The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another silly show !!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-13-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another silly show !!!!!"
Look at what NBC has come up with now:

==================================
Entertainment - AP
Mohr to Be Host of Comic Search Show
Fri Sep 13, 8:08 AM ET

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) - NBC has chosen comedian Jay Mohr to be the host of a new show that marries the "American Idol" and "Real World."

The show will be called "Funniest Person in America," and will feature a nationwide search for comedians.

Producers will pick ten comedians and follow them as they live together and compete for a primetime development deal with NBC.

Information on how the contestants and winner will be chosen is not available. In Fox's "American Idol," viewers got to decide the winner.

"Funniest Person in America" will run for at least eight episodes next spring or summer.

================================

Well at least I like Jay Mohr (the evil sports agent in "Jerry Maguire").

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another silly show !!!!! Draco Malfoy 09-13-02 1
   RE: Another silly show !!!!! trshtvjnky 09-17-02 7
 Jay's Sweet Side CSHS79 09-13-02 2
 Attack on CBS Bebo 09-13-02 3
 Alllll Aboooard!!!! PackMan 09-13-02 4
   RE: Alllll Aboooard!!!! SurvivorBlows 09-13-02 5
 JAY--- Reason to watch CSHS79 09-17-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another silly show !!!!!"
Groan... I guess Andy Warhol was right. Slowly but surely, we're all getting our 15 minutes.

Houston 19, Dallas 10!
Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled.

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-02, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Another silly show !!!!!"
I must admit, I loved the audition process of American Idol - plenty of things to laugh at.

But I just can not stand the thought of watching the auditions of wannabe comedians? There is nothing more grueling than a really bad comedian. Think of every comedian you have seen at your company parties....blech!

Sounds like a beating to me.

(but now that I think about it, I have sat through EVERY episode of BB3 this year, so maybe I can handle it!)

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-02, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jay's Sweet Side"
If you want to see Jay's sweet,sexy side pick up a movie called Picture Perfect with Jennifer Aniston.He's in a love triangle with Jennifer and Kevin Bacon.It won't matter if you're a guy or a girl since if you're a girl you get Kevin & Jay and all guys like Jennifer.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Attack on CBS"
Well, since CBS is talking about reviving Star Search, this is a full attack on them. The comedy competition on the old Star Search was a springboard for Rosie, Brad Garrett, Jenny Jones, and Sinbad, among others.

But a number of comedians would probably be tempted to try for the NBC show instead, with the promise of a development deal.

Evil, rude, snotty, and proud of it!

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Alllll Aboooard!!!!"
The bandwagon will be leaving promptly at six. If you have a show you would like to add, please jump on by 5:45!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Alllll Aboooard!!!!"

Wannabe comedians on the left, singers on the right, action stars in the middle, and all you general media whores in the back...

-SB

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-17-02, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "JAY--- Reason to watch"
I for one will be watching if only to get my fix of Jay Mohr,he's
one of the nice guys like Jimmy Stewart.He's also incredibly SEXY
to me and I won't miss the show!!!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •