The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Priscilla Presley Pregnant?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Priscilla Presley Pregnant?"
The other night on American Idol it looked like Priscilla Presley was pregnant when she was giving the four remaining idols a tour of Graceland. My friends and I were all convinced that she totally looked like it. She is like 60 or 61 years old so that would be crazy if she was. Just wondering if anyone else caught that/ thought that too....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Priscilla Presley Pregnant? NewFan 05-13-06 1
   RE: Priscilla Presley Pregnant? jabeck40 05-13-06 2
       RE: Priscilla Presley Pregnant? sammyboy22 05-13-06 3
           RE: Priscilla Presley Pregnant? priestdi 05-13-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Priscilla Presley Pregnant?"
I noticed that too and even mentioned it to my husband! Absolute ball sticking out below her wrap tie. If she's not pregnant (and I can't imagine it would be physically possible at her age?), she'd better get to a doctor 'cuz there's a major tumor growing there!

jabeck40 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jabeck40 Click to send private message to jabeck40 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Priscilla Presley Pregnant?"
I thought so too!
I checked her date of birth, and apparently she's turning 60 this year (May 24, 1945). Can't be, can it? Must just be the lighting and the way her top laid out.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Priscilla Presley Pregnant?"
I don't think there is such a thing as lighting that BAD, LOL!
I have been around nothing but pregnant women for the past year (all 3 of my closest friends are pregnant) and I totally thought she looked so pregnant. I don't get it. To me there is a difference between a "gut" and a pregnancy tummy, and she looked like she had the latter.... I dunno. I am glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that, now I don't feel crazy. Maybe she had some of Elvis' sperm frozen 40 years ago or something and is trying to use it, LOL.... jmo

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Priscilla Presley Pregnant?"
I assumed she was pregnant right away, because I was having a brain fart and was thinking that was Elvis' daughter, not wife.

Then when I realized later that is was HER, and how old she is, I was simply mystified.

I have it on tape, I suppose I should look again. Because she sure did look pregnant.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •