The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are we all making the assumption...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

MsCurlGurl7 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsCurlGurl7 Click to send private message to MsCurlGurl7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are we all making the assumption...."
OK...So is ANYONe even SURe that tomrorow nights episode is a non elimination? Or is that jsut what everyone is saying? Why does it have to neccesarrily be a non emlimination.

First thing I thought of is that they would wanna knock it down to top 3 before having a nother non elim round, but who knows? I need some DEFINITE proof to believe that this is a non elim show.....

GO AWAY GUIDOS!!!! Go BACK TO SESEME STREET!

MsCurlGurl7

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are we all making the assumptio... Serendipity 11-20-01 1
 RE: Are we all making the assumptio... RaceGirl 11-20-01 2
   RE: Are we all making the assumptio... Styxfan 11-20-01 3
       RE: Are we all making the assumptio... Cole 11-21-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-01, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are we all making the assumption...."
I kind of feel the same way. I thought E10 would be elimination, knocking the field down to three teams. E11 would also be elimination - leaving two teams to compete.

E12 would then be non-elimination and the last two teams would fight to the death in E13.

There must be something out there to say this is a non-elimination round, but I can't find anything about it.

RaceGirl 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-01, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaceGirl Click to send private message to RaceGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are we all making the assumption...."
Hi MsCurlGurl7,

Yes, we are all assuming this will be a non-elimination round. Check out the thread by AmazingFan from 11-07-01 entitled "Only 8 elimination points." There are several theories that explore how the final shows/teams will end up.

Styxfan 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-01, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Styxfan Click to send private message to Styxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are we all making the assumption...."
Of course it's all assumption. That's all we have to go on because they don't give out that kind of information. Having said that, I would be quite surprised if it turned out to be an elimination episode.

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-01, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are we all making the assumption...."
Also check out the info from Zap2It for 11/28 in that thread, it says that FOUR teams remain, meaning no one is eliminated on 11/21.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •