The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-05, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"

Don’t Cry for me Argentina!!!

For week 2 rankings and more tidbits of info from our Love List “Guy on the Side”, the one and only sittem,

Click Here

In episode 3: The teams have to drive from Chile to Argentina and of course there is major bunching at to get their cars right from the start!

There was an exciting detour and a disgusting roadblock along the way to the next Pit Stop! What? No airplanes this week? Oh my gosh, is TAR trying to put those ticket agents out of business, huh? *snort*

My list this week:

Rank. Names (last week’s ranking)

1. Brian/ Greg (1) – Not only did these guys carry their bikes to the next clue, but Greg finished the eating challenge (although it wasn’t timed like Brian’s was on Fear Factor) and they managed to come from last to 3rd on this leg!

2. Lynn/Alex (7) – They came in 1st! These guys are hilarious! I loved when they were demonstrating to Phil how they beat Rob & Amber in the raft. The comic relief team of the season! I love them, so that means their days are numbered!

3. Uchenna/ Joyce (4) – Uchenna rocked with that eating challenge! I really love this guy. I need to see some more out of Joyce here! She’s currently taking a back seat, literally & figuratively.

4. Susan/ Patrick (2) – Oh my gosh! I felt like Susan was my mother! I feel for Patrick having her along being “a mom”. It’s bad enough to have to eat 4 lbs. of meat, but to have your mom whining at you like that? I would’ve barfed on her shoes. Kudos to Patrick for not quitting in those adverse conditions.

5. Ron/ Kelly (8) – Plain and boring, this couple is. Ron did not quit though!

6. Meredith/ Gretchen (5) – Meredith probably would’ve finished the challenge if Gretchen didn’t keep nagging him to stop. The third team to quit the roadblock challenge.

7. Romber (3) – There were plenty of teams that completed the challenge and he just wimped out! He is a quitter! You’re a man! You could’ve done it. I have no respect for quitters.

8. Ray/Deana (9) – Deana barely started eating when she decided to quit (or so it seemed). Ray probably would’ve been yelling at her to “suck it up” if she continued. They were the second team of quitters.

Philiminated: Debbie/Bianca (6) – I have to give the ladies some props! They didn’t give up! Debbie got in that raft and completed the detour and then also ate all 4 pounds of meat! She’s more of a man than Rob, LOL! They were good racers, but that long detour they took cost them the race.

Join in the fun everybody! New participants are always welcome!
Now it’s your turn! This is a love list people, you know what to do!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 Seana 03-16-05 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 callasin 03-16-05 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 kidflash212 03-16-05 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 seahorse 03-16-05 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 Joools 03-16-05 5
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 Urban_Kitten 03-16-05 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 cahaya 03-16-05 7
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 cahaya 03-16-05 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 sittem 03-16-05 8
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 Ambassador9 03-16-05 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 LibraRising 03-16-05 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 emydi 03-16-05 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 watermelon 03-16-05 13
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 ARnutz 03-16-05 14
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 coolflowerpowerman 03-16-05 15
       RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 taffnic 03-16-05 16
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 Jealousy 03-17-05 19
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 FFantasyFX 03-16-05 17
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 DiegosTrip 03-17-05 18
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 Jealousy 03-17-05 20
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 djandy 03-17-05 21
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 sittem 03-17-05 22
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 dirob 03-17-05 24
       RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 sittem 03-17-05 25
           RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 dirob 03-18-05 27
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 Das Mole 03-17-05 23
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 nazzWord 03-18-05 26
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 7sins_pride 03-18-05 28
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 Cygnus X1 03-18-05 29
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 redbaronii 03-20-05 30
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 Cygnus X1 03-21-05 31
 The Weekly Review (7.3) sittem 03-21-05 32
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3 iatovttotx78 03-21-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1. Brian/Greg - I still like them for their fun attitude. (1)

2. Lynn/Alex - They've come right up on my love list They're fun, and they're having fun. But I hope they start concentrating on winning instead of just worrying about Romber. (4)

3. Uchenna/Joyce - They were first, if only for a while, and they're good to each other. Good work! (7)

4. Ron/Kelly - Still not terribly exciting, but not quitters, at least. (8)

5. Rob/Amber - Can't stand the quitting. The scamming is getting old. (3)

6. Susan/Patrick - I thought his eyeroll and catty comments to his mom were pretty nasty. (2)

7. Ray/Deana - Quit right off. (9)

8. Meredith/Gretchen - Quit, and Gretchen is kinda whiny. (6)

Gone: Debbie/Bianca - I thought they'd be around longer. I'm very surprised. Oddly, their confidence that they were doing the right thing is what eliminated them.(5)

callasin 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callasin Click to send private message to callasin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1. Brian/Greg (5) - Last week I told them to get their minds off the ladies and get back in the race and boy did they ever do just that. They came from last place to 3rd, finished the pedal taks with a flat and didn't quit in the food challenge.

2. Lynn/Alex (4)- I still love them because they are funny but this week they managed to pass the first place team and they didn't quit the eating contest.

3. Uchenna/Joyce (3) - They continued to race hard and I still like their attitude.

4. Susan/Patrick (1)- Patrick was a little whiny at the food task but found the strength to finish it in the end.

5. Ron/Kelly (9)- I still don't find them interesting but they're moving up on my list because they didn't quit the food task.

6. Gretchen/Meredith (8)- As much as I didn't like the quitting strategy I'm glad that the older couple took advantage of it and lasted another week in the race. The older couples are at such a disadvantage from the start and I felt like they were pulling something over on the producers more than on their fellow racers.

7. Ray/Deana (7)- Why put Deana in this task? Ray should have "sucked it up" this time.

8. Romber (6) - There was no advantage to stealing the taxi it was just spiteful. I have no respect for quitters either. And Amber, shut up about your wedding.

Debbie/Bianca (2)- I didn't always like them but they never quit. I was hoping it would be a non-elimination and they could come back and kick Rob's butt.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Would have liked to see one of the teams that quit be eliminated instead of a team that actually completed the task but that's the rules. Too bad the hillbillies didn't survive to this leg - I bet they would have finished that meat in record time. My List:

1)Lynn & Alex- They did a great job on the raft, Alex completed the roadblock and they came in first (Although I wonder why they didn't win a prize - unless it was edited out or I just missed Phil telling them what it was).

2)Greg & Brian- From last to third and they are just very likable.

3)Uchenna & Joyce- Uchenna (that name doesn't suit him at all - it's too feminine) kicked butt on the meat but I think the "Chip & Kim" rule of only six roadblocks will hurt this team since Joyce hasn't shown herself to be a great competitor. I could still be wrong

4)Susan & Patrick- I thought this team might be like the Bowling Moms, a team that does alot better than anyone expected them to but I'm backing off that opinion. I'm now wondering who will go first them or Meredith & Gretchen. I do think Susan is a great mom though for wanting happiness for her son even if it goes against the "norm".

5)Ron & Kelly- Spare me your war story, Ron and Kelly is an airhead. They only reason you make it this high on my list is because I respect the fact that you actually completed the roadblock and I'm imposing my own love list penalty on the teams below you.

6)Meredith & Gretchen- I always dislike the "hanger on" team. They always wind up near the bottom but avoid being eliminated by someone elses mistakes. Won't last much longer.

7)Ray & Deana- Negative personalities and totally forgettable.

8)Rob & Amber- Don't like the way you are changing this game and Amber is completely useless - another team that will be hurt by the "Chip & Kim" rule when she has to perform a road block. She was terrible in the raft, she wasn't even paddling.

Debbie & Bianca - the female team jinx is alive and well on The Amazing Race, causes me to respect Linda & Karen all the more for making it as far as they did. First team that I was sad to see go this season - would have rather seen Meredith & Gretchen sent packing.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1) the brothers
2) romber
3) uchnna and joyce
4) lynn and alex
5) ron and kelly
6) susan and patrick
7) ray and deana
8) meredith and gretchen

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1. Lynn/Alex - Okay, for starters they beat Romber in the raft so that earns them oodles of love, Alex finished the eating challenge without getting all pi$$y at Lynn, they won back first place by not getting lost out of the roadblock and they are clearly having the most fun and have the best chemistry of all the teams. They. Are. Great.

2. Brian/Greg - Loved that they finished the Detour by shouldering the bikes and walking the remaining 3 or 4 miles and that Greg plowed through the roadblock and overtook the teams that passed them in their rafts.

3. Uchenna/Joyce - Uchenna is the man for being the first to finish eating even though they weren't the first to arrive at the site. Haven't seen enough from Joyce yet, right now they're very Chip and Kim-like in that regard.

4. Ron/Kelly - They have yet to really distinguish themselves but I will give tons of credit to Ron for not quitting.

5. Susan/Patrick - I love that she is so supportive of her son and it bugged the heck out of me they way he talked to her during the roadblock. She was trying to be encouraging, Whiny Boy, so stop being such a jerk!

6. Meredith/Gretchen - I like Gretchen, I think she has a lot of spunk and spirit. Her line about giving it back to Meredith in other ways was priceless. I wish he hadn't quit, but given the age difference between them and the other teams, maybe it was in their best interests to do so.

7. Ray/Deana - Give me a break, she didn't even TRY to complete the challenge. Plus, they played right into Rob's scheming and manipulating. Try thinking for yourselves, how does that sound?

8. Romber - Let's see, he lied last week and stole this week so if he finds a way to cheat next week he'll have completed the trifecta of being a complete loser. The fact that he's so proud of himself is sickening. I want them gone!!!

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Rock on Jools - I was going to post but couldn't have said it better than you.

Neutiquam erro (I am not lost).

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Here we go one of the most 'intriguing' legs of TAR so far.

1. Uchenna & Joyce (6). What a great leg they ran this time, only to be let down right at the very end by getting lost. Uchenna attacked the tough meat-eating challenge with gusto, rising them up to first place, if only for a little while.

2. Brian & Greg (4). These two ran a smart and serious, if unlucky, leg. It must have been painful to watch other teams float by on the river while they worked on the bicycle's flat tire without success, but they kept their cool and resolve, and walked the bikes to the finish.

3. Lynn & Alex (5). It was a genuine delight to see them go head-to-head against Am & Robber in a raft race and beat them through sheer determination. No wimps (or idiots), these guys.

4. Susan & Patrick (3). Tough leg for them from get-go ("we need to figure out how to get out of town"), yet they still finished in fourth! There was a little bit of typical mom-son sniping, but you can tell they love each other.

5. Meredith & Gretchen (2). Four pounds of meat is a bit tough for any senior citizen, so let's give them a break this week, maybe their last.

6. Ron & Kelly (7). No chemistry, but they're not quitters either!

7. Ray & Deana (8). First get they conned by Robber, then con M&G into a penalty? For shame!

8. Am & Robber (9). The Bosox won the World Series by not quitting, even a run down in the 8th inning of the fourth game of an 0-3 series! Put on a Yankees cap and roll over, dude! “I didn’t think I could do it, but I found a way to plot and scheme in THE AMAZING RACE.” Uh, huh, and it'll likely cost you 1 mill in the end.

X. Debbie and Bianca (1). So sorry to see these two go, but map-reading is an essential Race skill.

Thanks for the welcome last week, ARnutz! It's a pleasure to be here.

Thanks for the combined rankings list, sittem. Cool stats!

"cahaya" (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Errata (cut and paste error):

... yet they finished without being eliminated.

> 4. Susan & Patrick (3). ... yet they still finished in fourth!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-16-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-05 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

1. Uchenna/Joyce (4) Only issue was not coming in first when they had the edge - otherwise they are solid with a great attitude. They become more lvoeable every week.

2. Rob/Amber (1) Down a tad because he didn't eat the meat. However, he always has a plan and he alone is making the race worth watching this time around. He's a focus like Jonathan was last time, but he's not nearly as negative (in his relatonship with Amber). However, I totally understand the Romber haters and the criticism for wimping out. I knew he was in troulbe immediately (can anyone say - or spell for that matter - fafaru?). He's never had the strongest stomach so he made the best of what he had. He has a grasp of the rules and used them to his disadvantage. Whether the rules should be as they are is another discussion.

3. Brian/Greg (2) Just going down because of UJ. Otherwise they really had a good effort and they are great guys.
Attitude reminds of KJ.

4. Meredith/Gretchen (3) Can't go any lower with the foggies.

5. Lynn/Alex (6) Up a bit for their entertainment value.

6. Ron/Kelly (5) Nothing to look at here...

7. Ray/Deana (7) Or here...

8. Susan/Patrick (9) While I didn't care much for DB, I'd have MUCH rather seen them stay and these two leave. I've had enough of parent/child issues being worked on during TAR. However, these are the worst yet. Patrick - DEAL WITH IT!! Don't get passive/aggressive when you're in the middle of a challenge and you might get kicked off the race if you don't complete it. Since you obviously have a lot of mother issues, maybe it's not such a good thing to travel around the world and spend 24/7 for 4 weeks with her. Shot, if my mother were still alive (she'd be 77) I still couldn't handle being with her that intensely so I'd be wise enough to not travel with her like this.

SB - props ladies! If you'd made it (and it was a valient effort after the STUPID getting lost thing, I'd have had you up in the middle of the pack. So sorry, you couldn't beat out SP.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-05 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

1. Debbie and Bianca (Eliminated)-Yeah, I am putting them first even though they were eliminated. They were just that damn good! I loved them while they lasted, which should have been longer.

2. Meredith and Gretchen-I have always loved the old fart team, and this one has been the best I have ever seen. They are probably the strongest old team ever on this race. Last night, they were in 3rd place at one point even! Props to them!

3. Lynn and Alex-They are hilarious and it would be cool for a gay stereotypical team to go far in this game.

4. Uchenna and Joyce-They are a great team and they will go far.

5. Romber-Yeah, yeah. I like them. They're just an interesting couple!

6. Brian and Greg-They are a really strong team. They are never rude or mean to eachother. In fact, they should probably be higher on this list, but there are just too many good teams this season.

7. Ron and Kelly-Ron, you look really odd. Kelly, you're annoying. 'Nuff said.

8. Ray and Deana-Ray is really mean to Deana. It seems like the "Jonathan Effect" will probably come into play this season.

9. Susan and Patrick-Patrick, I hate you so much. SO MUCH. You are such a whiny, complainy, annoying #####. Yeah, a #####. Susan, I like you alot, but you shouldn't have to put up with that son of yours. He is an #####. What was he saying? He would quit in spite of you? WTF? What a lameass loser freak! I give you props Susan for being a cool mom, but I also am mad that you gave birth to that sick #####, Patrick.

Sorry for all the swearing in the Susan and Patrick commentary; I just hate Patrick THAT much.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-16-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1. Lynn/Alex (3): Great leg for you, guys! You kicking Romber's butt in the rafting was the feel-good moment of the night for me, and good job in the eating challenge, too. I hope I haven't just given you the kiss of death (see below).

2. Uchenna/Joyce (2): Missed the top slot only because you fumbled on the way to the pitstop and were outshone by Lynn/Alex. And for those who are comparing Joyce to Kim -- she pulled her weight in the rafting detour.

3. Greg/Brian (6): Way to bounce back. I'm ready to like you again.

4. Ron/Kelly (7): Haven't thrilled me, yet. And they still smell from their association with Romber. But no big mistakes last night, either.

5. Susan/Patrick (5): Patrick, you're kinda getting on my nerves. And the idiocy at the beginning of the leg should have done you in. Still, you finished the roadblock, which is more than I can say for some. And you're not unredeemable at this point.

6. Meredith/Gretchen (4): Really, I like you guys. I do. And you're not doing badly at all, considering your age compared to the competition. But I'm putting you this far down in principle. However, I must say: Of all the quitters, you had the most legitimate reason to do it. Four pounds of meat can't be good for an old guy's ticker.

7. Ray/Deana (8): Wusses. Sheep. Hope you're not around much longer. And at first, I thought the people sensing a Jonathan/Victoria vibe were reaching. Now, not so sure.

8. Romber (9): I've already put my thoughts on your strategy on several other threads, so I won't go through it again on this one. But I really, really think it's going to come back and bite you in the end. Karma, my friends.

Ciao, Debbie/Bianca (1). Sigh. Well, you guys pretty much sucked this leg. I had high hopes for you. Maybe I should put Romber in my #1 slot so I can curse them, too.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1. Brian/Greg (1)--Way to go 9th to 3rd!! and they were the only ones to the bike and able to overcome adversity!!

2. Lynn/Alex (2)-I loved them getting ahead of Rob and Lamber on the river!! They continually make me laugh with their comments and actions!!

3. Meredith/Gretchen (5)--I liked them more this week, esp. Meredith's face whent Gretchen said "she makes it up to him in different ways" about her always talking out her emotions!! The sly devil

4. Uch/Joyce (4)--They better get better on directions!! But Uch was amazing with how fast he ate all that CRAP!!

5. Ron/Kelly (8)--I really like Ron. Kelly meh.
Better than last week bc others were worse, but Kelly is going to have to step up on Road Blocks, etc. YOu know she'd be another Kim if the 6 RB rule didn't go into effect.

6. Susan/Patrick (3)--they fell bc they rode around in the CITY for 2 HOURS, how lame is that..

7. Ray/Deana (7)--they are Romber wanna bes blech

8. Rob and Lamber--Ok, were you all surprised when he quit, remember him in S4 in the gross food challenge. Rob though had a plan and he made sure he wouldn't be eliminated. Now LAMBER is the most vain little self absorbed skank... OH no, I need to lose fat calories off my 114 lb. frame.. did I tell you I'M GETTING MARRIED SOON!!! BLECH GET OFF MY TV SET...

Debbie Bianca (6)--why would you keep driving...even after they tried to get the right directions, didn't listen to the woman and said she was crazy....they deserved to lose....and didn't they stop for directions at the hotel when Rob stole their cab...

watermelon 184 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watermelon Click to send private message to watermelon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Hi,

I've never done one of these before, but this messageboard is seriously addictive once you start posting (more so than when I was just lurking) and thought I'd get in on the fun!

1) Lynn and Alex for beating Romber in the rafting challenge, chowing down the meat so quickly, finding the pitstop quicker than Uchenna and Joyce, and all the while remaining funny, happy, appear to be enjoying themselves and being encouraging to one another. They remind me a bit of Danny and Oswald. One of my all-time favourite moments in TAR is still the time when D/O went shopping!

2) Gregg/Brian for keeping their spirits up when they had a flat and literally shouldering their burdens so they could keep pushing on. They, too, seem to be enjoying themselves immensely

3) Uchenna/Joyce, also for staying positive, but also because Uchenna rocked at the eating challenge. They go down a bit on the list because they got lost

4) Ron/Kelly for finishing the food challenge. Ron's ok, but I find Kelly very irksome for some reason

5) Susan/Patrick for finishing the food challenge too. Sometimes I think they're alright, other times I find them irritating

6) Romber... down for quitting, but not dead last because I do admire their smart gameplay

7) Meredith/Gretchen for quitting. I, too, think that Meredith may have finished the task if Gretchen hadn't urged him to quit, and for that reason, I've placed them higher than...

8) Ray/Deanna... no way was Deanna gonna finish that eating task, and Ray should have had a fair idea what it involved from the clue ("not for vegetarians") and so he should have volunteered to do it. Don't like their chemistry too... lots of arguments...

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
You are so right! These boards are addictive! I just love it here.

Thanks for posting... and a huge welcome to you!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Debbie/Bianca rock!

LOVE:

1. Uchenna/Joyce... the most likeable team left!

2. Lynn/Alex... funny and cool!

NEUTRAL:

3. Ron/Kelly... I like Kelly, but think Ron is kind of a jerk. Kelly's wonderful personality is the only reason they're up this high.

4. Brian/Greg... Meh, I don't care for them.

HATE:

5. Susan/Patrick... The worst parent/child team ever. So annoying! Would much rather see them gone than Debbie/Bianca.

6. Meredith/Gretchen... Gretchen is kind of cute, but Merideth is a total jerk. I want them eliminated!

7. Ray/Deana... stupid, dull, annoying!

8. Rob/Amber... Just because!

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1. Uchenna/Joyce
2. Rob/Amber
3. Brian/Greg
4. Ron/Kelly
5. Lynn/Alex
6. Meredith/Gretchen
7. Ray/Deanna
8. Susan/Patrick

Jealousy 109 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jealousy Click to send private message to Jealousy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
I so hope for Ray's sake that he is a vegetarian. It was lame that he had Deanna do this task, unless he just thought that it didn't involve strength, thus she had to do something.

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
A nice, controversial episode yesterday. What I'm most excited about is the fact that the Episode 4 press release hints that there won't be any bunching next episode - given the finishing times and the fact that they are staying in the same country, it's actually feasible!

Honorary #1: Debbie/Bianca (3) - To be fair, taking that 2.5 hour sidetrip was a huge and costly mistake. However, you girls pulled out a tough and gritty performance for the rest of the leg. Props for selecting the quicker rafting detour, despite your fears. A standing ovation for Debbie, who almost overcame whiny Patrick with a bravura performance at the Roadblock. Kudos to Bianca, for showing how a partner should support their teammate (loved the meat shooters!). Had you been able to pull it out (or been saved by a nonelimination), you two would have definitely been ranked number one this week.

1b.) Uchenna/Joyce (5) - Uchenna tore up the competition at the Roadblock. While Joyce hasn't done much, she has a very joyous and carefree persona which is difficult to resist.

2.) Brian/Greg (2) - The brothers are still fumbling around a bit, and ugly Dave/Jeff comparisons are starting to creep into the back of my mind. Still, these two have the most colorful personalities of any alpha male team to date.

3.) Ron/Kelly (9) - Egads! How did you two get up here? Well, staying in neutral can indeed be beneficial when all the other teams are crumbling around you.

4.) Susan/Patrick (6) - I must congratulate Patrick on a job well done at the Roadblock. That congratulations is tempered by the fact that he had a disgusting temper tantrum before actually getting down to business.

5.) Lynn/Alex (7) - A well deserved first place finish. However, that Romber obsession is getting mighty annoying, and with the exception of the paddling recreation at the finish mat, you two just weren't funny.

6.) Rob/Amber (1) - Very conflicted here. You two are really running a brilliant race, and Rob's quitting logic was actually quite sound. But I can't reward quitting. Period. So, you guys will have to work your way back to the top, which I'm sure you will.

7.) Meredith/Gretchen (8) - Conflicted here as well. For me, most of the comic relief in this episode was provided by these two, not Lynn/Alex. You two would have had a definite jump in the rankings had you not been suckered by Ray/Rob to quit.

8.) Ray/Deana (4) - Hmmm . . . no redeeming qualties, combined with the quitting penalty? Whooops, I think we have new bottom feeders at last.

DiegosTrip 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-05, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DiegosTrip Click to send private message to DiegosTrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-05 AT 01:05 AM (EST)

My second post ... woo hoo ...

This leg was short (12-16hrs) and not very challenging (with a splash of Fear Factor). If it weren’t for bunching, this episode would have been anticlimactic.

Love for this week - Love for last week - Leaderboard Shifts 7.2 to 7.3

1 - 1 - 1 to 5 (-4) - Rob and Amber – Schemers – Although they had the second biggest drop in the leaderboard, once again, they earned the most love for exploiting the rules of the games and somehow convincing two other teams to fall behind them. Even Phil was impressed. It’s not how you cross the finish line ... just don’t cross it last.

2 - 5 - 5 to 1 (+4) - Lynn and Alex – Not Ambiguously Gay Duo – They wanted first place and they earned it. Like Debbie and Bianca, too worried with Rob and Amber’s performance. Be fabulous, purge, and run! Regretably, they didn’t even win a digital camera.

3 - 4 - 4 to 2 (+2) - Uchenna and Joyce – Meataculous – She kicked @$$ in the rapids. He kicked @$$ in the food challenge. This season’s sleepers?

4 - 8 - 8 to 8 (0) - Susan and Patrick – Driven (need Driver, Navigator, and Map) – Still messing up on small things (lost for almost two hours – come on), but Patrick’s sausage eating performance (and hissy) was really impressive. They showed a lot of determination in this race.

5 - 7 - 9 to 3 (+6) - Brian and Greg – Most Improved Award – Best improvement in the leaderboard. Strong physical team makes another bad decision. Geez, even the old couple passed them. Big props for running the bikes in and for eating all that meat.

6 - 6 - 2 to 4 (-2) - Ron and Kelly – Personality Deficient – I’m feeling very “eh” about this team (not enough airtime?). They don’t excite me. By the by, in case you missed it, Ron was a P.O.W.

7 - 3 - 3 to 6 (-3) - Ray and Deana – Balance Challenged – He’s very strong and motivated and she’s not. But then again, I wrote this for Uchenna and Joyce last week, so what do I know. Low ranking for being hoodwinked by Rob and Amber, although there was no way she was going to complete this task.

8 - 9 - 7 to 7 (0)- Gretchen and Meredith – Plain Ol’ Just Challenged – Good job in the rapids and realizing penalty implications would improve their performance, but I don’t see them in the top 3 ...5 ...7.

Philiminated
Debbie and Bianca – Directionally Challenged –
A missed turn on the highway, a bad cab driver, misreading a clue ... little mistakes bring down mighty Goliaths.

Megan and Heidi – Buh-bye.
Ryan and Chuck – I was looking forward to seeing these guys sweat.

Jealousy 109 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jealousy Click to send private message to Jealousy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Hooray! They are gone! I'm just surprised that Debbie and Bianca were eliminated so early, but I was happy to see that it was either going to be them or Susan and Patrick. Now to the list:

1. Brian and Greg - Like mostly everyone said -- they came from last to near the top of the pack. They overcame a flat tire and completed the eating task. I was a bit worried that they'd start from behind at the beginning of the race, but they are definitely back.

2. Rob and Amber - I STILL like Rob. Even if Rob didn't eat it all. He knew what he was capable of and acted quickly upon it. He also persuaded others to follow his lead, insuring that he would depart to the pitstop before they do. People might not like quitters, but this was a tough task. I think I'd be throwing up all over if I tried to do it. :/

3. Uchenna and Joyce - There isn't very much to dislike about them right now. I expected Uchenna to do well in the eating task. He is a big guy.

4. Lynn and Alex - They did very well, but as they have something against Rob and Amber, I don't see them getting any higher on my love list. These vendettas are dumb.

5. Ron and Kelly - Were they even there?? I don't remember them almost.

6. Meredith and Gretchen - Smart of them not to finish the eating task. I don't think it would have been good for Meredith's health! They were just in a bad position to take the penalty.

7. Ray and Deanna - I did NOT like how Ray made Deanna attempt to eat the 4 pounds of assorted meat. I truly, truly hope that he's a vegetarian. I thought it was a bad move on their part, but they are still considered higher than the directional impaired.

8. Susan and Patrick - They annoyed me from the start and were annoying this week. I was in glee that they were struggling so hard and that they became lost. I hope that they continue to lag behind.

Philiminated - Debbie and Bianca - They were annoying but not as annoying as Susan and Patrick. I would rather them still be in it, but I think that they are stronger than the mama's boy team, so better to get rid of them early on. A little advice. Learn.To.Read.A.Map. One of them knew Spanish, you would think they'd try to use that to their advantage.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-17-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1.) Ron/Kelly
2.) Brian/Greg
3.) Uchenna/Joyce
4.) Meredith/Gretchen
5.) Lynn/Alex
6.) Susan/Patrick
7.) Romber
8.) Ray/Deana

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

03-17-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Call your family. Call your friends. Talk to your neighbors. There's a very close race for first and also for fifth - three teams are very close for those two sposts. We need more lists!!

dirob 92 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dirob Click to send private message to dirob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Ok time to stop lurking and answer your call and start listing the love to help even things out! First time to do this so here goes...

UNO: Rob/Amber-for the same reasons why a lot of people have dropped them down to the sub-basement levels of this list and classified Rob as a bottom feeder. And because this is the first time I've seen a racer pull the same stunts that I would if I had a chance to be in TAR. (However, I NEVER would've thought of taking the penalty and use gamesmanship to have other teams do the same thing. Wow...)

DOS: Uchenna/Joyce-because they remind me of Chip & Kim and I would've stopped watching TAR if they had lost to Colin & Christie. Well balanced couple with great sound bites. "You want a mint?" -Joyce to Uchenna after he scarfed down a quarter of a cow. (Cool name too!)

TRES: Brain/Greg-cuz they're such frat boys! Now that there are no busty blondes to tractor beam their attention, they've put on their game faces. May not be the sharpest team but very even keeled. They eat physical challenges for breakfast and spit out the bones. And they don't seem to get fazed...bullets would probably bounce off of them!

CUATRO: Alex & Lynn-hmm...actually this pair irritates me. Aside from the Rob fixation which is really old by now, it's like they feel they have to play the part of the catty-funny-gay duo. They don't play that part well at all. But they sure are Playah's wit Skilz in this Race!

CINCO y SEIS: Ray/Deana & Ron/Kelly-for riding on Rob's wave, but more for being non-entities that only take up space, keeping the middle positions of the list filled so that...

SIETE: Meredith/Gretchen-...would be near the bottom! Gretchen is a prime example of that annoying American visiting another country who speaks REALLY LOUD because she thinks that we could understand English better. I feel sorry for Meredith...for the unfortunate name and probably acquiring hearing failure at an earlier age.

OCHO: Susan/Patrick-actually I would've put them up much higher on the list for edging out and eliminating the double-standarded/hypocritical Debbie/Bianca, who's Spanish was (IMHO) horrible! Yet they acted like they were all that with the language. Que hasqueroso! (They should use their great Spanish skills to ask someone to drive them to the airport for their flight home, instead of asking directions and driving themselves!) I actually cheered out loud when they got eliminated and that hasn't happened for a very long time...i think the last time was for Chip/Kim! But i digress. I didn't have much love for this mother and...er..child team in the beginning and I still don't have any now that the end is near for them. Cuz I know they're gonna be eliminated next. (I read the future in the burnt offal that Patrick ate!)

(Por Dios Por Santo Por Mio, that was actually a lot harder to write down than I thought!)

03-17-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Well, it may have been hard to write down, but it's a GREAT contribute (sic)! Welcome and don't be a stranger.

dirob 92 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dirob Click to send private message to dirob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Thanks for the welcome! These boards are REALLY addictive. I'm looking forward to writing down my next LVOE LIST!

Now to get back to my job...

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-17-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Rank. Names (Last Week)(Previous weeks)(Average)

1. Brian/Greg (1)(1)(1.0)- Third week in a row at the top, nice job. Awesome guys, did great w/the bikes and overcoming that setback of the flat tire and everything. Great job getting all the food down too. Good thing he didn't talk the whole time (sound familiar? ;))
2. Rob/Amber (2)(2)(2.0)- Did awesome this leg, I wouldn't call his not doing the roadblock lazy or quitting at all, I'd say it's strategy. See, that's where Alison and Donny went wrong; Alison didn't use any of the techniques that she learned from BB and apply them to TAR, hence their early departure. Plus the fact that they were dumbasses, but let's not get into that Anyway, I thought his plan was pure genius, and I love it, but that didn't get them into the top spot.
3. Lynn/Alex (3)(3)(3.0)- Nice guys, I like them, but not as much as my top two teams.
4. Uchenna/Joyce (5)(4)(4.3)- Booooring. But Uchenna did good getting that food down.
5. Ron/Kelly (4)(6)(5.0)- They're OK. Kinda dull.
6. Ray/Deana (6)(9)(7.0)- Didn't see them at all this week.
7. Meredith/Gretchen (9)(8)(8.0)- Go home.
8. Susan/Patrick (8)(7)(7.7)- You suck.

TGTG (Thank God They're Gone)-
Debbie/Bianca (7)(10)- BYE.

nazzWord 60 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazzWord Click to send private message to nazzWord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1. Uchenna & Joyce
2. Brian& Greg - U should be at the top spot. But why the heck did you choose the bike?
3. Lynn & Alex - Stop the hating. Can't stand when they are focus on 1 team only
4. Rob & Amber - liked them b4 but this scheming is getting old.
5. Meredith & Gretchen
6. Ron & Kelly - Why do i find kelly irritating. Maybe she thought that all that she has to do is sit and look pretty.
7. Ray & Deena - Think 4 yourself man. Dun let rob does the thinking for u..ughh.
8. Patrick & Mom - patrick is a whinney...i reserve my comments

7sins_pride 127 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 7sins_pride Click to send private message to 7sins_pride Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-05 AT 04:34 AM (EST)

1. *drumroll* - you know it's them...yes its - Romber. Oh c'mon i thought the whole penalty fiasco was BRILLIANT. How could you people not see that? I LUB THEM
2. Meredith/Gretchen - Despite the white hair, they are pretty tough..and i suppose smart to take the penalty. Who cares if you quit? Just as long as you aren't last.
3. Uchenna/Joyce - CBS is making a good job editing them.
4. Brian/Greg - Rob/Brennan redux 2.0
5. Lynn/Alex - Its because you hate my numero uno.
6. Ron/Kelly - Someone needs a dose of personality.
7. Ray/Deana - Suck it up for being down here.
8. .....let's guess who.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
I'll tell you what, there are some polarizing teams on this season's lvoe lists, and one of them heads mine...

1. (2) Brian/Greg. These guys crack me up (I found their over-the-top intro at the beginning hysterical, although they somehow left out the part about shtupping Megan and Heidi -- oh well, guess they didn't want MORE PTC mail), and they ran a great leg.

2. (1) Lynn/Alex. A great leg for them too, with grit and determination to finish first (c'mon, Phil, give 'em SOMEthing?!). And they're having about as much fun as the bros. Just be careful that zeal to beat Romber doesn't consume you TOO much, lest you stumble.

3. (3) Uchenna/Joyce. I enjoy Uchenna's expressiveness, and he rocked through the eating challenge. Hope Joyce doesn't become too much of a drag on him.

GAP THE SIZE OF PATAGONIA

4. (4) Ron/Kelly. Here because I have to. He did well with the eating. Have I mentioned lately that she is Dead Weight personified? But that hasn't hurt them . . . yet.

5. (9) Susan/Patrick. I really don't want to put them this high, but at least Patrick finished the damn meat, even with mom giving him a hard time (and him giving her one back). Their days could be numbered. Thank Bert Bruck God for non-elims.

BENEATH A FLY-INFESTED PILE OF ARGENTINE MEAT

6. (6) Meredith/Gretchen. Team Old and Loud, how could you do this?! Let yourself be snookered into not finishing the challenge? Want Rawb to do your taxes for you too? And say, I've got a friend in Nigeria who wants you to stash some money in a savings account for him.

7. (7) Ray/Deana. Here we have the winner of the Jonathan Award for Shunting the Really Tough Roadblocks Onto His Partner. If they didn't fall for Rawb's scheme, he'd certainly be telling her, "Suck it up."

8. (9) Tom Sawyer/Amber. Actually, the Modern-Day Warrior in reverse, by getting people NOT to work. Clever, yes. Likeable, no.

Kisses of Death: Debbianca. Nice ocean. Eeesh. They could have driven to Antofagasta if someone hadn't stopped them. They almost made up for this blunder, but (as usual) it probably wasn't as close as the editing made it seem.

Brian and Greg's actual Santiago detour: Shop or Shtupp?

redbaronii 171 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbaronii Click to send private message to redbaronii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
My first love list EVER!!

Since it's first...no last week ranking...LOL

1. Brian/Greg - They're my favorite this season. They're finally back to earth with their lovers gone, nice job in total
2. Lynn/Alex - They just cracked me up when they beat Romber in the raft, if they could yield them also, they would be by FAR #1
3. Uchenna/Joyce - They own the eating challenge. They remind me o f Chip/Kim too much...

(A little gap...)
4. Ron/Kelly - Still nothing interesting about them, only props for them to finish the eating challenge
5. Susan/Patrick - Well, the only reason they're up here because they finish the eating challenge. Patrick just whine too much (so do his mom...), but that just normal Parent/Children team...

(A HUGE gap...like around the world infinite times)
6. Meredith/Gretchen - Well, I hate quitters. Meredith whines too much also. They're up here because the bottom 2 on my list are worse...
7. Romber - It's abnormal for them to not to be last on my list...Rob did have great strategy, but it's just that I'm tired of seeing him on my screen 15 out of 40 mins. of the show...did I mention he's a big QUITTER??
8. Ray/Deana - I can't stand Ray, he would be Johnathon II sooner or later. They're STUPID to follow Romber (actually Rob...) all the way and think they would have advantage. Quitting without trying make them hit the bottom of this week's list.

RIP - Kissy Debianca: Retarded with direction and no map reading skills is the worst thing ever for the race. The only props for them is they finish the eating challenge...

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-05, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
Good job, Baron, and welcome to the boards! Don't make this your last!

03-21-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
32. "The Weekly Review (7.3)"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-05 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

The disparity of opinion on a certain team continues this week, but there is also the lack of a real front runner for the affections of the faithful TAR watchers. Once again this week we had an influx of new commentators – six more have been added bringing the total posters for the past two seasons up to 81. It’s fantastic, but let’s keep some of those new people (as well as the old) coming back EVERY week. So far this season, we have 12 posters who have given us ratings each of the first three weeks. This week so far 26 people have posted lists, up from last week’s 22, but still down 1 from the first week. However, there’s still time – add your information and I’ll update the list.

On to the ratings. They’re presented as: this week’s rating; name; (last weeks rating) total points this week - average rating this week (first place votes)<last place votes>

1. Brian/Greg (1) 58.5 – 2.3 (9)<0>
2. Uchenna/Joyce (2) 65.5 – 2.5 (6)<0>
3. Lynn/Alex (5) 76.5 – 2.9 (5)<0>
4. Ron/Kelly (8) 119 – 4.6 (1)<0>
5. Rob/Amber (6) 132 – 5.1 (4)<9>
6. Meredith/Gretchen (7) 145.5 – 5.6 (1)<3>
7. Susan/Patrick (4) 153.5 – 5.9 (0)<8>
8. Ray/Deana (9) 185.5 – 7.1 (0)<6>

Observations:

1. This week 6 teams got votes for first and 4 teams received votes for last. The ends are modifying a bit and it’s becoming a bit more clear cut who is most and least favorite.

2. The brothers improved their first place average by almost a whole point, but UJ also moved up with them and are in second cutting last week’s 22 point deficit by two thirds – now they’re only down 7 standing points.

3. Biggest shocker of the week to me is Ron and Kelly moving from 8th to 4th. They moved past MG, RA and SP (and DB were eliminated accounting for the other place). Their average standing improved by 1.8 points – very significant. However, I think that change is due more to dislike of the other teams rather than teams warming up to them.

4. The two most unpopular teams are SP and RA. They received 65% of the last place votes (8 and 9 respectively). SP had the biggest move downward this week.

5. RA continue to attract the most attention – 4 first place and 9 last place votes (half the sample!). The only other team to receive both first and last place was MG. with 1 and 3. In spite of this continued antipathy by many for RA their average place hardly changed at all (.1 down) and they moved UP one place from 6th to 5th (though, DB left 3rd opening up one position).

What’ll happen this week? As long as RA remain it should continue to be interesting (at least from this observers point of view).

eta - updated to add one more ranking

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 7.3"
1) Romber- they are the reason that I am watching the show. I love Robs antics.

2) Everyone else
a)Brian & Greg; Uchenna & Joyce; Merideth & Gretchen; Ron & Kelly- this tier is less objectionable than the rest

b)Susan & Patrick; Lynn & Alex- they piss me off
c) ray & Denna- i don't like how he treats her

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •