The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tijuana is the BOMB! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-30-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tijuana is the BOMB! "
She's the mastermind of the Morgan tribe! Good for her!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tijuana is the BOMB! tiuanafans 12-07-03 1
 RE: Tijuana is the BOMB! Spanky68 12-08-03 2
 RE: Tijuana is the BOMB! Madeira 12-08-03 3
 RE: Tijuana is the BOMB! DEVILRAYS 12-08-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tiuanafans 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-03, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tiuanafans Click to send private message to tiuanafans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tijuana is the BOMB! "
She was really cool.

I can't believe those idjits Sandra/Christa voted her off.

Tijuana is definitely one of the sexiest jury members of all time. GO T !

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tijuana is the BOMB! "
I really didn't mind looking at her. I like her as a person. But she ain't smart.

"Saying mastermind of Morgan tribe!" is a bit like saying..."She's the best looking woman in this retirement home". Or "he's fast for a catcher".

Much more of a backhanded compliment than you meant, I'm sure

Madeira 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-08-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Madeira Click to send private message to Madeira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tijuana is the BOMB! "
Seems like a nice girl, yeah, but not too bright.

She may be the shining star of the Morgan tribe, but boy, that's not saying much...

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-08-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tijuana is the BOMB! "
She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but let's be honest - the inmates are running the asylum this season. How do you explain Lillian having so much power? Or Jon? Sure, Tijuana was one of only two Morgans with half a brain or more, but it took her a while to just let Osten go and be a willy whiner instead of playing the game (he could have checked out as soon as episode 2, but Savage, Tijuana, Rhino, and Darrah wouldn't let that happen.)

I will give it to you that she's easy on the eyes, though. She's the first Survivor I have found attractive since probably Gina (arguably the most screwed-over castaway of the Marquesas.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •