The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

oceansblue 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-10-03, 04:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oceansblue Click to send private message to oceansblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
I am not normally attracted to the blond hair/blue eyed women; I prefer the more exotic appearance (e.g. Roselyn Sanchez; Jessica Alba). That being said, however, I do find Melana quite stunning. I don't think I've seen a more attrative blond/blue than the days of Barbara Eden and Elizabeth Montgomery. The current blond/blue stars (Jennifer Aniston; Heather Locklear; Dru Berrymore; etc. just don't seem to have the "look".

For example, in the reality TV genre, I don't find Trista the least bit attractive; do others agree that Melana is in a whole other league than her?

Melana also didn't disappoint in the ways she dressed; did you see her on Leno with the high heeel pumps? Trista looks and dresses frumpy by comparison.

Thanks for replies!

Greg

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... oceansblue 12-10-03 1
 RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... DRONES 12-10-03 2
   RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... Stunned 12-10-03 3
 RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... ladro 12-10-03 4
 RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... kryp 12-10-03 5
   RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... Stunned 12-10-03 6
       RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... kryp 12-10-03 7
 RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... ScoobyDoo 12-10-03 8
   RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... ego 12-10-03 9
       RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... ScoobyDoo 12-10-03 10
           RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... ego 12-11-03 12
 RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... Savory Truffle 12-10-03 11
   RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... Stunned 12-11-03 13
 RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... CyberCooties 12-11-03 14
   RE: Curious - How would you rate Me... JustMe2001M 12-11-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oceansblue 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-10-03, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oceansblue Click to send private message to oceansblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
Although Melana's quite stunning, she still doesn't have the body of a Jennifer Lopez or Beyonce? What's more important to you physically?

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-10-03, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
Nice face but an average body. The show really did not flaunt her body all that much. You'd have thought that having her parade in front of the joes in a taunting bikini, mini skirt etc would have given some entertaining reactions. You could hit the beaches of LA and find a group of women sunbathing with 10X's her body.

DRONES

Stunned 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-10-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stunned Click to send private message to Stunned Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-03 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

Actually she has a pretty good body. I wouldn't say it's average...so many people are overweight nowadays. She looks fairly fit. Natural boobies. She's not a pin-up or a fitness model (as far as her body goes), but she still looks good.

Very pretty face, I would agree.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-10-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
9 out of 10.

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-10-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
Well, there's no arguing with the fact that Melana makes a stunning first impression. She is a beauty in the classic sense. It's all a matter of personal taste after that. She is very petite. Not what I would call voluptuous but she has an eye catching gymnastics cheerleader type of body. Nice tummy. All she needs is a pierced naval ring. LOL! Nothing like a fabulous trunk that has the right amount of junk, if you know what I'm sayin'.

12-10-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stunned Click to send private message to Stunned Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
Who is that in that picture? It looks like that woman from the 'King of Queens' show?

I agree, Melana's not voluptuous, but she has a nice petite build.

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-10-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
You got it. It's Leah Remini. She has put on a few extra lb's this season, but she is still uber hot IMHO.

ScoobyDoo 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-03, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScoobyDoo Click to send private message to ScoobyDoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
Melana is beautiful, I totally agree. And she has a nice petite figure with really good abs. I agree with someone else that it's nice that her boobs are real. It's nice to see a woman on TV who is actually proportional. If Trista let her natural hair color grow she would not longer meet social conventions of being anything like beautiful, and I say that as someone who thinks brunettes and women with black hair are the hottest! Melana has such a naturally beautiful face that she would still look beautiful with a shaved head and no make-up. And I agree about the way dress. Trista really does not seem to have an eye for fashion or artistic sense at all. It seems as though Trista is into shopping because she wants to look "pretty," but she has no style. Melana, on the other hand, has style and also appears to be pretty intelligent. Which is why I was surprised she picked Jason when he didn't seem intellectually stimulating at all, but who really knows from the little we saw which was edited to create specific affects.

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-03, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
Melana has such a naturally beautiful face that she would still look beautiful with a shaved head and no make-up.

Very interesting remark. There are several celebrities that I believe would look absolutely HORRIBLE if they didn't have all their makeup on and short short hair, or no hair for that matter...LoL!

ScoobyDoo 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScoobyDoo Click to send private message to ScoobyDoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
There are several celebrities that I believe would look absolutely HORRIBLE if they didn't have all their makeup on and short short hair, or no hair for that matter...LoL!

LOL for me too. Yes, you're probably right

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
can you imagine julia robers with no hair?

*shiver*

Savory Truffle 13 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savory%20Truffle Click to send private message to Savory%20Truffle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 01:49 AM (EST)

I didn't find Mel to be that attractive. She has an odd-shaped head. She looked a lot better, IMHO, with her down around her face.

Great body, though.. especially those nicely toned arms. I'm a sucker for any woman with a little arm definition.

12-11-03, 01:28 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
I like fit women. Does that make me shallow? I dunno, maybe it does. There was a petite woman at the gym yesterday, not a supermodel by any means...no makeup on, wearing glasses. She was on the floor busting out sets of full-body pushups, and she had nice arms and shoulders (though not big). IMHO it was super hot.

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
Physically she's perfect. Very pretty face.

Get your photoshop out and turn her into a:

1. Brunette with brown eyes.
2. Auburn red head with green eyes.
3. Blonde with brown eyes.
4. Brunette with blue eyes.

Ew! CyberCooties!

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Curious - How would you rate Melana's looks?"
fyi..........found this on another board.

http://www.mediarain.com/melana/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •