The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it just me or have the coaches changed attitudes?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

specky 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail specky Click to send private message to specky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it just me or have the coaches changed attitudes?"
Hey there,
I haven't watched SO in awhile, but this new one the coaches seem much more harsh and impatient with the women. Almost a tough love approach...anyone else notice this???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it just me or have the coach... OMGIM40 10-27-05 1
   RE: Is it just me or have the coach... Snowflake1988 11-05-05 4
 RE: Is it just me or have the coach... princes110 10-30-05 2
 RE: Is it just me or have the coach... Susie Q 10-30-05 3
   RE: Is it just me or have the coach... Imn2pt 11-06-05 5
       RE: Is it just me or have the coach... ajametal 11-08-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OMGIM40 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-27-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OMGIM40 Click to send private message to OMGIM40 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it just me or have the coaches changed attitudes?"
I think that their Daytime Emmy has gone to their collective heads. Both Rhonda and Iyanla seem to be playing to the cameras and have become way too dramatic in their actions. It's kind of sickening to watch at times. JMHO

Snowflake1988 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-05, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snowflake1988 Click to send private message to Snowflake1988 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it just me or have the coaches changed attitudes?"
I think that you are exactly right about the emmy. I think that they think they could do no wrong. It's like a runaway train. They think they can do anything they want and can treat the houseguests like dogs. Remember they are constantly threatening them that they will get kicked out. It's turning into a torture chamber. I would have packed my bags a long time ago and gotten away from these crazies they call "life coaches".

princes110 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-30-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princes110 Click to send private message to princes110 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it just me or have the coaches changed attitudes?"
I think the coaches think they are God Almighty and have all and the only the answers to all problems in the world. I think they need to see the imperfections in their own lives and have a bit more compassion and understanding. If I were the house guest I would be inclined to say screw you and leave the house.

Susie Q 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Susie%20Q Click to send private message to Susie%20Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it just me or have the coaches changed attitudes?"
specky, you worded it exactly how I have been thinking. Tough love. More impatient. They don't seem to want them to have any time to work through the issues - it's either done or it's not.

I love Rhonda because she's always been so warm and genuine. I'm not liking her attitude so much this year. Iyanla, I like her assignments a lot, they make a lot of sense. But like you said, definitely a different approach this season.

I don't think I like it so much.

Sue

Imn2pt 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-06-05, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Imn2pt Click to send private message to Imn2pt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it just me or have the coaches changed attitudes?"
I noticed it from the first day when Iyanla came swooping out in that horrible outfit and it has only gotten worse! The poor houseguests are scrambling to figure out exactly what the heck is the RIGHT answer to all those crazy assignments. Allison only had to put her baskets down while Jill gets in trouble when she puts down her luggage. Christina gets in trouble for opening up about one of her housemates while the rest of the group is "invited" to tag team her in group. And all the while, Rhonda has developed this new technique of looking at the ladies with these slitty little eyes. I don't think I would be able to make any kind of change when my coach was yelling at me for not doing the right thing when I really don't know that the coaches themselves know what it is. They just wait to see how the ladies respond and tell them it is WRONG and they aren't getting it.
Jane

ajametal 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ajametal Click to send private message to ajametal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it just me or have the coaches changed attitudes?"
I've noticed a change too. But I'm also thinking the ladies this season answer questions based on what they think is the right answer. Not really what they are thinking.
What comes first the chicken or the egg?
Is the attitude of the coaches creating this right/wrong environment OR are the ladies just resistant to "the process"?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •