The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jon on All-Stars???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jon on All-Stars???"
Was it just my imagination or did Jon just more or less say that he is on Survivor All-Stars?? After he said that, Jeff gave him a look like you better shut-up! What do you think? Fairplay on All-stars???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jon on All-Stars??? IreneMcGee 12-14-03 1
 No doubt....... DreamingAwake 12-14-03 2
 RE: Jon on All-Stars??? reality_gal 12-15-03 3
   RE: Jon on All-Stars??? BrassFan 12-15-03 4
       RE: Jon on All-Stars??? IreneMcGee 12-15-03 7
   RE: Jon on All-Stars??? MollyTV 12-15-03 11
 RE: Jon on All-Stars??? 321Jump 12-15-03 5
 Nope RealityRyan 12-15-03 6
   RE: Nope IreneMcGee 12-15-03 8
       RE: Nope paranoia 12-15-03 9
 RE: Jon on All-Stars??? Estee 12-15-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jon on All-Stars???"
Dude, the west coast isn't through with the special yet

I'm not a west coaster, but I'd be kind of jumpy if I were

DreamingAwake 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-14-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DreamingAwake Click to send private message to DreamingAwake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No doubt......."
he and Rubert and Rob from last season have to be on the show. No Question about that.

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jon on All-Stars???"
He is in all stars it is obvious from his slip but now hear this Jeff says it will premier on Feb 1 now survivor is for over a month and Jon and Rupert is there live for the finale. So when exactly did they do all stars. Do u suppose that survivor all stars is in progress now or is it finished? If it is in progress then they had to fly the two over for the final. I'm confused lol

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jon on All-Stars???"
According to estimates, All Star Survivor ended on 11 December, or thereabouts.

12-15-03, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jon on All-Stars???"
yep, it was designed to get jeff back for the finale of this one

>According to estimates, All Star Survivor
>ended on 11 December, or
>thereabouts.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-15-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jon on All-Stars???"
well i guess this means rupert didn't win all stars..
he looks like he lost a little weight ...but not enough to believe he may have lasted the 39 days...i noticed his weight since all the others had definitely "chunked up" since the show.
molly

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-15-03, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jon on All-Stars???"
Nah, Jon didn't get a look from Jeff because he spoiled something. He got the look for the same reason that the audience went silent. It was because Jon had just said that he was going to kill his grandfather when he was on All Stars.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Nope"
Jonny A-play isn't dumb enough to risk getting sued by MB by revealing himself as a cast member on ASS before MB comes out with the official list... ass yes, ASS no.

DMNW DMNW DMNW DMNW!!!SWM!

12-15-03, 02:03 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Nope"
I agree. I think he was thinking maybe in a future all stars he'd be invited. As far as I've heard, only Rupert was on ASS. he was a last minute replacement at that, as they weren't planning on anyone from this season to be on it

>Jonny A-play isn't dumb enough to
>risk getting sued by MB
>by revealing himself as a
>cast member on ASS before
>MB comes out with the
>official list... ass yes, ASS
>no.
>
>DMNW DMNW DMNW
>DMNW!!!SWM!

paranoia 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail paranoia Click to send private message to paranoia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nope"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-03 AT 08:21 AM (EST)

Oops! I realized my post might be considered a spoiler.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jon on All-Stars???"
Any chance that Jon's been lurking about the discussion boards since the series began, reveling in the raw amount of bashing thrown his way -- and decided to say that with the intent of not only upsetting the audience, but making several of us scream in agony?

(With that run-on sentence said, I now admit a horrible thing: if Jon had won, he would have earned it. There. Don't expect me to ever say it again.)

That, by the way, was _not_ a cue for six hundred Jonny Fairplay wanna-pass-off-as clones coming out of the woodwork to post. But Jon, if you are around here, have no doubt that people want to talk to you. At least, I'm pretty sure some of it will be talking...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •