The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
I've replayed last weeks preview of Week 10's challenge, but I can't seem to figure out what it is, exactly! Something to do with "rickshaws" and "yelling"?????

Anyone get it???????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What exactly is Week 10's chall... mmm_link 03-09-04 1
   RE: What exactly is Week 10's chall... choochoo 03-09-04 6
 RE: What exactly is Week 10's chall... ValleyGirl 03-09-04 2
 RE: What exactly is Week 10's chall... waltpsu 03-09-04 3
   RE: What exactly is Week 10's chall... Bebo 03-09-04 4
       RE: What exactly is Week 10's chall... volsfan 03-09-04 5
           RE: What exactly is Week 10's chall... Pepito 03-10-04 7
               RE: What exactly is Week 10's chall... rtrader 03-11-04 8
 RE: What exactly is Week 10's chall... mmm_link 03-12-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
1. "RE: What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
Maybe they watched the Seinfield episode about Neuman and Kramer trying to get the homeless to pull rickshaws for profit?

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
Good one! ROFLMAO

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-09-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
2. "RE: What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
I've tried to open the Preview on the NBC website, but it won't open up for me. All I remember is, it's about some sort of a transportation challenge.
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

waltpsu 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
According to TiVo: "The candidates operate a rickshaw/pedicab service; inventive moneymaking schemes turn into an argument about ethics; one team attempts to improve morale; two hopefuls take a yacht ride; a candidate visits an ailing parent."

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
Thanks for passing along the description!

Hmmm...what could it all mean?

inventive moneymaking schemes turn into an argument about ethics;

The previews have shown us an argument between Bill and Katrina. Gee, would Katrina be the type to argue about ethics?

one team attempts to improve morale;

Don't see what Protege would need to boost morale, since Trump took care of it for them by firing Omarosa. Maybe Versacorp is sweating a little, since they recognize that Protege will work together better now that Omarosa is gone.

two hopefuls take a yacht ride; a candidate visits an ailing parent."

OK, a number of us have already suggested Versacorp goes to the Boardroom this week, but this ices it in my mind. Obviously, Heidi is the one who visits her ailing mother. When would she have time off from the game to do this? When the task is over, and she's not on a reward excursion. Sounds to me like Kwame and Troy are the hopefuls on the yacht, and Heidi takes advantage of the chance to visit her mom. I don't see Heidi going to visit if her team was making a trip to the Boardroom - she wouldn't want to give anyone ammunition to suggest her head's not in the game.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
If someone taped last week's show or we can watch tomorrow night...but at the very end of the preview, right before The Donald says, "you're fired!"...there is a clip of what appears to be all of the contestants in the board room. Did anyone else notice this?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
>If someone taped last week's show
>or we can watch tomorrow
>night...but at the very end
>of the preview, right before
>The Donald says, "you're fired!"...there
>is a clip of what
>appears to be all of
>the contestants in the board
>room. Did anyone else notice
>this?

Yes, I believe that was just editing... The "You're Fired" clip may not even have been from that episode. I think it was the stock clip that is shown in advertizements regularly.

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-04, 00:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
Exactly, that 'You're fired' line was when he fired Jason in week 2. He placed his hand over his tie, brought it forward saying, 'Jason, this is a tough one, you're fired'

I don't recall Trump firing anyone else in that manner afterwards

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-12-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: What exactly is Week 10's challenge??"
A bicycle rickshaw isn't much of a challenge. Up in Toronto, they actually pull the rickshaw with people by foot. I always felt troubled watching two people sitting while that one person got a lot of exercise. Didn't seem right to me for some reason.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •