The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS - Week 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS - Week 1"

With so much disparate material and so few hard facts, it has been hard to go through the material and make judgements on any of it. As the show progresses, we will be in an increasingly better position to critique the various posts.

That being said, the SOTS for week 1 will simply be a listing of relevent posts categorized by subject matter area/source. Hopefully this will be of some assistance.

Vid Caps and Photo Analysis

Rubber Boat Discussion

Out-rigger canoes v. swimming ashore

A few new Challenge 1 pics

Analysis of additional photos from EW.com

Vidcaps -- The First Challenge

Mystery Idol?

Peter is first out, the Visual Proof

Pre-Merge/Early Challenge

CBS Sources

CBS Morning Show

CBS Morning Show, 2/27

CBS feature report for local affiliates has possible minor spoilers

SeeBS Eyemail, 2/19/02

Hints in bios

Articles and Interviews

Probst on the Radio

Minor spoilers in Probst interview

Republican Journal article on ZOE

Article on Paschal in the AJC

Articles to date

Neleh's comments

Peter disgusts his tribe - NYPost article

Zap2it episode 1 description

Rules and Strategy Discussion

Rule changes shift power to brains?

Calendar of Events

The Survivor Formula... Spoiling the Tribal Dynamics

Lets try and spoil. Who gets booted first. Analyze here

Will there be an "eat a disgusting item" challenge?

From Other Boards

Sarah and Sean Argue

A SurvivorCentral "Spoiler" with some humor

More details on S4's Gina's background

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WOW! George Tirebiter 02-27-02 1
   RE: WOW! dabo 02-27-02 2
 Bump FesterFan1 02-28-02 3
 RE: SOTS - Week 1 PepeLePew13 02-28-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-27-02, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WOW!"
Is it just me, or is this a prodigious amount of info? Do you suppose this means MB has learned that being stingy with clues DOESN'T help inspire a following for the show? or will he become his stingy old self again, after this premiere episode? Hopefully it bodes well for a FUN season again--I got the feeling even Burn-it was bummed out by the last couple, and his promotions for S4 seem to contain a bigger helping of the old enthusiasm.

GT

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-02, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WOW!"
>Is it just me, or is
>this a prodigious amount of
>info?
It's just you (just kiddin of course).

> Do you suppose this
>means MB has learned that
>being stingy with clues DOESN'T
>help inspire a following for
>the show? or will he
>become his stingy old self
>again, after this premiere episode?
>Hopefully it bodes well for
>a FUN season again--I got
>the feeling even Burn-it was
>bummed out by the last
>couple, and his promotions for
>S4 seem to contain a
>bigger helping of the old
>enthusiasm.
>
>GT
I hope you're right, GT. In my opinion, MB has always played along with the spoiler game according to his own sense of fair play. He clamped down on the internal leaks which plagued S2, but now that S3 went on without the leaks MB has probably relaxed and decided to go along with the fun again. Not that that's to say he'll make it easy or that we'll always understand what's fair in his mind, but I do think he plays along and his psychology is an important thing to take into consideration.

That said, a couple of other links some spoilers might find of interest, from the Basher Forum:

A thread about Gina's adventure bag, does anyone know what that is?
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/974.shtml

Also, the astology spoiler thread, which traditionally appears on the Basher Forum as a courtesy to those spoilers who consider astrology a pseudo-science.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/961.shtml

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bump"
IceCat did WAAAYYYY too much work for this to slide down the page so unceremoniously. Besides there seem to be quite a few redundant threads popping up today...

Awesome SOTS logo, Ice!

Fester

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOTS - Week 1"
This is a beauty, Ice... there's few posts because really there isn't much to add after the thoroughness you've done here. I'm sure the SOTS will pick up quite a bit when there's a little more doubt about who's getting booted.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •