The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

champagne_supernova 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail champagne_supernova Click to send private message to champagne_supernova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"
A friend of mine works at a local radio station. During the commercial break, the lame ass hosts were (surprise) trying to get Dirk to spill the beans. I didn't hear this, but my friend transcribed the conversation for me.

Host: C'mon. We won't tell anyone.

Dirk: Sure, right. I trust you guys.

Host: Seriously. Who wins? Were you surprised?

Dirk: I really was surprised at who won. No one thought HE could do it.

The hosts didn't say anything on the air about the slip up (if there was one), but if it's true, this at least takes Sue and Kelly out of the running.

Go Rich, you devious devil!

Champagne Supernova

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on l... Superman 08-16-00 1
   RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on l... champagne_supernova 08-16-00 2
   RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on l... nyugrrl 08-16-00 3
       RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on l... Superman 08-16-00 4
           RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on l... Mr Grrr Argh 08-16-00 10
       RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on l... Conspiracy Jim 08-16-00 5
 RE: Spoiler? AyatollahKhomeini 08-16-00 6
   RE: Spoiler? champagne_supernova 08-16-00 7
       RE: Spoiler? Me-Lissa 08-16-00 8
           Stacey zeako 08-16-00 9
               RE: Stacey KittenCrusher 08-16-00 11
                   RE: Stacey champagne_supernova 08-16-00 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-16-00, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"
Damn champagne, where have you been all our lives? Thats 2 excellent tidbits in a row. Is this friend a reliable source?

08-16-00, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail champagne_supernova Click to send private message to champagne_supernova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"
Totally reliable. She's got it on tape (I called her this morning-she'd saved it for me).

I haven't posted anything before today because my computer was in the shop. I'm glad you think it's useful!

Thanks!

nyugrrl 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nyugrrl Click to send private message to nyugrrl Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"
If that's true, it's only more support for Gator's thread that Sue is probably getting the boot tonight -- with one of the girls in the final two, the guys are at risk making a "penis alliance very likely. The only problem I have with this is that it was reported on one of the boards (ss.com or this one) that Gretchen only found out who the winner was after a CBS executive told her by mistake. Dirk was ousted before Gretchen, so why would he know? I'm not saying it's impossible, but the secret has been very well kept so far, so I don't know how Dirk or anyone else voted off early on would know the winner -- didn't BB say he didn't know who won during one of his interviews?

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-16-00, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"
yeah, bb said that but only because he didn't want to know. Gretchen may have felt the same way.

Mr Grrr Argh 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Grrr%20Argh Click to send private message to Mr%20Grrr%20Argh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"
Gretchen left the island early.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"
One reason why Dirk may know and that Gretchen and/or BB did/does not is due to the friendship of Dirk and Sean. You can bet that they spoke since the show and with how much Sean has screwed up, it is likely he said something to Dirk. Maybe this is an indicator that Sean wins?

CJ

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-16-00, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler? "
If true, it blows up my theories of the final five completely. Good work.

08-16-00, 12:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Spoiler? "
Last month (when the interview took place)I asked someone on the ss board if the contestants who weren't part of the jury knew who won. The reply was "only if they wanted to" or something like that.

If they don't know the outcome, how does Stacey (loudmouth bitch) know so much? Really, someone should tape her mouth shut and throw her in a dark and moldy basement...

Me-Lissa 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Me-Lissa Click to send private message to Me-Lissa Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoiler? "
I know Stacey and Joel stuck around until the show was wrapped up. Gretchen and BB probably asked to go home as soon as they got the boot.

Melissa

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-00, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Stacey"
"how does Stacey (loudmouth bitch) know so much? Really, someone should tape her mouth shut and throw her in a dark and moldy basement..."

I've never really understood why people dislike Stacey so much. Is it because she is an intelligent, well spoken female?

KittenCrusher 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KittenCrusher Click to send private message to KittenCrusher Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Stacey"
There is a difference between being an intelligent, well-spoken female and being a whiney loudmouth Miss Know-It-All.

Stacey must be a smart woman as she is a lawyer (then again, Sean IS a doctor) but she just comes across as bitter and annoying.

P.S. I just have to say how happy I am that I can finally post - couldn't get a registration over at the other site. I'm sorry - did that sound bitter?

08-16-00, 02:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Stacey"
My problems with Stacey didn't start until she was kicked off of the island. Sure, she seemed a little cranky on camera, but I'd sure as hell be cranky if I was dumped on an island to swallow bugs and eat rats.

She's just so negative about everything and everyone on the island in interviews. Saying that "Gervase and Colleen knew that they were the next off of the island" or that "Sean knew he wasn't going to win." She may have spoken with them after the fact to get this information, but I don't think that she should represent herself as any sort of authority on what people were going through or thinking.

That's my beef with the lovely Miss Stacey (loudmouth bitch).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •