URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 1976
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tijuana is the BOMB! "

Posted by coolflowerpowerman on 10-30-03 at 11:16 PM
She's the mastermind of the Morgan tribe! Good for her!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tijuana is the BOMB! "
Posted by tiuanafans on 12-07-03 at 05:53 PM
She was really cool.

I can't believe those idjits Sandra/Christa voted her off.

Tijuana is definitely one of the sexiest jury members of all time. GO T !

Posted by Spanky68 on 12-08-03 at 09:44 AM
I really didn't mind looking at her. I like her as a person. But she ain't smart.

"Saying mastermind of Morgan tribe!" is a bit like saying..."She's the best looking woman in this retirement home". Or "he's fast for a catcher".

Much more of a backhanded compliment than you meant, I'm sure

Posted by Madeira on 12-08-03 at 11:17 AM
Seems like a nice girl, yeah, but not too bright.

She may be the shining star of the Morgan tribe, but boy, that's not saying much...

Posted by DEVILRAYS on 12-08-03 at 01:51 PM
She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but let's be honest - the inmates are running the asylum this season. How do you explain Lillian having so much power? Or Jon? Sure, Tijuana was one of only two Morgans with half a brain or more, but it took her a while to just let Osten go and be a willy whiner instead of playing the game (he could have checked out as soon as episode 2, but Savage, Tijuana, Rhino, and Darrah wouldn't let that happen.)

I will give it to you that she's easy on the eyes, though. She's the first Survivor I have found attractive since probably Gina (arguably the most screwed-over castaway of the Marquesas.)