The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

tremab6 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
Out of ALL the guys, Adam was most genuine, open, and honest. I cannot believe she chose a the one that she actually questioned his sexuality, she questioned why he felt he needed for her to drink in order to let her guard down. I had thought, OKAY, she picked Jason and then will end up in the long run with Adam but, she doesn't deserve Adam.

Does anyone know if there is a fan site for Adam or an e-mail address in which to write him?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was g... Savory Truffle 12-11-03 1
   RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was g... Glow 12-11-03 2
   RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was g... Esbea 12-11-03 3
       RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was g... Chrissy gal 12-11-03 4
           RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was g... ego 12-11-03 5
           RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was g... SilverStar 12-11-03 7
               RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was g... ego 12-11-03 8
 RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was g... CyberCooties 12-11-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savory Truffle 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 04:06 AM (EST)
1. "RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
You might be too late! Rumor has it that he's found himself a woman. I wonder if it was someone who worked on the show and snatched him up before he hit the open market!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-03, 07:58 AM (EST)
2. "RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
I wouldn't necessarily say "gorgeous". But, yeah, I was annoyed that she didn't pick him. Of course, if she would have, I would have said it was because he has money. He can get better and perhaps he already has.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
3. "RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
I just saw an interview with him on the morning news. He has a website hisname.com (sorry I cant remember his last name). Writing might be a waste of your time though, because he said hes looked at the "letters" hes getting and it would be too overwhelming to answer them (something like 250,000 in 2 days). He also he was dating someone now that he met after "Joe" was filmed.

''Above all, be true to yourself, and if you can not put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.''

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
4. "RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
Here you go:

http://www.adammesh.com/

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

Adam is cute. He's like a smarter Joey from Friends.

Oh yeah, just looked at the site, it's neat to see all those guys together in a friendly way too, even Mr. Greasyhair is there and he's wearing a CAP over his head! (a toque for you canadians). Must be reading the boards and realizing how gross people think his hair is. I think John looks cute too. And there is a pic of Adam and (maybe?) his parents...and a girl, wonder if that is his girlfriend? Of course Zach still looks hot to me...

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
Am I going crazy, or did alot of those pictures on his website look like the people were cut & pasted in? The pics just looked really weird to me. Maybe I have just been staring at this computer screen too long!

SilverStar

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
hee hee. i know which one you are talking about, it's the one where adam is wearing a red shirt with his arm around that creepy brad guy.

it DOES look cut and pasted doesn't it? i think it's just the white part of the seam of his shirt. but ya NEVER KNOW....

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
6. "RE: anyone doesn't think Adam was gorgeous"
She didn't question his sexuality with tact, actually she was rather rude. I think Jason had a good point in that he thought Melana was trying to be 'too polite' - he just wanted the truth and stumbled a little bit with his technique. I can be quite reserved at first in meeting people, and most want to get me a little drunk just so I'll open up right away. Truthfully, she doesn't deserve Jason either.

Ew! Melana!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •