The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is the show rigged?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Current Message

wxscpo 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-12-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wxscpo Click to send private message to wxscpo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is the show rigged?"
Alright tonight started the 3rd installment of For Love or Money with Rachael & Andrea squaring off and the men having to choose one to stay. In the end Andrea was sent home along with the 7 guys who picked her over Rachael.

I for one think this was totally setup by the show's executives. Rachael is so totally fake and it's so easy to see. There is no way anyone can convince me that in such a short amount of time that those 8 guys could have been more impressed with Rachael over Andrea, just not possible.

One of the guys made a comment that he thought the vote was going to be a landslide and it should have been. I am convinced that NBC decided who they wanted to stay and had the votes tainted that way. Why else woudl it have come down to that last deciding vote? I mean this is reality TV, it shouldn't always be that dramatic.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Is the show rigged?   wxscpo     07-12-04       
   RE: Is the show rigged?   mookiemeister     07-12-04     1  
     RE: Is the show rigged?   tennismenace     07-13-04     2  
   RE: Is the show rigged?   motormouth     07-13-04     3  
   RE: Is the show rigged?   mmm_link     07-13-04     4  
     RE: Is the show rigged?   CantStandToLook     07-13-04     7  
     RE: Is the show rigged?   wxscpo     07-13-04     9  
         RE: Is the show rigged?   mizbitt     07-13-04     10  
         RE: Is the show rigged?   Sweater_Puffs     07-14-04     19  
         RE: Is the show rigged?   DRONES     07-15-04     21  
   RE: Is the show rigged?   Loree     07-13-04     5  
   I totally agree with the rigged par...   schmoe     07-13-04     6  
   RE: Is the show rigged?   mizbitt     07-13-04     8  
     RE: Is the show rigged?   Godd3ss     07-14-04     12  
   RE: Is the show rigged?   buckeyegirl     07-13-04     11  
     RE: Is the show rigged?   tennismenace     07-14-04     15  
   RE: Is the show rigged?   Rockytop Chick     07-14-04     13  
     RE: Is the show rigged?   escapedude     07-14-04     14  
         RE: Is the show rigged?   tennismenace     07-14-04     17  
             RE: Is the show rigged?   beardance58     07-14-04     18  
                 RE: Is the show rigged?   mookiemeister     07-15-04     22  
                     RE: Is the show rigged?   CantStandToLook     07-16-04     23  
                     RE: Is the show rigged?   beardance58     07-18-04     24  
     RE: Is the show rigged?   tennismenace     07-14-04     16  
   RE: Is the show rigged?   Sweater_Puffs     07-14-04     20  
   RE: Is the show rigged?   motormouth     07-19-04     25  
     RE: Is the show rigged?   escapedude     07-20-04     26  
         RE: Is the show rigged?   Loree     07-20-04     27  
         RE: Is the show rigged?   motormouth     07-21-04     29  
   RE: Is the show rigged?   fairy tale of love     07-20-04     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •