The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Bird and the gang"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-09-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Bird and the gang"
Hm...Big Bird, Bert (Burton), who else from the Sesame Street gang is on Survivor this year?

Well, as a HUGE Sesame Street fan, I thought it would be fun to assign all of the castaways Sesame Street characters...so here goes. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to add.

DRAKE:

Big Bird, AKA Christa (best friends with Snuffy)
Snuffleupagus, AKA Rupert (best friends with Big Bird)
Bert, AKA Burton (big bushy eyebrows and all)
Ernie, AKA Shawn (Bert's sidekick)
Grungetta, AKA Sandra (Oscar the Grouch's equally grouchy girlfriend)
Oscar the Grouch, AKA Jon (there isn't really any other jerky Sesame Street character, so he must be Oscar) - could also be Sinister Sam (the "I wanna know who bought the last box of crayons" guy from the saloon)
Betty Lou, AKA Trish (invisible these days...was a cute little quiet muppet in the 80s though)
NEED SUGGESTIONS for Michelle! for now I'll say Zoe cause she's cute - not many female muppets to choose from

MORGAN:

Kermit the Frog, AKA Andrew (does he ever stop talking and trying to be "reporter"?)
Herry Monster, AKA Osten (alternate is Mr. Johnson, the guy who orders from waiter Grover and always ends up getting frustrated and leaving)
Forgetful Jones, AKA Ryan O. (forgets the map in Saboga, and other unforgettable mishaps)
Prairie Dawn, AKA Tijuana (sort of the dominant, bossy type, but very smart)
Telly, Ryan S. (emotional, best friend of Rosita)
Rosita, AKA Lill (friendly, helpful, best friend of Telly)
NEED SUGGESTIONS for Darrah...there aren't many female muppets...maybe Liza ("there's a whole in the bucket dear Liza"...)

What do you think?

I *heart* my ©2003 GeorgiaBelle Creation
"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it" - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Bird and the gang Chrissy gal 10-10-03 1
   *snort* I_AM_HE 10-10-03 2
 RE: Big Bird and the gang Bebo 10-10-03 3
   RE: Big Bird and the gang PhoenixMons 10-10-03 4
       RE: Big Bird and the gang Bebo 10-10-03 5
 RE: Big Bird and the gang TeamJoisey 10-10-03 6
 RE: Big Bird and the gang timbo 10-10-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Bird and the gang"
I think Jon is Miss Piggy - very loud and talks too much about himself. (I know he is a skinny guy, but he has that blond wig!).

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "*snort*"
toooo funny Chrissy gal, and right on!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Bird and the gang"
This was actually one of the questions on Bashers for last week's episode. I think BriarRosie had the best idea of all when she picked Sweetums for Rupert.

I included a link to comparison pictures so y'all can judge for yourselves.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/2092.shtml#5

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-10-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Bird and the gang"
Sweetums is a great idea for Rupert (btw, I don't check out bashers, so my bad for swiping someone else's idea ), but he's not Sesame Street...now if we expanded it to ALL Muppets, this sure would be a lot easier of a task for the girls and Sweeteums would be a better match for Rupert.

I *heart* my ©2003 GeorgiaBelle Creation
"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it" - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Bird and the gang"
You didn't steal my idea, it was a case of GMTA. And like you said, you're limiting yours to the Sesame Street world.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-10-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Bird and the gang"

I'll nominate Prairie Dawn for Michelle.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

timbo 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail timbo Click to send private message to timbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Bird and the gang"
Anyone remember the monster named "Harry" on Sesame Street? He was supposed to be really strong. That, and the name "Harry" (Hairy) makes me think he should be Rupert.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •