The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR7 and Tsunami"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-29-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR7 and Tsunami"
Considering that India and SE Asia have been popular stops in past TARs, it is possible that TAR7 racers missed the Tsunami by only a week to 10 days. Thailand, Singapore, Maylasia, and Vietnam have been past race locations. Phuket Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka would seem to be likely pit stops in future TARs. It will be interesting to watch TAR7 and then try to calculate how fortunate the race was in avoiding disaster!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR7 and Tsunami ARnutz 12-29-04 1
 RE: TAR7 and Tsunami Tahj 12-29-04 2
   RE: TAR7 and Tsunami eclair14 12-29-04 3
 RE: TAR7 and Tsunami fairyprincess 12-29-04 4
   RE: TAR7 and Tsunami VA Slim 12-29-04 5
       RE: TAR7 and Tsunami okaychatt 01-01-05 6
           RE: TAR7 and Tsunami tarfanINDIA 01-01-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-29-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR7 and Tsunami"
Oh my gosh! Could you imagine if they were caught up in it? Such complete devastation over there.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-29-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR7 and Tsunami"
I thought they weren't even going to start filming TAR7 until February.

eclair14 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-29-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eclair14 Click to send private message to eclair14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR7 and Tsunami"

Read this spoiler WARNING ... It's a spoiler

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/934.shtml

This message is wrote by a French Canadian and may contend some errors...Patience is advised !

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-29-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR7 and Tsunami"
Oh my gosh, just yesterday I was thinking the same thing.....what is the timing here? Could it be possible that the racers may have been in that part of the world just recently??

Poor poor people over there.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-29-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR7 and Tsunami"
Other spoilers had the racers departing the weekend prior to Thanksgiving in order to complete the race by Christmas. If they traveled on a Easterly route as all past TARs have done, racers would have been in SE Asia between 9 and 16 December. If they went on a Westerly route then they would have been early in December. In any event, it will be interesting to see the locales that they traversed.

I have a co-worker whose wife had relatives in the Indian Navy and were stationed (some with families) on islands off the Thai coast - all are missing.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-01-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR7 and Tsunami"
<all are missing.

Oh my. Please ask your friend to let his co-worker know we are thinking of him and his wife. I cannot begin to imagine how it must feel to lose my entire family all at once. My heart aches for these people.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

tarfanINDIA 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-01-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarfanINDIA Click to send private message to tarfanINDIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR7 and Tsunami"
Thnx all for showing your concerne over all the Tsunami victims. As of now the Death toll is 150,000 and is likely to rise. It has been one of the major disaster in the recent history.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •