The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ChiWhora the Stripper"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-02, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ChiWhora the Stripper"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-02 AT 07:04 AM (EST)

As Eric and Lisa were discussing where to live after the show (LA or NYC), ChiWhora told Lisa to come live in NYC. ChiWhora then waxes eloquent on how men throw money at the strippers in the NYC clubs.

Now how would sweet li'l ol' ChiWhora know that? Hmmm, I wonder what it could be... could it be... EXPERIENCE?!?!?!

Has any show ever had a trashier participant? As the Kim Carnes song goes, this girl is making the pros blush!

Edited to add: She also is trying to organize a nudist hot tub party (no takers), she is talking about some uncle or cousin that was institutionalized, and she apparently met Mike Booger and his agent before going onto the show... HHHHHMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Also, ChiWhora said her mother would always be out partying... hmmm, like mother like daughter?

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ChiWhora the Stripper nailbone 08-06-02 1
   RE: ChiWhora the Stripper SurvivinDawg 08-06-02 2
 RE: ChiWhora the Stripper CSHS79 08-06-02 3
   To be fair about this... SurvivinDawg 08-07-02 5
       RE: To be fair about this... CSHS79 08-07-02 6
 RE: ChiWhora the Stripper LadyT 08-06-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ChiWhora the Stripper"

>
>Edited to add: She also
>is trying to organize a
>nudist hot tub party (no
>takers),

And the Powers that be are now saying "Wheeewww!" cuz trhe mere thought of Gerry nude in the hot tub would cost them the majority of the live feed viewers...and may cost me my breakfast.

Has any other contestant on any show garnered such a reaction to their behavior as Chiara?

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

08-06-02, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ChiWhora the Stripper"
Has any other contestant on any show garnered such a reaction to their behavior as Chiara?

I would say that Jerri Manthey of Survivor II garnered more reaction (and continues to garner reaction) for her behavior, although that behavior was not sluttiness like ChiWhora.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-06-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ChiWhora the Stripper"

>>>As Eric and Lisa were discussing where
to live after the show LA or NYC <<<<<<<<

After reading the article on selective editing on the front page of bigbrotherbites.com how many agree these "couples" have a shorter shelf life than Will&Shannon and Mike&Krista.It seems away from the cameras Roddy & Eric have discussed how they are playing these ladies.So IMHO these "couples" will last only as long as their usefulness lasts.

08-07-02, 07:32 AM (EST)
5. "To be fair about this..."
To be fair about this, let's look at some situations:

1) Shannon and Will are still dating. They're trying to tone down the publicity about it, particularly w/ BB3 (Will told them that Shannon didn't want him to talk about it). I'm not sure where or what stage their relationship is in, but it's still good for them, I guess.

2) Mike Booger and Krista are split. Although Booger likely proposed to Krista just for show, I would say Krista was using Booger more than he was using her. She wanted them to go onto TAR2 (I think it was TAR2, mebbe another show like it), and Booger wanted to pursue other interests (he and Will are still in collaboration on some musical project). Seeing she couldn't get more out of Booger, Krista broke off the engagement.

3) Eric and Lisa might genuinely form a relationship after the show. They like each other (beyond the scope of the game) and are well matched.

4) By way of contrast, ChiWhora and Roddy seem to be cooling off even as you read this. Roddy certainly doesn't respect ChiWhora, and there's been tension between them (the negative kind of tension) for a little while. I don't see this relationship even going beyond the game.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: To be fair about this..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-02 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

1.Re:Will & Shannon-Could Will's reaction to questions be a way to keep the focus of interviews on his upcoming show "LoveShack"?
More to the point,how would it look to have the host of such a show be unable to maintain a relationship?

2.Mike & Krista:It was TAR2 and their split came as no suprise.

3.Eric & Lisa:Maybe they do have something real,maybe not.All I was reporting was what BigBrotherBites itself has reported on the
opening page to these boards.Besides how their nominations play out & what each is willing to do for the game could affect their relationship.I wonder has any one heard discussions between them about what happens depending on who gets the boot?

4.Chiara & Roddy:Their cooling it was inevitable since Roddy was obviously not going to be bringing Chiara home since how long can
someone maintain lies.During one of their early cuddle sessions Roddy openly stated there was something they'd have to lie about,
namely Chiara's nationality.So this was a nobrainer.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ChiWhora the Stripper"
I am sure that the male fantasy of watching Chiwhora and Titsya WILL happen. Of course, some of might like to see Erod and Roderic strip too

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •