URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 220
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"

Posted by champagne_supernova on 08-16-00 at 09:29 AM
A friend of mine works at a local radio station. During the commercial break, the lame ass hosts were (surprise) trying to get Dirk to spill the beans. I didn't hear this, but my friend transcribed the conversation for me.

Host: C'mon. We won't tell anyone.

Dirk: Sure, right. I trust you guys.

Host: Seriously. Who wins? Were you surprised?

Dirk: I really was surprised at who won. No one thought HE could do it.

The hosts didn't say anything on the air about the slip up (if there was one), but if it's true, this at least takes Sue and Kelly out of the running.

Go Rich, you devious devil!

Champagne Supernova

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Spoiler? Dirk's interview on local radio"
Posted by Superman on 08-16-00 at 09:33 AM
Damn champagne, where have you been all our lives? Thats 2 excellent tidbits in a row. Is this friend a reliable source?

Posted by champagne_supernova on 08-16-00 at 09:39 AM
Totally reliable. She's got it on tape (I called her this morning-she'd saved it for me).

I haven't posted anything before today because my computer was in the shop. I'm glad you think it's useful!

Thanks!

Posted by nyugrrl on 08-16-00 at 09:42 AM
If that's true, it's only more support for Gator's thread that Sue is probably getting the boot tonight -- with one of the girls in the final two, the guys are at risk making a "penis alliance very likely. The only problem I have with this is that it was reported on one of the boards (ss.com or this one) that Gretchen only found out who the winner was after a CBS executive told her by mistake. Dirk was ousted before Gretchen, so why would he know? I'm not saying it's impossible, but the secret has been very well kept so far, so I don't know how Dirk or anyone else voted off early on would know the winner -- didn't BB say he didn't know who won during one of his interviews?

Posted by Superman on 08-16-00 at 09:49 AM
yeah, bb said that but only because he didn't want to know. Gretchen may have felt the same way.

Posted by Mr Grrr Argh on 08-16-00 at 01:00 PM
Gretchen left the island early.

Posted by Conspiracy Jim on 08-16-00 at 09:59 AM
One reason why Dirk may know and that Gretchen and/or BB did/does not is due to the friendship of Dirk and Sean. You can bet that they spoke since the show and with how much Sean has screwed up, it is likely he said something to Dirk. Maybe this is an indicator that Sean wins?

CJ

"RE: Spoiler? "
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-16-00 at 11:51 AM
If true, it blows up my theories of the final five completely. Good work.

Posted by champagne_supernova on 08-16-00 at 12:03 PM
Last month (when the interview took place)I asked someone on the ss board if the contestants who weren't part of the jury knew who won. The reply was "only if they wanted to" or something like that.

If they don't know the outcome, how does Stacey (loudmouth bitch) know so much? Really, someone should tape her mouth shut and throw her in a dark and moldy basement...

Posted by Me-Lissa on 08-16-00 at 12:13 PM
I know Stacey and Joel stuck around until the show was wrapped up. Gretchen and BB probably asked to go home as soon as they got the boot.

Melissa

"Stacey"
Posted by zeako on 08-16-00 at 12:47 PM
"how does Stacey (loudmouth bitch) know so much? Really, someone should tape her mouth shut and throw her in a dark and moldy basement..."

I've never really understood why people dislike Stacey so much. Is it because she is an intelligent, well spoken female?

"RE: Stacey"
Posted by KittenCrusher on 08-16-00 at 01:06 PM
There is a difference between being an intelligent, well-spoken female and being a whiney loudmouth Miss Know-It-All.

Stacey must be a smart woman as she is a lawyer (then again, Sean IS a doctor) but she just comes across as bitter and annoying.

P.S. I just have to say how happy I am that I can finally post - couldn't get a registration over at the other site. I'm sorry - did that sound bitter?

"RE: Stacey"
Posted by champagne_supernova on 08-16-00 at 02:10 PM
My problems with Stacey didn't start until she was kicked off of the island. Sure, she seemed a little cranky on camera, but I'd sure as hell be cranky if I was dumped on an island to swallow bugs and eat rats.

She's just so negative about everything and everyone on the island in interviews. Saying that "Gervase and Colleen knew that they were the next off of the island" or that "Sean knew he wasn't going to win." She may have spoken with them after the fact to get this information, but I don't think that she should represent herself as any sort of authority on what people were going through or thinking.

That's my beef with the lovely Miss Stacey (loudmouth bitch).