URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1974
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Priscilla Presley Pregnant?"

Posted by sammyboy22 on 05-12-06 at 08:48 PM
The other night on American Idol it looked like Priscilla Presley was pregnant when she was giving the four remaining idols a tour of Graceland. My friends and I were all convinced that she totally looked like it. She is like 60 or 61 years old so that would be crazy if she was. Just wondering if anyone else caught that/ thought that too....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Priscilla Presley Pregnant?"
Posted by NewFan on 05-13-06 at 10:07 AM
I noticed that too and even mentioned it to my husband! Absolute ball sticking out below her wrap tie. If she's not pregnant (and I can't imagine it would be physically possible at her age?), she'd better get to a doctor 'cuz there's a major tumor growing there!

Posted by jabeck40 on 05-13-06 at 04:35 PM
I thought so too!
I checked her date of birth, and apparently she's turning 60 this year (May 24, 1945). Can't be, can it? Must just be the lighting and the way her top laid out.

Posted by sammyboy22 on 05-13-06 at 07:21 PM
I don't think there is such a thing as lighting that BAD, LOL!
I have been around nothing but pregnant women for the past year (all 3 of my closest friends are pregnant) and I totally thought she looked so pregnant. I don't get it. To me there is a difference between a "gut" and a pregnancy tummy, and she looked like she had the latter.... I dunno. I am glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that, now I don't feel crazy. Maybe she had some of Elvis' sperm frozen 40 years ago or something and is trying to use it, LOL.... jmo

Posted by priestdi on 05-13-06 at 08:10 PM
I assumed she was pregnant right away, because I was having a brain fart and was thinking that was Elvis' daughter, not wife.

Then when I realized later that is was HER, and how old she is, I was simply mystified.

I have it on tape, I suppose I should look again. Because she sure did look pregnant.