?
12. Jerri (8) - Least likely the next one voted out of her tribe
13. Rupert (11)
14. Ethan (7) - Most likely the next one voted out of his tribe

Lex - Tribe still hasn't lost any challenges. Seems to be getting along with Cathy and others in tribe very well. Lex seems to be playing the game a little stronger than Colby.

Colby - Tribe still hasn't lost any challenges. Seems to fit in well, but probably not as well as Lex.

Rich - Tribe still hasn't lost any challenges. Continues to catch dinner, and not just any dinner, but some amazing dinners. But tribe will probably vote him out at some point, if it isn't too late.

Amber -Will go with Rob as far as he goes. Would probably beat him if they make the final two.

Rob M. - Rob was still hitting on all cylinders this week. Continued to dominate his tribe. Showed in the vote that he has the alliances he needs. Downgraded him a little because his tribe lost a challenge, whereas Lex's tribe has not.

Jenna L - Still seems determined to win somehow.

Kathy - Tribe still hasn't lost any challenges. Seems to be getting along really well with Lex and others in the tribe. No faux pas this week.

Shii Ann - Tribe still hasn't lost any challenges.

Tom - Alliance apparently solid with Rob and Amber.

Susan - Will she win or lose the duel with Tom?

Alicia - Said she didn't hear people talking alliances. A cause for concern?

Jerri - Least likely to be the next one voted out of her tribe.

Rupert - Still less likely than Ethan to be the next one voted out of his tribe.

Ethan - Unfortunately still the most likely to be the next one voted out of his tribe. I like Ethan. Maybe he will get switched to another tribe in the twist coming up next week.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Bubba's Lvoe List"
Pretty boring episode this week. I had to watch it twice before I had enough to make my list. Kudos to the down but not out Sabogas for taking IC. They were the last team that I thought had a shot a winning that particular challenge. Just goes to show....

1. Rupert (5) - Okay, so the big guy messed up big time. He admitted it, and better still, did something to fix his mistake. I liked the way he tried to get Jerri on her feet again. Man's got a huge portion of heart.
2. Tom (2) - Seeing him with his head sticking out of the toilet was priceless. He wins the Timex award this week for taking a licking and managing to keep on ticking. One tough old dog.
3. Lex (1) - Lex was a little bit quiet this episode, but he's easily still the most positive guy out there. How much is he lvoing his Survivor experience?! Liked his confessional about getting the rice, which pretty much put Dicque on notice.
4. Ethan (6) - For getting in shots to both Rawb and JennaL during the RC. I'm liking the little bit of snarky edge he showed us this week. Plus he bounced back nicely after the Sabogans rough night.
5. Soozin (8) - Rude and crude (did y'all catch her wiping her nose while she was stirring the pot of food), but at least she's not boring. She's not afraid to dish it out to anyone at any time (extra points for nailing the smug Dicque this week). I also liked her, urrmmm, "self-awareness" at Tribal Council.
6. Jenna L (13) - I am sure that this is a one shot deal, but she had a good week (except for "flashing her cards" during RC). Didn't sit around whining after the flood, just picked herself up and got down to the business of surviving.
7. Colby (3) - Takes a hit for spending this week under his invisibility cloak. Still like him though.
8. Kathy (7) - Pretty much a non-entity week for Kathy as well.
9. Jerri (10) - Went a little to pieces this week, but she bounced back fairly nicely.
10. Dicque (4) - Great job with the fishing, but Dicque takes a smugness overload deduction this week. Still, I did enjoy his exchange with Soozin.
11. Alicia (12) - Meh
12. Shii Ann (11) - For such a smarty-pants, she boofed the RC pretty well.
13. Ambore (14) - I am soooo not interested in watching her adolescent gropings with Rawb. Girlfriend is being completely set up.
14. Rawbfaddah (15) - Smug, condescending bastige. At least Soozin has the cojones to say her snarky comments to peoples' faces unlike this weasel.

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
FLL WEEK 4 List...
1.Alicia (1) -retains here spot as Queen B!tch, I love her!!
2.Kathy (2)
3.JennaL (9) finally, her S1 nice side came out!
4.Big Tom (12) -poor guy, he took at least 5 hard hits. "I'm 48 and watching"- too funny coming from Tom.
5.Lex (10)
6.Richard (4)
7.Jerri (6)
8.Colby (3)
9.Ethan (7)
10.Shii Ann (8)
11.Susan (15)
12.Rupert (14)
13.Amber (13) -"I can calm people down" -Wow, aren't you useful, you aren't exactly playing with three year-olds, these contestants are grown-ups.
14.RobM (5) -"hey pretty boy", what an @ss! BTW, Amber isn't that "gorgeous".
~RobC would have been #11

Biggest Gainer Award: Big Tom garners the award this week and he deserves it.
The Dave: RobM, a-$-$-h-o-l-e! IMO.

-PP

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-21-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Big Tom (1) - He's the man...'nuff said.
2. Rich (3) - Starting to like him more and more.
3. Lex (2) - Only drops because of Rich's gain.
4. Kathy (6) - Awesome lady....I like her whole tribe.
5. Colby (5) - He played the role of the truck in the IC.
6. Rob M. (7) - Starting to respect his game-playing skills more.
7. Shii Ann (8) - A little too impressed with Rich, but she's cool.
8. Ethan (9) - Slowly starting to like him again.
9. Sue (12) - At least she realizes that she can be b*tchy.
10. Alicia (13) - She's an angry person in general...her reason for voting Rob off was stupid as well, how can you have a "serious" tribe with Tom, Rob M., Amber, and Sue on it?
11. Amber (14) - Starting to slowly show her personality.
12. Jerri (11) - Her whining really got to me, but she's still better than...
13. Rupert (10) - Whiny, selfish, annoying, etc.
14. Jenna L. (15) - I was tempted to move her up, but then I think back to the first two weeks and....nope, no way.

Survivor All-Stars: Let's Go Big Tom!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Jerri
2. Lex
3. Tom
4. Colby
5. Kathy
6. Rupert
7. Ethan
8. Shii Ann
9. Susan
10. Alicia
11. Richard
12. Amber
13. Rob M.
14. Jenna L.

I'll try to keep it brief.

I think a lot of people are writing off Jerri, because of S2. I like people who seem to learn lessons from their past mistakes. I like the new Jerri. There, I said it.

Lex is a good guy. I liked his comment about how he wants to get rice so Richard will be worthless. Tom's the best one at Chapera, just because he wisely shuts up and lets the rest of em self-destruct. Colby was kinda UTR, but I felt like leaving him up there this high. Kathy too, but I still like her.

Rupert's irritating me more and more each week. Ethan's starting to catch up to him... I don't remember much of Shii Ann this week.

Susan isn't bugging me as much lately. I think she's just getting a bad wrap in the editing. Alicia's pretty annoying, but it's nice to see that she's at least trying to play the game.

Richard? Eh. Still doesn't amuse me. Amber and Rob are pretty much the same person to me now, but since Amber is hott, she'll get the shallow advantage.

I'm still mad at Jenna L.

A 2004 IceCat creation

bampote 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-21-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Richard (1)
2. Shii Ann (3)
3. Rupert (4)
4. Tom (8)
5. Kathy (2)
6. Jerri (5)
7. Jenna L. (9)
8. Sue (6)
9. Lex (10)
10. Colby (11)
11. Alicia (13)
12. Ethan (12)
13. Amber (14)
14. Rob M. (15)

Notes:
-Not too much shifting this time, but Tom makes the biggest jump upward, going from 8 to 4. He's really growing on me; I didn't care for him in Africa.
-Biggest drop goes to Kathy, surprisingly enough. She just didn't do much this episode, I guess.
-Richard holds onto the top spot for being hilarious, strong, and all in all, holding onto his title of king. I don't think he'll make it much further, but it will be a sign of respect when he gets voted off.
-Rupert did a fantastic job pulling Saboga together after ruining everything for them.
-Amber and Rob are still gross.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-04, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Lex (2,2,2,1) Scheming Lex finally shows up to the party, which means the gut can't be much further behind. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Loved the plotting against Rich, will he be able to pull off the dethroning when crunch time comes? I think he can, I think he can. Asked Jenna to tickle him with her feather. Honestly, who hasn't asked for that at least once in their life?

2. Rupert (1,1,1,3) All right you can come out from the corner now big guy. You admitted your mistake and said you were sorry. That's what being a big boy is all about. Here's a lollipop to make the boo boo feel better.

3. Big Tom (5,3,3,5) Mayday, Mayday, Mayday, Big Tom is going down hard. How come the editors didn't use the Batman - Bang! Zoom! Kurplunk! graphics when he was getting knocked around like The Jokers henchmen? Tommy John! Tom is willing to make a complete ass of himself for a laugh. I know the feeling. Chapera receives a real spirit (none of that sissy wine stuff) but I have to wait until the next episode? Oh the anticipation! I may even break out the Captain Morgans and Coke to honor this historic repeat of Survivor history.

4. Jerri (14,12,10,8) Revelations is now coming to fruition. What's next, Cats and Dogs living together? I can not believe Jerri deserves the fourth place ranking but she really does! Playing a fantastic game with raw emotions that are not getting the best of her. Clearly she has grown up since her first stint on Survivor. Almost single-handedly won the IC for Saboga and kept her blinded tribe-mates from receiving any body shots. Oh wait a minute that was a bad thing because I wanted more. People falling down is funny to me. BTW, I'm a HUGE Three Stooges fan. Nuk nuk nuk wise guy.

5. Rich (11,13,11,4) Rich being the ultimate provider is like sooo episode three. Still, catching three moray eels is pretty damn impressive.

6. Ethan (4,7,9,10) Oh Snap! Sooky Sooky. Had a great comeback for Boston Rob at the reward challenge. Nice guy Ethan is back and paranoid, whinny Ethan seems to be in the closest. Episode four was the Ethan that makes him my favorite winner all time.

7. Colby (13,11,7,7) Okay, I'm the one who during a comedy in the theater will find something funny and laugh at loud when absolutely no one else does. My biggest laugh this episode was the quick shot of Colby licking his teeth after Jiffy brought out the Crest and toothbrush.

8. Kathy (9,9,5,6) Richard is like King Neptune. Isn't it Queen Neptune? Loved the smack down of Rob C and calling him a snake in front of everyone. You go girlfriend.

9. Jenna L. (12,4,5,9) Come on, it's been only twelve days and you're trying to tongue a fish? Can't be that hard up already. Was very pleasant in looking out for Jerri and thankful to Rupert for the food but yet again screwed the pooch in the reward challenge. Like your mouth, sometimes you need to keep your box shut. There is a really dirty joke in there somewhere but this is a PG rated show. So I'll pass.

10. Amber (16,15,14,13) Did we really just see little Lamber swaying Big Toms vote to get rid of Rob C.? Had to rub my eyes to make sure, yes that really was Amber trying to sway Tom.

11. Alicia (10,10,12,12) Alicia did absolutely nothing to annoy this week. Led Chappy to a first place lead in collecting the puzzle pieces, then the gene pool of the rest of the tribe took over.

12. Rob M. (17,5,4,2) Now I remember why Rob was listed 17th in my pre-show love list! I just knew he would do something that would send him spiraling back down. Rob broke a handshake deal with another man; this is a huge no-no to me. Once a man shakes hands with another man, it's his bond. This may be old school but it's the way I think. Tsk tsk

13. Sue (7,16,13,14) The nose grind with the back of her hand was all I needed to keep her here eh. Yes we did get an eh in tribal council … umm eh.

14. Shii Ann (18,17,16,15) Alicia, do you have a feather? ... answer ... I already gave my feather. Doh! Shii must go an entire episode without annoying me to get out of my cellar. Hasn't happened yet and I'm thankful.

Rob C. (6,8,8,11) ASS proved to me that Amazon was a fluke for Rob C. He is definitely not the smartest player never to win. Played a whinny, lazy, no strategy until the end, game. Making himself "the go against the grain guy" for the key would either give him the glory he desperately wanted or the doghouse. There was no middle ground, bad move. Woof.

Tina (8), Rudy (3,6), Jenna M. (15,14,15) Did anyone else think it was strange that Jenna M's name was not brought up once during episode four? Only in the recap was her name ever mentioned. After such an emotional episode three, how could they not give us some fall out reaction from camp at Mogo Mogo?

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
Well, this will serve as my "preseason" beginning list. I've not seen any of the shows yet, but I'm hoping to see my first one of the season if we make our flight connection in Brussels on Thursday morning. If all goes well I'll be back next week with a "real" list.

This one is based wholly upon my rememberances of these people from the original shows.

1. Sheesh - I don't think I really love any of these people.
2. Rupert
3. Ethan
4. Rob M.
5. Kathy
6. Amber
7. Shii-Ann
8. Jenna
9. Colby
10. Alicia
11. Lex
12. Jerri
13. Susan
14. Tom and Richard

Gosh - is this thing actually any good with these people. I really only moderately liked about 5 of them the first time.
2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"

1. Lex (3,2,8,2) - seeing him roam aimlessly through the wilderness of the IC was way too funny.
2. Ethan (2,13,6,5) - I got a crush - what can I say? Plus he was funny at the reward challenge
3. Tom (16,9,3,6) - liking Tom makes me feel dirty and wrong. but the dude put his head int he toilet. How can he be lower than third
4. Jenna L. (5,8,9,9) - I like her - as annoyign as she is, I still like her.
5. Jerri (14,7,5,7)- worked through the depression which is admirable and won that IC for them
6. Susan (15,15,14,10) -she annoys the crap out of me but she wins points for the witty repartee
7. Kathy (1,1,2,3)- nothing from her this week
8. Rupert (4,3,4,15) - he took respobnsibility for his screw up and tried to fix it and then get past it.
9. Rob M (7,4,1,1) - still funny but so smug - it' sj ust a momentary fall for him - he blew on the IC
10. Shii-Ann (11,17,13,8)- blech
11. Rich (6,16,16,4) - I'm back to being fully invested in the loathing of Rich.
12. Colby (13,6,7,11) - is he even on the show?
13. Alicia (9,12,12,14) -crappy performance in the IC and just an overal crone
14. Amber (17,14,15,13) - ugh. seriously, what else can you say. ugh ugh ugh

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-23-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Rob M.(1)
2. Richard (2)
3. Lex (3)
4. Ethan (4)
5. Colby (6)
6. Jerri (8)
7. Rupert (13)
8. Amber (15)
9. Jenna L. (5)
10. Kathy (9)
11. Alicia (7)
12. Tom (10)
13. Susan (12)
14. Shii Ann (14)

Rob C. held spot 11 after some poor showings. He had a decent week and could have climbed back up the list, but now he's off of it.

don't like sunlight, keep me away from water, don't feed me after midnight

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
As this season has gone on, there have been events that have reminded me how I have felt about these characters in their original seasons. Some have redeemed themselves (at least somewhat), while others are actually worse. Thus, the rankings this week have little to do with what I have listed before...

1) KATHY (1)-my favorite and no reason to feel differently.
2) LEX (2)-glad to see that Richard isn't snowing you.
3) JERRI (4)--never thought I'd rank her this high.
4) ALICIA (9)--toned herself down this Ep.
5) ETHAN (6)--keeping UTR
6) COLBY (7)--see above
7) RUPERT (11)--realized he screwed up
8) JENNA L (10)--just keep your mouth shut
9) SUSAN (13)--at least you voted out RobC
10) TOM (3)--you are just a drunk redneck
11) AMBER (5)-bleh
12) SHII ANN (12)--you have no clue how to play this game
13) ROB M (8)--you are a manipulator and a bully.
14) DICQUE (15)--can't wait to see you gone.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
I know a lot of people found this episode boring, but, personally, I found it hysterically funny. I am really enjoying this season and part of the reason is that I know these people. It is a lot of fun seeing them in a different environment and with the biggest DAWs of all time around them. Their reactions to their situations are leading to great entertainment. Poor Rob C.! He was just overwhelmed, I think, by being around all of his heroes. He didn't have much of a story and looked like a total dork this past episode. Of course, I had always thought he pretty much was one anyway. Sorry, Rob C., loved ya in the Amazon but not sorry to see you go here.

1) Tom (10)- He was big jerk last week, but has redeemed himself this week. Just too funny with the toilet seat and his comments about Romber. Plus, he took all the hardest hits with no complaint in the IC. The big guy is looking tough.

2) Jerri (8) - I can't believe I'm saying this, but this girl was a true hero this episode. She was completely falling apart due to Rupert's stupidity in not listening to her about the shelter. But she pulled herself together in a dignified way and then led them to a great victory in the IC. Good for her, she's been amazingly likeable.

3) Ethan (3) - I'm really liking his snarky side much better than that "perfect" guy they made him seem in Africa. His comeback to Rob M. and his pointing out Jenna L.'s terrible play in the RC were great and he did a great job in the IC. Okay, Ethan, you're looking hot as ever and seeming that way now that you're done whining.

4) Amber (5) - Homegirl is starting to look a bit like she might be a playa! I. Am. Shocked. She's looking great, she seems to be a power in the tribe, and she is not taking any crap from her boy toy. Like Jerri's, hers has been an amazing transformation.

5) Lex (2) - Can't imagine him going any lower than this unless he goes into complete meltdown mode (and probably not even then). There's nothing I don't like about him. He's totally onto Dicque and, regardless of Dicque's pretensions, seems to be the quiet leader of his tribe. Poor showing in the IC, but I think we can blame Dicque for that.

6) Rupert (13) - Took a licking last week, but he does seem to have redeemed himself somewhat. Admitted his stupidity and did a good job of helping the tribe fix the mess. As always, a strong competitor for the physical challenges and a terrific provider.

7) Colby (4) - Didn't see much of him this week except getting bashed around in the IC, but I don't care. He's just too hot be far down the list even if he does nothing but take his shirt off once per show.

8) Richard (1) - As always, Dicque is providing the food and letting everyone know it. Goes down big time this week due to a) letting Sue get the best of him in the witty repartee department and b) being a horrible guide for his battered and lost tribemates.

9) Susan (11) - Didn't see much of her this week either, but she goes up a couple of notches simply for putting Dicque in his place. She also did not seem to be as much of a target for the boot as I expected.

10) Jenna L. (7) - Handled the shelter situation like a trooper and helped Jerri get through the despair. For once, she said nothing stupid (that I heard) and kept her sense of humor when Ethan gave her a hard time at the RC. Still don't want her to win, but getting better.

11) Kathy (9) - Didn't see much of her and still don't like her. Unless she does something so amazing that I can't ignore it, she'll stay here near the bottom.

12) Shii Ann (12) - Why is she here?

13) Alicia (15) - Got the tribe to get the puzzle pieces together first, but didn't seem to have any concern for the physical safety of her tribe. I understand that a straight line is the quickest way to get somewhere, but couldn't she have avoided giving poor Tom a concussion? She is also seeming clueless as to the tribal dynamics as witnessed by her comment that she hadn't heard anything about alliances. A big bell should be going off in your head about now.

14) Rob M. (6) - I just hate this guy. He's so cocky about his power, his looks, and his abilities that he nauseates me. How anyone, let alone my homegirl Amber, could find this jerk attractive is unfathomable. And, yes Rob, after that puzzle solving ability you displayed, you do have stupid written on your forehead.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
1. Rupert (1)
2. Kathy (2)
3. Shii Ann (3)
4. Rob M. (5)
5. Alicia (7)
6. Colby (6)
7. Lex (8)
8. Amber (10)
9. Tom (4) )
10. Jerri (12)
11. Ethan (9
12. Jenna L. (13)
13. Susan (15)
14. Rich (16)

Rob C. was #11 last week.

an IceCat original

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-24-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
Well this week is back to normal or what ever that is suposed to be.

#1.-Rupert (6)
#2.-Ethan (7)
#3.-Tom (8)
#4.-Kathy (1)
#5.-Jenna L. (12)
#6.-Amber (2)
#7.-Alicia (11)
#8.-Rob (3)
#9.-Colby (10)
#10.-Jerri (9)
#11.-Richard (5)
#12.-Lex (4)
#13.-Shii Ann (13)
#14.-Susan (14)

WHOAMI
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 8.4"
(Not much movement at the bottom this week, and shorter than usual. I'm late, I'm late...)

1. Lex (2) New from Mel Brooks: it's Young Frankenstein II: The Tattoos Take Over. (And under, and all around, and, in fact, in any direction except the one where a puzzle piece might lie.) And his taking the box into protective custody was almost too good to be unscripted.
2. Tom (10): Here, take this memorial 'it takes a licking and keeps on ticking' trophy. It's made of ibuprofen. Ow. Ow. Ow...
3. Jerri (6): Jump awarded for running up to tbe border of Ostenville, stopping, and turning back.
4. Rupert (8): Someone in Survivor actually admitted to making a mistake before being voted out? Oh, and nice radar sense, Daredevil.
5. Bawb da Buildah (4, all credit to FesterFan): He will (censored) you! (Censored) you now! (Or in a few episodes, whichever's more convenient. And wait until you see the bill.)
6. Richard (1): No, on your left! Wait, on your right! Behind you! They're about to have you surrounded! Run!
7. Amber (3): Y'know, I've never been able to look at you and think the word 'strategy' without laughing before...
8. Ethan (7): Did you hear that Richard's a better swimmer than you are? And Kathy has more fashion sense? Plus Alicia's getting more camera time? (There, that ought to keep him occupied.)
9. Colby (5): Soon to be appearing on Celebrity Poker Showdown, Reality Edition. He reportedly goes down on the first hand with an eight-high nada bluff.
10. Kathy (9): You were in this episode, right? Right...?
11. Shii Ann (12): Do you have any -- idea how to play this game? No? Guess we don't have a match.
12. Jenna L (13): Maybe Paulie's right. Maybe you really are Brian in a very bad disguise...
13. Alicia (15): Of all the things I expected you to be bad at, 'being loud' was the last one on the list.
14. Susan (14): It -- moved.

Out: Rob C. (11): Well, the flattery no longer got you nowhere. Instead, it took you down the fifty or so steps to the production area. Are you sure this constitutes an improvement?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •