The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABPABC Results Dec. 11/Dec. 14 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-12-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABPABC Results Dec. 11/Dec. 14 Entry"
With very limited time I’m going to keep it short and sweet this week. Just the facts, just the facts. .

The weekly answers for the bonus questions:
1. Secret Woid was SUV (with car also acceptable). and most importantly PhoenixMons went way beyond the call of duty and must have said it in her post somewhere – frankly I didn’t even take the time to find it. sittem, sleeeve and bebo also all uttered the word in the ABC.
2. green
for lozenge won the BS in ABC
3. red for djandy won the WS in the ABC (it wasn’t forhead).
4. In the PTB the winner represented group #4 - TungFong. No one got this bonus. There are no groups for the final. You MUST pick the actual winner for the bonus.
5. The bonus answer was d for a total aggregate score of -9 points in the ABC. A d. answer got you 20 points, an e. garnered 14 points, an f. 11 points and a g. 8 points.

This weeks top performer was 321Jump with 42 points. The tribester moved into first place ahead of lozenge, but the good news for L is that there was no elimination and since a whole lot of points weren’t scored, you are still in the hunt. And, with no further ado.ado.ado.ado (sorry, echogirl just flashed through my mind), the standings leading into the final are:

495 tribephyl
480 lozengeoflove
466 sittem
412 321Jump
411 PhoenixMons
257 ejm92
254 FarmBoy
250 echogirl

Here are the groups for the BS and the WS.

Corvis, LeftPinkey, TeamJoisey, KermittheVixen, RudyRules, yensid, manager, ShowMeTheWinner,djandy, PhoenixMons,

Railfan, Bebo, sleeeve, sittem, SurvivorManiac, Punkin, tjstein, PackMan, tribephyl

LozengeofLove, bubbastan, Sisyphus, 321Jump, Lolly, Thaibeach, ulalame, PepeLePew13, magic_star, smrtNsassybnkr

See the rules for the finals in the first response to this thread.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on D... sittem 12-12-03 1
   RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on D... FarmBoy 12-12-03 2
   RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on D... sittem 12-13-03 3
   RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on D... ejm92 12-14-03 5
   RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on D... tribephyl 12-14-03 6
   RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on D... FarmBoy 12-14-03 8
 echogirl's picks echogirl 12-14-03 4
 RE: ABPABC Results Dec. 11/Dec. 14 ... PhoenixMons 12-14-03 7
 RE: ABPABC Results Dec. 11/Dec. 14 ... 321Jump 12-14-03 9
 RE: ABPABC Results Dec. 11/Dec. 14 ... LozengeofLove 12-14-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-12-03, 00:27 AM (EST)
1. "RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on Dec. 14"
Here are the special rules for the final evening of competition for S7 on December 14th.

Note that there are a few minor changes in the rules as well as different point values.

1. You may pick up to 4 ABP’s for your safe list this week. Your score as always will be their aggregate score. If any of your safe people are eliminated at any point you will lose 50 points per elimination. You also will not receive any points they may have scored in the first two tribal councils (either positive or negative). If they are eliminated at any point in the show you’ll just receive a negative 50 points – you will NOT be eliminated yourself.
2. You MUST pick the winner of the ABC – If you are correct here you will receive 50 points. If you are incorrect or don’t make a choice you will lose 25 points.
3. Secret Woid will get you 20 points. There may not be a lot of ABC postings on this so pick wisely .
4. BS and WS scores will get you 15 points each if correct and you will lose 5 points if you are incorrect. These picks are made by color groups as in the past and the ABP player who wins in these categories is the one who scored the most (or fewest) points for the whole 3 hour final show (not necessarily the people at the top or bottom of the standings at the end of the contest). Here's your three groups:

Corvis, LeftPinkey, TeamJoisey, KermittheVixen, RudyRules, yensid, manager, PhoenixMons, tribephyl

Railfan, Bebo, sleeeve, sittem, SurvivorManiac, Punkin, tjstein, PackMan, djandy,

LozengeofLove, bubbastan, Sisyphus, 321Jump, Lolly, Thaibeach, ulalame, PepeLePew13, magic_star,

5. In the PTB contest you will get 20 points if you pick the correct winner (not from groups 1 through 4 as in the past, but the correct WINNER by name!).

Everyone left has shown an amazing ability to figure out this convoluted game. Congratulations – you all deserve an award just for being able to do that. These rules are a bit of a change, but I know you can handle it. I’ll make a suggestion for the format of how you could enter for the final week.

Safe list: sleeeve, bebo, lolly, punkin
Winner: Packman
SW: djandy
BS: red
WS: green
PTB: Nash

One final thing!! If you desire you may send your picks to me directly rather than posting them publicly on the entry thresd. If you do that, you must still put a post to the thresd letting me know you are doing that so I go and look for your entry. It’ll also allow me the opportunity to get an entry for the SW based on the posting of the person who posts after me. I will post my picks on the thresd so there is public accountability for my picks. If you post and then desire to edit later, just send me another mail with your changes. I’ll be checking for mail that arrives to me before show time.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-03, 08:51 AM (EST)
2. "RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on Dec. 14"
4 points! 4 big orange points echogirl!!

(I bet she outscores me out this weekend.)

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
Charter Member of the Tennessee 1000 Alliance

12-13-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
3. "RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on Dec. 14"
Safe list: yensid, corvis, ulalame, sittem
Winner: lozenge
SW: next post picks for me
BS: green
WS: red
PTB: doodle

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-14-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on Dec. 14"
Safe list: yensid, Lozenge, ulalame, sittem
Winner: Lozenge
SW: PhoenixMons
BS: Green
WS: Blue

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on Dec. 14"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

1. ABPABCTeam:
Phoenix Mons
MagicStar
PepelePew
sisyphus

2. ABCWinner:
sisyphus

3. Secret Woid:
PhoenixMons

4.a. BS:
Team Green

4.b. WS:
Team Green

5. PTBWinner:
sisyphus

Go! sisyphus!
tribe

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-14-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: ABPABC Rules for the Final on Dec. 14"
ABCs: Lozengeoflove, Sittem, Corvis, Ulalame
Winner: Lozengeoflove
WS: Green
SW: Phoenix Mons
PTB: Doodle

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
Charter Member of the Tennessee 1000 Alliance

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-14-03, 01:40 AM (EST)
4. "echogirl's picks"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 01:41 AM (EST)

First off I would like to thank Mr. Sittem for hosting this awesome game! It takes a lot of time and TLC to host one of our growing Fanatic's Games so I also want to thank Lion Chow, Magic_Star, Nash, and anyone else I forgot! Fanatics was the first place I ever posted, and it's because of people like sittem that I remain. I've even grown fond of his Packer bobblehead doll!!! Anyway thanks again Mr. Sittem; may you and your family a safe and Merry Christmas. Oh and an awesome trip to Africa too!

Now that I've thoroughly sucked up to our dear host I expect my 300 bonus points

Okay here goes nothing.

ABC Team: Lozenge, sittem, corvis, yensid
Winner: Lozenge
WS: Red
SW: Phoenix Mons
PTB: DoodleBug

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-14-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: ABPABC Results Dec. 11/Dec. 14 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 06:26 PM (EST)

edited again to fix my sigpic (I made it right after I made my Grinchy sigs but kept forgetting to add it to my sigline, DOH - good thing I remembered)

ALL STAR TEAM: PhoenixMons, Pepe, sisyphus, Bebo (I think sisyphus has been on my team more than anyone else )

Winner: Bebo (though I think I should get a special crown since *I* made my picks before spoiler penalty time...hint, hint)
SW: PhoenixMons (of course!)
BS: BLUE....YEAH BABY, that's me!
WS: GREEN (doesn't matter...everyone else *MWAAAHHHHAAA)
PTB: Doodlebug

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-03, 07:25 PM (EST)
9. "RE: ABPABC Results Dec. 11/Dec. 14 Entry"
Safe: PhoenixMons, magic_star, Bebo, bubbastan
ABC Winner: LeftPinky
PTB Winner: DoodleBug
SW: 321Jump

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
10. "RE: ABPABC Results Dec. 11/Dec. 14 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-03 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

Safe: Lozenge, sisyphus, Bebo, sittem

ABC Winner: Bebo

PTB Winner: sisyphus

BS: Red
SW: PhoenixMons

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •