The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scott's taste in women"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-04-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy4Jason Click to send private message to Crazy4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scott's taste in women"
I am beginning to think Scott has a problem with his eyesight. I missed the first few episodes so I did not have the pleasure of seeing Scott & Melanie room together. I know he's probably trying to stay in his own age group but Melanie seems a little off to me & homely. Then Melanie leaves- on to Toni. Whoa! Scott, was it either hook up with Toni or she kicks you A$$? Were you blackmailed? Just playing, Holly is his best mate so far IMO- pretty, upbeat & honest...glad he's seen the light, let's hope he doesn't return to the expiring Melaine who is breifly visiting...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scott's taste in women sbeck 09-04-03 1
 RE: Scott's taste in women Chrissy gal 09-04-03 2
   Thanks for the info Crazy4Jason 09-05-03 3
       RE: Thanks for the info Chrissy gal 09-05-03 6
 RE: Scott's taste in women SurvivinDawg 09-05-03 4
   RE: Scott's taste in women sbeck 09-05-03 5
       RE: Scott's taste in women ugibugi 09-07-03 7
 RE: Scott's taste in women DESTINYx69 09-10-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scott's taste in women"
I have to agree with you. Melanie was just plain weird when she returned - acting all buddy-buddy when she was there only a week, and half the guys and girls said she was too old (ha!) anyway. But based on looks and strategy, Scott would do well to stick with Holly. 'Cause if he tries to lobby for Melanie's return and Holly gets wind of it, she will be able to get Scott kicked off, that's for sure.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scott's taste in women"
I haven't been totally involved in this show from the beginning, but here is my memory of the first few episodes:

Week 1: Charla did not have a roommate. The roommates were - Scott/Melanie, Andon/Toni, Beau/Amanda, Zach/Amy, Alex/Kristen. Andon and Kristen did not get along. Zach was unhappy that Amy was the only girl to pick him, then Zach and Amy had sex on the first night.

Week 2: Charla picked Scott and nobody else could pick him because "no one can leave paradise without having a roommate". I think the others all stayed together, so Melanie was gone. Dave was the new guy. I don't remember who he chose for his roommate, but it wasn't Charla. Amanda and Beau were fighting and Amanda was getting friendly with Alex.

Week 3: They were told that they had to choose different roommates. Dave went to Charla; Alex, Zach & Scott went to Toni; Andon and Beau went to Amy; nobody chose Amanda or Kristen. Toni chose Alex, Amy chose Beau, Zach and Andon went to Amanda and, Scott went to Kristen. Amanda chose Zach and Andon was out. Kavita was the new person and she chose Zach as a roommate (this was after Amanda and Zach got cozy and kissed). Kavita and Zach made out, then they decided they didn't like eachother.

Week 4: After Alex threw up from kissing Toni, he wanted to go back to Kristen. So Toni picked Scott (I think Kavita also picked Scott). Kavita is sent packing.

My point in all of this? Scott and Melanie were only roommates for a week, he also roomed with Charla and Kristen, and Scott didn't room with Toni until the 4th week.

If I have made any mistakes in my post, please let me know.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-05-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy4Jason Click to send private message to Crazy4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thanks for the info"
Thanks Chrissy gal! We missed the first two episoeds, that helped me out in seeing how all of the drama between the guests started. Didn't know Melanie was there for only week #1! I wonder why Scott seems so buddybuddy with Melanie since her return, Holly seems so much more appealing- to each their own I gusee. Have a great weekend!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-05-03, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks for the info"
I think the answer to your question is in SurvivinDawg's post below.

I think Scott's comment to Holly, "I could rock your world" was all for show. And I don't think Holly wanting to be in Playboy had any effect on his attitude towards her.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scott's taste in women"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-03 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

Scott's "taste in women" may be anything but. I seem to recall some threads wondering out loud about Scott's orientation.

Scott is one very quiet dude. Almost too quiet. Zombie-like.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-05-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scott's taste in women"
I think he goes both ways. I think Tom might, too.

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ugibugi Click to send private message to ugibugi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scott's taste in women"
Maybe Smokey goes both ways too?

DESTINYx69 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DESTINYx69 Click to send private message to DESTINYx69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Scott's taste in women"
I Think that Holly just voted Herself out
The next show one of the girls are going.
The girls are going to have to pick the guys and i think that Melanie anh Holly are going to both pick Scott, and Scott is Going to pick Melanie.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •