The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which Team is most like you?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-16-01, 04:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which Team is most like you?"
If you and your partner/family member/friend where in The Amazing Race, which of the team members in this series would you be most like?

My husband and I would be Lenny and Karyn. After he saw the first episode, he said while he would love to compete in a show like that, there is no way would he ever do it with me.

I would be a running around screamer like Karyn, while my husband, who is much more laid-back, would be the silent put-upon Lenny. My husband is clever, he just needs time to evaluate before making a decision. I'm the impetuous, let's get going now - read the directions later type.

I would love to do something like TAR, but my total lack of patience and inability to sit back and quietly think things through instead of charging off down the wrong street would let me down.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which Team is most like you? Denyse 11-17-01 1
 RE: Which Team is most like you? Survivorerist 11-17-01 2
 RE: Which Team is most like you? KelvinKing 11-17-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Denyse 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-01, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denyse Click to send private message to Denyse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which Team is most like you?"
I think my sis & I would be like my idols, team guido...

hey..i just want to win...

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-01, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Which Team is most like you?"
Me and any one of my good friends would be just like the Festers, making joking insults to each other every 5 seconds.

"Lindsey. Where are you going? Sit it."
- Jeff Probst

KelvinKing 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-01, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KelvinKing Click to send private message to KelvinKing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which Team is most like you?"
I think I would team up with one of my best friends. And probably be like kevin/drew.

We argue sometimes and like to make up stupid comments for almost everything.

My friend is more like drew, he actually punched out some body on the mouth once.

Plus both of us have shaved heads too...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •