URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 202
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Which Team is most like you?"

Posted by Ruthless on 11-16-01 at 04:22 AM
If you and your partner/family member/friend where in The Amazing Race, which of the team members in this series would you be most like?

My husband and I would be Lenny and Karyn. After he saw the first episode, he said while he would love to compete in a show like that, there is no way would he ever do it with me.

I would be a running around screamer like Karyn, while my husband, who is much more laid-back, would be the silent put-upon Lenny. My husband is clever, he just needs time to evaluate before making a decision. I'm the impetuous, let's get going now - read the directions later type.

I would love to do something like TAR, but my total lack of patience and inability to sit back and quietly think things through instead of charging off down the wrong street would let me down.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Which Team is most like you?"
Posted by Denyse on 11-17-01 at 01:26 PM
I think my sis & I would be like my idols, team guido...

hey..i just want to win...

Posted by Survivorerist on 11-17-01 at 02:51 PM
Me and any one of my good friends would be just like the Festers, making joking insults to each other every 5 seconds.

"Lindsey. Where are you going? Sit it."
- Jeff Probst

Posted by KelvinKing on 11-17-01 at 08:42 PM
I think I would team up with one of my best friends. And probably be like kevin/drew.

We argue sometimes and like to make up stupid comments for almost everything.

My friend is more like drew, he actually punched out some body on the mouth once.

Plus both of us have shaved heads too...