The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

chobbs77 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-08-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chobbs77 Click to send private message to chobbs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
Omarosa is on Fox right now! She says she is planning a talk show and books. I can't believe the media attention she is getting. She is still as fake as ever! Did anyone else catch this?

~Carrie~

"Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes choochoo 03-08-04 1
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes chobbs77 03-08-04 2
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes ladro 03-09-04 3
       RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes Leadoff 03-09-04 4
       RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes landruajm 03-10-04 14
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes Keyser 03-09-04 8
       RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes choochoo 03-09-04 10
           RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes Chrissy gal 03-09-04 12
           RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes Keyser 03-10-04 16
           RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes IreneMcGee 03-11-04 22
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes charlotte 03-09-04 11
 RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes mmm_link 03-09-04 5
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes Karennz 03-09-04 6
       RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes mmm_link 03-10-04 15
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes Big Slick 03-09-04 13
 RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes subman 03-09-04 7
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes mmm_link 03-11-04 23
       RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes subman 03-11-04 24
           RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes mmm_link 03-12-04 25
 RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes Mizz Eve 03-09-04 9
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes teejax22 03-10-04 17
       RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes shellbookwoman 03-10-04 21
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes Neffer 03-10-04 20
 RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes Oscirus 03-10-04 18
   RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes ladro 03-10-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-04 AT 01:18 AM (EST)

She was aparently on Hard Ball (with Chris Mathews) MSNBC earlier today. I've been told she was shamelessly plugging her line of clothes and talking about starting her own "talk show".

Sends chills up and down my spine just thinking about it.

Edited to add:
Just hit me why The Big "O" is on TV so much, specifically "conservative" talk shows like Hard Ball and FOX. Just a coincidence that she is obviously a Democrat (ala White House aide). I heard they are trying to bait her with provacative questions about Bill Clinton, but she has skillfully avoided taking the bait. What a bunch of sleezy talk show hosts...probably never even watched one episode of The Apprentice.

chobbs77 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-08-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chobbs77 Click to send private message to chobbs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
Great point!

I thought it was hysterical to hear her say "potty mouth" on a news program - THAT sounded trashy!

~Carrie~

"Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
I think alan combs would take offense to your calling his show a 'conservative talk show'

Leadoff 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-04, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Leadoff Click to send private message to Leadoff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
The woman is a legend in her own mind.

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-04, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
Why? Colmes puts up with worse misrepresentations by Sean Hannity every three to four seconds and shows no signs of having a spinal column. Why would something that close to the truth bother Hannity's Pet Liberal?

Keyser 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Keyser Click to send private message to Keyser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
Chris Matthews is not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination. His previous resume includes working as an aide to Jimmy Carter and Tip O'neill.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-04, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
..His previous resume includes working as an aide to Jimmy Carter and Tip O'neill...

Hmm...Jimmy Carter & Tip O'Neill....names for the 1970's! Fast forward to the 21st century. That cat has changed his stripes! (If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and acts like a duck, then it's ....)

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-04, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
(If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and acts like a duck, then it's ....)

I'm not falling for that one again!!!

Keyser 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Keyser Click to send private message to Keyser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
I have not exactly followed his career closely but I do know that he has publicly stated his opposition to the war in Iraq.

I think he was an aid to Tip ONeill in the eighties.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
It's a fool who cannot admit when he is wrong. Or should we call him an Omarosa? hmm

>..His previous resume includes working as
>an aide to Jimmy Carter
>and Tip O'neill...

>
>Hmm...Jimmy Carter & Tip O'Neill....names for
>the 1970's! Fast forward
>to the 21st century.
>That cat has changed his
>stripes!
(If it walks
>like a duck, and talks
>like a duck, and acts
>like a duck, then it's
>....)

charlotte 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charlotte Click to send private message to charlotte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
Oh my gosh - can you imagine "her" show????? She would do NOTHING and then make excuses about it.....

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-04 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

Lets face it; next to Trump she is probably the most remembered character for those of us that don't watch the show very close. She is cashing in on her 15 minutes of fame. No one else from "The Apprentice" has even come close. You may hate her, but you still watch her.

The only thing I think is worse, is those Fox promoters that are pushing that Willie Hung singing on American Idol's worst. It goes to show if someone throws enough money around, people will watch anything and horribly talented folks become famous overnight.

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
Oh, I must take exception to comparing Omarosa with William Hung!

I'm the first to admit the young man cannot sing well. But after being dismissed by Simon Cowell, William simply stated that he'd done his best and he had no regrets. On subsequent talk shows William has emphasized the importance of working hard to achieve your goals. His head is on straight, his values are in the right place. That's far more important to me than whether he can sing on pitch.

Omarosa wouldn't know what good values were if they came up and slapped her in the face.

03-10-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
I guess I was trying to compare the "Fox Promoters" to Omarosa. Neither has an ounce of integrity.

As for William Hung, if his unusual ability in not being able to carry a tune gets him his 15 minutes and a CD, great. More money to him.

Big Slick 85 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Slick Click to send private message to Big%20Slick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"

"Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
- Henry Van Dyke

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-09-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
There is no such thing in entertainment as bad publicity. Look at the Hung "She Bangs" character from American Idol. This guy is making bigger waves than the winnner of the silly contest. I think it's more important in show business to create a buzz than to have any actual talent. Omoanorosa can write books and pitch a talk show but that doesn't mean anyone will buy them. Can you imagine Omoanorosa as a talk show host "shut up, I'm talking".

03-11-04, 07:46 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
I'd watch that.

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
Yeah, so would I. I guess that's the point? Does anyone think that Jessie is putting together a talk show? Think about it. The people who were the most controversial on this show, namely Omoanorosa and Heidi, will probably get the biggest boost to their careers. Heidi won't win but, she will find someone to work for after she leaves who likes her energy and who can tolerate her mouth. Omoanorosa will just spin her way out of this situation and achieve positive things. It almost makes me wonder whether the best game strategy in this case, when there is no chnace of winning, is to bring as much attention to one's self, either positive or negative, as possible? Maybe Omoanorosa was just being herself or, maybe she was just hamming it up and being overly hysterical for the benefit of the cameras?

03-12-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
Exactly, those are the real winners. Them and Richard Hatch.

Mizz Eve 368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-09-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
I seem to miss all of these Omyheadhurtsarosa appearances

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
I definitely would not buy her book if she publishes one but it would be interesting to watch her talk show. She is entertaining and can bring out certain "elements" in people. lol What would be more fun than seeing people being attacked by the Big O.

shellbookwoman 64 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shellbookwoman Click to send private message to shellbookwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-04 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

A transcript from Omarosa's talk show:
--------------------------------------

Guest: "... now that's just the pot calling the kettle black."

Omarosa: "There you go again with your racist statements!"

Guest: "I'm a good person!"

Omarosa purring: "I'm sure you're a good person."

Guest: "We need to have a meeting to iron out all these conflicts between us."

Omarosa: "I'm sorry, my doctor says I have to take a commercial break."

Neffer 109 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neffer Click to send private message to Neffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
I'm going to miss those too. Truly entertaining moments.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
If RObin Givens can get her own talk show why not Omarosa.

Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-10-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Omarosa on Hannity & Colmes"
At least we know that Robin Givens could take a punch, Imahosa suffers a 'concusion' from a tiny piece of drywall.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •