URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 216
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Are we all making the assumption...."

Posted by MsCurlGurl7 on 11-20-01 at 06:41 PM
OK...So is ANYONe even SURe that tomrorow nights episode is a non elimination? Or is that jsut what everyone is saying? Why does it have to neccesarrily be a non emlimination.

First thing I thought of is that they would wanna knock it down to top 3 before having a nother non elim round, but who knows? I need some DEFINITE proof to believe that this is a non elim show.....

GO AWAY GUIDOS!!!! Go BACK TO SESEME STREET!

MsCurlGurl7

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Are we all making the assumption...."
Posted by Serendipity on 11-20-01 at 07:06 PM
I kind of feel the same way. I thought E10 would be elimination, knocking the field down to three teams. E11 would also be elimination - leaving two teams to compete.

E12 would then be non-elimination and the last two teams would fight to the death in E13.

There must be something out there to say this is a non-elimination round, but I can't find anything about it.

Posted by RaceGirl on 11-20-01 at 08:44 PM
Hi MsCurlGurl7,

Yes, we are all assuming this will be a non-elimination round. Check out the thread by AmazingFan from 11-07-01 entitled "Only 8 elimination points." There are several theories that explore how the final shows/teams will end up.

Posted by Styxfan on 11-20-01 at 11:35 PM
Of course it's all assumption. That's all we have to go on because they don't give out that kind of information. Having said that, I would be quite surprised if it turned out to be an elimination episode.

Posted by Cole on 11-21-01 at 10:44 AM
Also check out the info from Zap2It for 11/28 in that thread, it says that FOUR teams remain, meaning no one is eliminated on 11/21.