The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-11-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 00:41 AM (EST)

The Grand Finale!

One episode, 4 Survivors! We are down to the wire in our most exciting Pick The Bootee Game ever! Woo Hoo! Yipee! Yowsah! Wow! Awesome! Groovy! Radical! Keen! Okay I'm really reaching for words here!!! I mean this is only the second Pick The Bootee Game in the history of SB so perhaps I am being a drama queen. But last year the PTB ended abruptly with the surprise Christy boot so you are the first PTB players to make it this far. One day you will tell your grandkids about this moment! Of course they will probably think you are off your rocker and they may very well be right. Hopefully your grandkids will be nice and help you back up!! Enough!

Poor Lillian has to live with herself. At least she doesn't have to spend 4 more days with Burton! I was soooo excited to see the boys go down! We also lost one member of the Pick The Bootee Game this episode as forehead makes his way to Loser Lounge where he must watch to see if djandy can catch him in the Battle of the Red Ink. On the positive side of our board Ghostie TungFong lead the way this week with 20 points which of course included the 5 bonus points. TungFong jumps from 12th to 7th in our overall standings. Congrats! Also finishing strongly this week are ulalame with 12 points and bubbastan with 10 points, both of whom decided to blindside everyone with their Burton First Confessional picks.

Our fearless critter DoodleBug saw her lead slip a bit as bubbastan gained five points this week. Going into the Finale DoodleBug has 89.5 points, bubbastan follows with 81 points and Team Joisey is third with 72 points. Rumour has it that the trio made a Final Three pact many weeks ago leaving an angry ulalame to sabotage camp. RudyRules is trying to stay UTR but nobody can understand a word he says anyway. Meanwhile sleeeve wonders what happened to his spear. He's convinced that no one would vote out the food provider 4 days before the Finale. Meanwhile Nash has the unenviable task of cleaning everyone's clothes. Anyone want to claim those granny panties? Lolly thinks everyone is a Basket Case, ejm92 just wants to sleep, and benjapol and sisyphus just sit around comparing bug bites. And where did tribephyl go??? Four more days to go. Anything can happen in the Pick The Bootee Game!

In our Battle of the Red Ink, reigning champion forehead went down in flames. Of course that is the highest compliment we could pay to a Red Ink Contestant as he used his last pick masterfully, faling to pick the bootee on purpose, and finishing with (-21) points for the week and (-187) points for the season. LeftPinky and echogirl are sure to give forehead the same welcome Burton receives from Rupert and Christa. Our last remaining Red Ink Contestant, djandy battles on with (-8) points for the week and (-158) points for the year. Does djandy have a mathematical chance of catching forehead or is she playing for pride? It's certainly been an exciting Battle of the Red Ink no matter who prevails!

Note to all: Please be aware of how many remaining picks you have! Sisyphus has used 47 so far so can only use one per Finale boot. If anyone uses number 50 before the Final 2 you are out!

Finale Entry Rules

1. Final Four Boot: Four Survivors remain so you will be selecting a bootee here. You can list one to three Survivors here. Please list (or PM) as Final 4 Boot.
  2. Final Three Boot: Three Survivors remain so you will be selecting a bootee here. You can list one or two Survivors here. Please list as Final Three Boot.
  3. Final Two Winner: No one gets booted here, so you will be selecting the WINNER. You can pick only one Survivor. Please list as winner. You receive 5 points for this, the same as picking the bootee.
  4. No Reward Challenge For Finale! No need to list.
  5. Individual Immunity: You will have an opportunity to list the Final Four IC winner and then the Final 3 IC winner. Same points (positive or negative) apply. There will be no Final Two IC, so don't list this.
  6. First Confessional: One episode, one first confessional, one opportunity to earn bonus points. Pick one of the Final 4 Survivors if you wish.
  7. Special Jury Vote Bonus Question: List 0-7 jury members by name and who each one votes for. Each correct answer nets you one point, each incorrect answer and you lose a point. You can list as many (or as few) as you want. This is optional. You will only receive (or lose) points for this question if you successfully navigate the Final 4 and Final 3 boots.
  8. Weekly High Score Bonus: This still applies. Highest Finale Score wins 5 bonus points. Unused picks are not added until afterwards so they won't apply to Finale score.
  9. Late Penalty Deadline: 12:00 PM (noon) EST Sunday.
  10. Unused Picks: Any unused picks will be added to your score if you successfully pick the winner.
  11. Confidentiality: Want to keep your Finale picks a secret? If so please PM me by the deadline. All you have to do is post on the Finale entry thread that you PM'd me so others will now how secretive you are!!! Please do not email me as my email has changed and I have not updated it with SB yet, and won't do so until I move and change my email again!
  12. Good Luck! Hosting this game has been a hoot and I hope you have enjoyed playing and will be back for ASS. I have big plans for ASS so if you think you know the PTB Game, think again!

Leaderboard

Score/Player/(Picks Used)/Week 12 Score

89.5 DoodleBug (32) 5
81 bubbastan (37) 10
72 Team Joisey (42) 3
69.5 Survivor Maniac (44) 4
57.5 Lolly (40) 3
56 ulalame (41) 12
51.5 TungFong (42) 20
50 tribephyl (30) 7
48 RudyRules (36) 3
43 sleeeve (27) 3
41 benjapol (43) 5
35 sisyphus (47) 9
34 ejm92 (33) 2
26 Nash (39) 9

(-158) djandy (48) (-8)
(-187) forehead (50) (-21)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Confessional/Bootee

E1: Sandra/Nicole
E2: Tijuana/Ryan S.
E3: Andrew/Lillian
E4: Ryan O./Burton
E5: Jon/Michelle
E6: Rupert/Trish
E7a: Rupert/Shawn & Osten
E7b: Sandra/Andrew
E8: Lillian/Ryan O.
E9: Rupert/Rupert
E10: Christa/Tijuana
E11: Christa/Christa
E12: Burton/Burton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remaining Survivors

Darrah, Jon, Lillian, Sandra

----------------------------------------------------

SCORING
Correct listed bootee (regardless of how many votes) = 5 pts
Failure to list booted player: (-10) pts and elimination beginning episode 3
Listed players who receive votes: 2 pts per vote
Listed players who do not receive votes: ( -2) pts per listed player

Optional Categories

Correctly picking Individual Reward Challenge Winner = 4 pts
Incorrectly picking Individual Reward Challenge Winner = (-2) pts
Correctly picking Individual Immunity Challenge Winner = 4 pts
Incorrectly picking Individual Immunity Challenge Winner = (-2) pts
Correctly picking player who gives first confessional = 5 pts
Incorrectly picking player who gives first confessional = (-2) pts

Bonus points for highest weekly score = 5pts. 2.5 pts if two people tie. 1 pt if 3-5 people tie.

Deadline To avoid penalty is 12 noon (EST) the day of the show. You may edit up until 7 PM (EST) but you will be penailized (-5) points.

You are limited to 50 picks for the entire season. You can list as many as one less than the remaining number of Survivors. If you survive until the end any unused picks will be added to your score.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sample Entry echogirl 12-11-03 1
 Questions? echogirl 12-11-03 2
 I have a question djandy 12-11-03 3
   RE: I have a question echogirl 12-11-03 4
 Wow this should be fun! echogirl 12-11-03 5
 Automatic Penalty! djandy 12-11-03 6
 tribe's Finale Entry tribephyl 12-12-03 7
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... benjapol 12-12-03 8
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... RudyRules 12-12-03 9
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... ulalame 12-12-03 10
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... Nash 12-13-03 11
 Picks are in! DoodleBug 12-13-03 12
   Got it! echogirl 12-13-03 13
       EDIT DoodleBug 12-14-03 21
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... TeamJoisey 12-13-03 14
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... Survivor Maniac 12-13-03 15
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... Lolly 12-14-03 16
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... TungFong 12-14-03 17
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... bubbastan 12-14-03 18
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... ejm92 12-14-03 19
 RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12... sisyphus 12-14-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-11-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sample Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

F4
Bootees: Darrah, Lillian, Burton
IC: Jon
F3
Bootees: Darrah, Jon
IC: Burton
F2
Winner: Burton

FC: Darrah

Jury Vote BQ:
Ryan O: Burton
Christa: Burton
Rupert: Jon
Darrah: Burton

(In my example I'm only choosing 4 of 7 and would receive or lose points accordingly)

12-11-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
2. "Questions?"
Feel free to ask!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I have a question"
Regarding Rule #7 - Special Jury Vote Bonus Question, does this mean that you need to have 1 pick left to vote for Final 2 winner, or can you use them all up on Final 3 (but get it correct)?

Would you still lose 10 points if you picked the wrong Final winner?

djandy

12-11-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I have a question"
You must have one pick left for the F2, and you have to pick the Winner in order to be eligible for the Jury Votes BQ. In your case you could conceivably gain 5 points for picking the winner and lose 7 points for jury votes (you must pick someone in F4 to receive votes and current jury members plus projected jury remembers as voters), but you would NOT get the (-10) points for leaving the game. Whenever you leave the game you are assessed the (-10) point penalty for failing to pick the Bootee (or the F2 winner). I think you can still mathematically catch forehead as you will receive one more automatic penalty, can miss one more FC, and incorrectly pick another IC winner, or possibly more if you try to survive two boots. You may want to wait until after tonight to see how far behind you are!

Good luck!

12-11-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
5. "Wow this should be fun!"
With so many possible ways to gain or lose points during the Finale I think anyone could win! It will be interesting to see how conservative or bold Doodle will be!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Automatic Penalty!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 06:51 PM (EST)

Congrats to forehead - you've won this thing. That's what I get for playing conservative and saving my picks til the end.

Final 4 Boots: Sandra, Lillian
Final 4 IC: Sandra

Final 3 Boot: Out of picks

Final 2 Boot: Out of picks

1st Confessional: Darrah

djandy

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-03, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "tribe's Finale Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-03 AT 02:19 AM (EST)

Where did tribephyl go???
I'm just layin' low and hanging with sisyphus. Can't help it that I like compliments. Four more days to go. Can I get lucky?

Final Four Boot:
Sandra ~ Jon

Final Three Boot:
Jon

Final Two Winner:
Darrah

Individual Immunity:
F4: Darrah
F3: Darrah

First Confessional:
Darrah

Special Jury Vote Bonus Question:
RyanO ~ Darrah
Rupert ~ Darrah
Tijuana ~ Darrah
Christa ~ Darrah
Burton ~ Darrah
Sandra ~ Darrah
Jon ~ Lil

Weekly High Score Bonus:
crossing my fingers

Late Penalty Deadline:
way before deadline.

Unused Picks:
still doing ok. 17 or so left.

Confidentiality:
Too late for that

Good Luck!
Thank you very much echo.
You are a wonderful hostess and an incredibly loved member of this community.
I'm very much looking forward to seeing your new BOOTEE:ASS, twists and all.
BTW, I think you deserve to retain the moniker.
Although, even if by some weird by-law that you can't, I will always think of you as the Queen

GoD Save the QUEEN !!

tribephyl

benjapol 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-12-03, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail benjapol Click to send private message to benjapol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 06:54 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-13-03 AT 03:26 AM (EST)

My goal was to stay in the game till the end and I've made it (though got booted once and returned) I tried to play safe not taking any risks the whole season ,resulting in low scores. I hoped the others would commit their own falls, unfortunately, they didn't. So I'm not gonna win anyway.

F4
Bootees : Jon, Sandra, Darrah
IC : Darrah

F3
Bootees : Sandra, Jon
IC: Lillian

F2
Winner : Darrah

FC : Jon

Ryno : Darrah
Rupert : Darrah
Ti : Darrah
Christa : Lillian
Burton : Darrah
Jon : Darrah
Sandra :

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
First goal accomplished: Made to the end without being booted!

Now for the picks:
F4 Bootee: Jon, Sandra
F3 Bootee: Jon, Sandra
Winner: Darrah

Jury Votes:
Rupert: Darrah
Christa: Darrah
Burton: Lill
Tijuana: Darrah
Sandra: Darrah
Jon: Lill
Ryan O.: Darrah

F4 IC: Darrah
F3 IC: Darrah

First Confessional: Sandra

A J-Slice Creation
Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-12-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
I knew you all were conspiring against me! Well, as you will find out, I've hid the spear, the masks, the water bottles and the knife, so try and eat these last three days. Ha!

Well, here goes nothing!

1. Final Four Boot: Jon

2. Final Three Boot: Lil

3. Final Two Winner: Darrah

5. Individual Immunity:

Final 4 IC: Darrah
Final 3 IC: Darrah

6. First Confessional: Sandra

7. Special Jury Vote Bonus Question:

RyanO: Darrah
Lillian: Darrah

Thanks for an amazing season of PTB, Echogirl!

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nash Click to send private message to Nash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
Finale Entry Rules

Final Four Boot: Four Survivors remain so you will be selecting a bootee here. You can list one to three Survivors here. Please list (or PM) as Final 4 Boot. {b] Final Four Boot - Jon, Sandra

Final Three Boot: Three Survivors remain so you will be selecting a bootee here. You can list one or two Survivors here. Please list as Final Three Boot. Final Three Boot -Jon, Sandra

Final Two Winner: No one gets booted here, so you will be selecting the WINNER. You can pick only one Survivor. Please list as winner. You receive 5 points for this, the same as picking the bootee. Darrah

No Reward Challenge For Finale! No need to list.

Individual Immunity: You will have an opportunity to list the Final Four IC winner and then the Final 3 IC winner. Same points (positive or negative) apply. There will be no Final Two IC, so don't list this. 1st Immunity Jon; Second Immunity Darrah

First Confessional: One episode, one first confessional, one opportunity to earn bonus points. Pick one of the Final 4 Survivors if you wish. Jon

Special Jury Vote Bonus Question: List 0-7 jury members by name and who each one votes for. Each correct answer nets you one point, each incorrect answer and you lose a point. You can list as many (or as few) as you want. This is optional. You will only receive (or lose) points for this question if you successfully navigate the Final 4 and Final 3 boots.
Christa: Lil
Jon: Lil
Burton: Darrah
Ryan O: Darrah

Weekly High Score Bonus: This still applies. Highest Finale Score wins 5 bonus points. Unused picks are not added until afterwards so they won't apply to Finale score.

Late Penalty Deadline: 12:00 PM (noon) EST Sunday.

Unused Picks: Any unused picks will be added to your score if you successfully pick the winner. Winner Darrah

Confidentiality: Want to keep your Finale picks a secret? If so please PM me by the deadline. All you have to do is post on the Finale entry thread that you PM'd me so others will now how secretive you are!!! Please do not email me as my email has changed and I have not updated it with SB yet, and won't do so until I move and change my email again!

Good Luck! Hosting this game has been a hoot and I hope you have enjoyed playing and will be back for ASS. I have big plans for ASS so if you think you know the PTB Game, think again!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-03, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Picks are in!"
I sent you a PM, echogirl, just a minute ago.

Good luck to everyone!! It's been great fun. See you during ASS.

12-13-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
13. "Got it!"
Good luck

Reminder to all who want to keep picks confidential: PM me. NO EMAILS!! I repeat PM me! Also be sure to post here that you PM'd me so I (and others) will know.

Thanks again!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "EDIT"
Check your PM Echogirl....

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-13-03, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"

echo...

Sent my picks in a PM 9:20 p.m. Saturday

It's my first time in the game, and I don't think I can win. Doodlebug's got enough of a lead to play conservatively, while I've had to make desperate moves in the past two weeks in failed attempts to catch up. And now I have to let it all out.

But I'm pretty happy being in third place heading into the final episode. Thanks for all the effort to make this a lot of fun.

TJ

Survivor Maniac 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-13-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor%20Maniac Click to send private message to Survivor%20Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
F4
Bootees : Jon, Sandra
IC : Darrah

F3
Bootees : Sandra, Jon
IC: Darrah

F2
Winner : Darrah

FC : Jon

Ryano : Darrah
Rupert : Darrah
Tijuana : Darrah
Christa : Darrah
Burton : Darrah
Jon : Lillian
Sandra : Darrah

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
Final Four Boot:
Jon

Final Three Boot:
Sandra

Final Two Winner:
Darrah

Individual Immunity:
F4: Darrah
F3: Darrah

First Confessional:
Lillian

RyanO - Darrah
Rupert - Darrah
Tijuana - Darrah
Christa - Darrah
Burton - Darrah
Sandra - Darrah
Jon - Darrah

Unused Picks:
still doing ok.

Confidentiality:
who would want to copy my picks???

TungFong 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-14-03, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TungFong Click to send private message to TungFong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
No secret for my picks. No one's gonna follow a ghostie's pick right?

Final 4 bootees:-

Jon, Sandra, Lillian

Final 3 bootees:-

Jon, Sandra

Winner:-

Darrah

Bonus jury votes:-

Rupert: Lillian
Christa: Darrah
Jon: Darrah

Finally, thanks Echo for this game and the second chance you gave. I'm new to SB and it has been enjoyable here. Hope to be back again in ASS

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

Echo, thanks so much for running this game. I've had a great time! You'll always be the QUEEN of the Red Ink to me (I, on the other, can at best hope to be the Queen of number 2, which brings up all sorts of nasty connotations!).

Making some adjustments...

F4 Boot: Jon, Darrah
F3 Boot: Jon, Darrah
Winner: Sandra

F4 IC: Jon
F3 IC: Lillian

First Confessional: Darrah

Jury Votes:
Christa: Sandra
Ryan O: Sandra
Tijuana: Lil
Burton: Sandra
Darrah: Lil
Jon: Lil
Rupert: Sandra

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
Final Four Boot: Sandra
Final Three Boot: Jon
Final Two Winner: Darrah

Individual Immunity
F4 IC: Jon
F3 IC: Darrah

First Confessional: Jon

Jon: Lill
Christa: Lill

Thanks echogirl, it's been an awesome season!!!!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S7 Pick The Bootee Game Week 12 Results/Finale Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

F4 bootee: Darrah

F3 bootee: Jon

F2 winner: Sandra

F4 immunity winner: Jon
F3 immunity winner: Sandra

FC Sandra

Jury votes:

Rupert......Sandra
Christa.....Sandra
Burton......Sandra
Jon.........Sandra
Tijuana.....Sandra
Ryan........Sandra
Darrah......Sandra

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •