The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 7 Whatif? Winner revealed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-14-03, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 7 Whatif? Winner revealed"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 01:59 AM (EST)

In a controversial game it didn't matter how many ghostnics there were, even when adding the ghostnics the winner stayed the same.... 16-13..... without them it was an even bigger blowout...

the winner of Survivor 7 whatif is....

the sassy....

the sneaky....

the electrifying......

Sandra Diaz Twine

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 woohoo Sandra! I_AM_HE 12-14-03 1
 yeah... what HE said! cqvenus 12-14-03 2
   I'm Clueless! echogirl 12-14-03 3
       RE: I'm Clueless! I_AM_HE 12-14-03 4
           RE: I'm Clueless! PelicanPete 12-14-03 5
               RE: I'm Clueless! I_AM_HE 12-14-03 6
 RE: Survivor 7 Whatif? Winner revea... bobstew617 12-14-03 7
   RE: Survivor 7 Whatif? Winner revea... I_AM_HE 12-14-03 8
       RE: Survivor 7 Whatif? Winner revea... Jims02 12-15-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-03, 01:11 AM (EST)
1. "woohoo Sandra!"
just the warm up act for tomorrow night!

DMNW!!!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 01:40 AM (EST)
2. "yeah... what HE said!"
warmup for sunday night!!!

~ cq
DMNW! SMW!

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-14-03, 01:47 AM (EST)
3. "I'm Clueless!"
I keep seeing DMNW and I have no clue what it stands for

12-14-03, 01:51 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I'm Clueless!"
DMNW = Darrah Must Not Win

you can sign up in the Darrah Blows thread in Bashers

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-03, 08:28 AM (EST)
5. "RE: I'm Clueless!"
Really, who else (other than Darrah) would be a satisfying winner at this point?

Jon is an @$$ (but otherwise he has played the game really well)
Lill is a Drag
Sandra is the eqivalent of an immature 3 year old (hiding the tools) and she is a hothead
Darrah is a force to be reckoned with!

*BTW, I'm not at all tring to say your (HE) opinion is wrong (so PLEASE don't think that), I'm just sharing my opinon with the rest of the Survivor community and asking if someone can please convince me of another acceptable winner in case Darrah doesn't win tonight. Maybe someone can prove to me that any of the other 3 aren't bad winners after all. I can't tolerate FOUR unacceptable winners in a row!

Thanks -PP

12-14-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I'm Clueless!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

of course not Pete! you are of course entitled to state your opinion here, taht's what fanatics and bashers are all about! we may rib each other for said opinions, but that's half the fun!

I see Darrah as the least satisfying for a few reasons and would accept any of the others for a few reasons, which i will try and outline:

Darrah has NO story, other than winning a few ICs, which certainly makes her deserving of a F4 spot in her own right, but it does not make her a deserving or satisfying winner. I just think MB would try a little harder for us to like her if she were really the winner, and it makes no sense for him to have edited her the way he has if she is the winner. I believe it is not so much editing, that there really is not much to go on, and MB can't edit in a personality where there is none. But there HAD to be SOMETHING that he could have twisted to make her more likeable taht he didn't show us - why? And for all the heat Lillian takes for frowning and such, Darrah has scowled and looked every bit as dour as Lill. Why doesn't D take the same heat? Because it is runored that she is the winner and people want to like her?

On the other hand, the others would have compelling stories to be the winner - Jon the villian, and while I don't want to see him win, and it wouldn't be satisfying, it is is understandable and respectable. Sandra is his foil - outspoken, sassy, honest. She has been the underdog since Rupert left - can't win a challenge to save her life, but keeps on keeping on. These two have been the best players in the game, and have been a big part (apart from Rupert) that have made S7 such an enjoyment. A Lillian win, while certainly NOT satisfying from a game purist standpoint, at least is a nice story. She's a nice, hard working person, and the older woman, the type of person Survivor so rarely rewards. She would be the outcast to come back and survive and rise above the stigma of having been voted out - it's a good story if not necessarily a good game. Plus she has played well since her return - worked hard as ever, and made all the right moves and aligned with the right people. All three of them have played the game more and better than Darrah, all have something interesting about their character, and all would be more satisfying than Darrah

Hope that helps you to see where I'm coming from!

-DMNW

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor 7 Whatif? Winner revealed"
A WORTHY winner if I may say so (it's more fun when the one you're rooting for wins in this game)-and IF she does win the actual game tonight, am I correct in thinking she'd be only the seoncd one to win both our WhatIf and the actual games? ( Iknow Tina pulled off that feat in S2)

12-14-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor 7 Whatif? Winner revealed"
indeed you are correct. tina won, and after that people did their best to make sure the actual winner would NOT win. it may have helped Sandra some that the game was not over when we did What If? but she might be one of the few with the potential to pull it off even after winning the real thing

-DMNW

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor 7 Whatif? Winner revealed"
Not only that, it was a Tina/Colby final two. That was a really heated What If game...

A holiday gift from JSlice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •