The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-24-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

…or “I don’t want you to not love me”, or “I am so proud of myself!” At times tonight it seemed to be an episode of Psychotics Anonymous.

What a race night this was! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a segment so rich in quotes or material. At least we’re getting to know our racers a little better so we have more about them to lvoe and hate. I’ll get right into it.

1. Gus/Hera (6) I’ve gotta give my pre-race faves one week back in the driver’s seat all because Gus was actually spotted twice running. He’s figured out it’s a race. Hera even seems to like him because he does have some wisdom to share with her.
2. Jon/Kris (2) I just have to love a geography major – it seems to be helping. They’re one of the few teams that don’t seemed to be totally stressed out.
3. Lena/Kristy (3) They were running a good leg until near the end when they got lost and almost finished last. They made great use of their friend Audi – wise move! Too bad they couldn’t hold on to him the next day.
4. Don/Mary (7) Just because they were so special expressing their love to each other at the end. They can’t last much longer with the mistakes they make – they are slow and the really do need to use their heads better. Hey Don – stop pissing her off!
5. Lori/Bolo (5) Bolo is just a big teddy bear! It’s a little scary that Lori is really in charge here and actually gives him purpose in life. But, she did give us one of the best Phil moments ever when she grabbed him at the pit stop saying “that works better than sixth”. It scared me too so you guys get 5th this week.
6. Hayden/Aaron (1) Some of the best moments of the evening were watching him fall on the skis. This must be the most unathletic and uncoordinated group I’ve ever seen, though I do give Aaron credit for a nice sprint toward the ski jump/zip line when they arrived.
7. Freddy/Kendra (4) I don’t see a baby in their future any time soon. However, I did like it when he told Vic when they were getting out of the boat to “get your own damn stuff”.
8. Adam/Rebecca (9) This guy needs to be in counseling real bad, though he did a nice job of manipulating Rebecca with his offer to jump on the tracks and this line – “I don’t want you to not love me” – how could anyone resist that? And she thinks he’s very remorseful? At least we do know he loves his mom.
9. Jon/Victoria (10) I think I do hope they stick around awhile just to see how much more abusive he can be, but is this guy full of it or what? I’d like to know what it is that this game is teaching him about himself. He yells, screams, pushes, hits her on the head. I could fill a whole page with his quotes, but…

eta - M&M - "I can't do this"...nope, and I am not sad to see the last half of the pathetic New York teams outta here. Both were likeable, but not good competitors (though I'm not sure who will be yet).

It’s your turn. I’ll let you share a few of your favorite moments, or at least find out if you love these people as much as Adam loves his mommy.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... RangeRover 11-24-04 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... mikey 11-24-04 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... Joools 11-24-04 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... Estee 11-24-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... mrbluesky 11-24-04 5
   RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... coolflowerpowerman 11-24-04 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... sittem 11-24-04 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... PlumBlossom 11-24-04 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... 712 11-24-04 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... ARnutz 11-24-04 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... kidflash212 11-24-04 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... Das Mole 11-24-04 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... Starshine 11-25-04 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... dajaki 11-26-04 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... LeftPinky 11-26-04 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... Survivorerist 11-27-04 16
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... seahorse 11-28-04 17
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... FFantasyFX 11-28-04 18
 RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Vi... BennyBoy 11-28-04 19
 Week 2 Results sittem 11-30-04 20
   RE: Week 2 Results seahorse 11-30-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-24-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
I was shocked last night too with Gus sudden enthusiasm for the race. But I can't put him up that high YET..

But lets face it last night was probably the BEST.EPISODE.EVER.

Truly I laughed until I cried and I cried because this is one of the few times we really are seeing couples at all ends of the spectrum. Interacting and dealing with the fact that they are in this "together".

1. Team Internet. They are calm and that is the key. They actually like one another and they get the whole work on the strength and play off the weakness.

2. Team Model/Sister. Playing strong but I think they got lucky with their adopted Norwegian son and as a result got sloppy. They are strong and they stayed calm in crisis - Great potential.

3. Team CIA. Well I couldn't believe it but there they were and working TOGETHER. Just keep his shirt on and we will not mind you at all.

4. Team Oldsters. I like them. The physicality of this game will kill them off but they want to be there. Actually Grandma is tough as nails and Grandpa needs to let her be tough.

5. Team Wrestlers. I still love them and the fact that Lori has not gotten Phil into some headlock yet is a plus. Although it looks like she gave him one punch there at the checkpoint. They aren't as strong as one would think considering but they are competitive by nature which helps.

6. Team Actors. I gave him props for the skiing. But they have so little communication between them that it hurts. Truly the funniest moment I think in TAR history.

TIED: Team Sugar and Daddy. She is dumb and he isn't. But that usually carries most couples. And they don't have meltdowns even while waiting there as Team Oldsters check in. Good quality which you need in the game.

Team 7. Team Botox. HE IS INSANE. I look back on the history of this show and Colin and Will have more stability. She is truly the most abused spouse we have witnessed. It becomes clearer each episode that I want Bolo to pile drive this freak into the ground. For someone whose face is frozen he manages to get enough expression to RANT. The surgeon needs to fix that.

Team Hellboy. Well he is a bigger mess than I thought. Tying with Team Botox as most dysfunctional I cannot decide who is more pitiful. Meltdowns over sunglasses, screaming for mommy, throwing himself onto train tracks. DRAMA QUEEN... yes emphasis on the queen. Hellboy you are GAY. Deal.With.It.

Team NY. Glad they are gone. Couldn't drive stick. When you were cast did you not have time to take lessons? Did you not see the show? Bye.

This has turned out to be suprising and I am relieved. This new rule about the 6 roadblocks challenge is going to hurt those Colin couples as much as the Chip/Kim type. It should be interesting.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
1. Lori/Bolo -- They are fun to watch, and come up with some great lines -- "acuuracy means you have to be accurate."

2. Don/Mary Jean -- Like everyone's grandparents, taking the wrong car, can't adjust the seat, hilarious. They act like they really think they can win this thing. They won't, but I hope they stick around a while.

3. Gus/Hera -- He's funny, this season's Chip. Can't wait for the eating challenges.

4. Lena/Kristy -- They are having fun and doing pretty well.

5. Adam/Rebecca -- They are a couple of dolts, but add some drama and she is actually kind of hot.

6. Jon/Victoria -- They are like a cartoon. I like cartoons.

7. Hayden/Aaron -- They have an interesting dynamic.

8. Jon/Kris -- They have one of the best finishes, if not the best finishes, ever in the first two episodes, but were they even in these episodes? Let's see some positive drama, negative drama, anything.

9. Freddy/Kendra -- Lose the bandanas, please.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-24-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
1. Jon/Kris - What a great leg they ran! They are also one of the two married/dating teams that aren't ripping each others heads off every two minutes.

2. Gus/Hera - They improved their finish for this leg over the previous one and Gus actually suggested trying to outrun Jonathan and Victoria to the pit stop.

3. Don/Mary Jean - They need to pick up the pace some, but I can't help liking them. And Mary Jean showed she has a bit of spunk. I don't think I've ever heard my grandmother say she was pissed.

4. Lori/Bolo - I'm kind of afraid if I put them any lower she'll beat the crap out of me. Did anyone else think she was about to pull Phil into an airplane spin or something when she grabbed him? "Accuracy, that means you have to be accurate" also provided the best laugh of the night.

5. Lena/Kristy - Good choice taking the local kid with them to help them find their way around, but not knowing their left from their right averages them out to put them right in the middle.

6. Adam/Rebecca - His rant about the lost sunglasses was totally uncalled for, but I have to admit that I thought it was cute when he said he didn't want Rebecca not to love him. Sappy but touching.

7. Hayden/Aaron - I liked them last week, this week they just blew up too much. I think they may fluctuate a lot on my list from week to week.

8. Freddy/Kendra - Stupid, stupid mistake to take another clue from the box instead of just retracing your steps to find the one you dropped. That 30 minute delay could make a big difference later on.

9. Jonathan/Victoria - There aren't enough words in the English, Icelandic or Norwegian languages to describe how much I hate him. I never thought ANYbody could make Colin look good. And I know it took more than two episodes for me to hate Colin. One of the best parts of the night was when he found out he wasn't first after all the the Viking Village. She was slightly better, but her whining was like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
Now that they've had a chance to distinguish themselves a little more, and -- unlike, say, with Survivor -- I've decided I actually kinda sorta demi-hemi-maybe like some of these people, I can do a Love List for the first time in -- well, a while.

1. Don/Mary Jean: Awwww... So cute. So affectionate. So very much in love after all those years together. So doomed.
2. Bolo/Lori: I had the same problem when I was channeling Stacey for A2: after a while, I start having sympathy towards my alter-ego. But in this case, Bolo really does seem to be a mostly-reformed, near-teddy bear of a big lunk, and Lori is -- well, Lori has a way to go. About thirty-nine thousand miles.
3. Aaron/Hayden: It's not that I really like either one of you. It's just that watching you fall down over and over and over was the best laugh I've had in weeks.
4. Jon/Kris: The United States still teaches geography?
5. Gus/Hera: Hey, he figured out it was a race! Next week, he'll discover the real location of the weapons of mass destruction! And two weeks after that, he'll find a nice, isolated spot to have a quiet conversation with Jonathan! -- actually, maybe I should bump them up...
6. Kristy/Lena: 'Or was it fifty feet straight down, then cut through the sewer system until you start to smell Phil's aftershave?'
7. Freddy/Kendra: For their next stunt, they'll complete the Head Shaving Fast-Forward and walk off with the extra locks of Adam's hair.
8. Adam/Rebecca: Adam, your mother just called and left a message. Do you have any idea what she might mean by 'I have no son'?
9. Colin/Christie: Honorary, because in the end, he may not have been so bad after all -- by comparison.
10. Jonathan/Victoria: The best argument ever for not being a Playboy centerfold (non-posting division). You take off your clothes, you have thousands of people appreciate your body, and you get married to -- this. It walks. It talks. It never shuts up. And it will not die.
11. Alison/Donny: Honorary and perpetual.

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
Here are my ratings:

1. Hayden and Aaron - I like them. I could tell he was getting mad while roller skiing, but held his tongue fairly well.
2. Lori and Bolo - so fun to watch. I don't know what it is about them but I like them so far.
3. Lena and Kristy (yawn)
4. Adam and Rebecca - Nice that you stopped yourself from screaming at each other. At least when you had a disagreement, you went off to the side.
5. Gus and Hera - I move them up. They did real well this week.
6. Freddy and Kendra - by default
7. Kris and John - another team UTR.
8. Don and Mary Jean - I really don't like her at all. Just shut up already.

<[[[HUGE GAP>]]]

9. Jonathan and Victoria - This is the first ever blatant abusive spouse on TAR. I actually got mad watching the previews for next week where it looks like he raised his hand to her and she flinched. Hits her on the head this week and says nothing.

RIP - Meredith and Maria - obviously didn't have what it takes to compete.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-24-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
1. Lena/Kristy... The truth is, they ran a great leg, even if they were almost eliminated. Since they've survived this, I predict they make it far!

2. Gus/Hera... Gus was actually running! He's not as worthless as I thought he was!

3. Kris/Jon... Meh, they did well....

4. Hayden/Aaron... Both were starting to get on my nerves. Seriously, Aaron had no idea what he was doing with the roller skis. And Hayden's screechy voice didn't help.

5. Don/Mary Jean... Don is such a jerk! Mary Jean should ditch him. Seriously, how selfish was he at the roadblock? Mary Jean gets docked points for not wanting to return Adam/Rebecca's car.

6. Lori/Bolo... Lori might actually have a sense of humor! "Accuracy means you gots to be accurate". LMAO!

7. Freddy/Kendra... Absolutely pathetic. How stupid are they?

8. Jonathon/Victoria... I feel so sorry for Victoria. She needs a divorce. NOW!

9. Adam/Rebecca... The only team more likely to self destruct than Jonathon/Victoria is Adam/Rebecca. Adam is such a loser. She should have pushed him onto the tracks!

11-24-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
Keep those cards and letters coming...first through fifth places are currently only seperated by 6 points - 21 for first and 27 for 5th. Tell your friends, tell your on-line buddies - get out the vote!!

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
1. Don/Mary Jean (1)
2. Gus/Hera (5)
3. Hayden/Aaron (3)
4. Lena/Kristy (4)
5. Freddy/Kendra (6)
6. Kris/Jon (7)
7. Lori/Bolo (8)
8. Adam/Rebecca (9)
9. Jonathan/Victoria (10)

Meredith/Maria were #2 last week.

an IceCat original

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-24-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
1) Kris & Jon - What's not to love?

2) Lena & Kristy - Ran a great leg, not counting the huge freaking mistake at the end.

3) Lori & Bolo - She was less of a witch this episode.

4) Adam & Rebecca - I don't want her to not love him either!

5) Hayden & Aaron - I certainly found the humour in it!

6) Gus & Hera - Bit more of that killah instinct. She reminds me of Courtnay Cox for some reason.

7) Don & Mary Jean - Just so unpleasant... Don't freak out over archery.

8) Freddy & Kendra - Liked it when he didn't help team blue hair... that's about all I remember.

9) Guess who!

M&M - I feel so bad about bashing them last week... they're nice girls, and that pink headband was just plum adorable. Holy slow motion though.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 05:36 PM (EST)

rank. Names (last week)

1. Don/Mary Jean (1) - I always love the old folks team!

2. Hayden/Aaron (6) - I was hurting when Aaron kept falling down... poor guy.

3. Kris/Jon (7) - Team UTR?? They haven't really stood out enough to love 'em or hate 'em. I know they came in first, but that's all I really know.

4. Freddy/Kendra (4) - Except saying "baby" way too much, they aren't bad at all.

5. Gus/Hera (3) - They slide a bit this week, I still like them though.

6. Lena/Kristy (2) - They are pretty nice, they got pretty lost though.

BIG GAP:

7. Lori/Bolo (8) - She is one skeery bee-otch! He is stump dumb.

8. Adam/Rebecca (10) - Just come out of the closet already or I'll never speak to you again!

9. Jonathan/Victoria (9) - Psycho, nutjob, jerk!!!

Philiminated: Meredith/Maria - Poor girls, they never had a chance because they couldn't drive a stick! That was a big duh!

ETF: My stupid numbering mistake.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
1) Jon & Kris - Got to know you a little better and you did win the leg rather easily so I place you on top.

2)Aaron & Hayden - They were the most entertaining to watch this week. Nice to know that even pretty boys can look like klutzy geeks sometimes.

3)Gus & Hera - Can't really say that I'm feeling you two that much. You are third on my list by default because the rest of the teams did things to warrant a lower ranking.

4)Freddy & Kendra - Not a smart move with the clue but I actually felt it was unfair to penalize you for that and not penalize Adam and Rebecca for exceeding the speed limit or Don and Mary for taking the wrong car.

5)Lena & Kristy - Nearly getting eliminated drops you from second place to fifth on my list.

6)Don & Mary - You cost Adam & Rebecca time by taking their car and I really thought it would be you that took a penalty. He doesn't listen to her at the ski jump and she was ready to break the rules and keep the wrong car.Nasty old people.

7)Lori & Bolo - Moved up one spot on my list only because Adam was so repugnant last night - I still don't like you and doubt I ever will. She's trash and he talks about how he used to beat people up. Don't like them and don't find them entertaining at all.

8)Adam & Rebecca - I kinda liked him last week but no more, yelling about his stupid pair of sunglasses and the abusive, manipulative way of getting Rebecca to back down from breaking up. This is Amazing Race not Jerry Springer.

9)Jonathan & Victoria - This will be your permanent spot (last) for as long as you remain in the race. Jonathan - the vile way you humiliated Victoria by demanding an apology in front of other teams is unforgivable. And Victoria - you take it,so you are no better than he is. You both repulse me.

Meredith & Maria - you clearly were not cut out for this race and why wouldn't you have practiced driving a stick shift when you found out you had been chosen to be on the show? Without the driving delays you would still be in the race. I actually found you the most likable team in the race and I, for one, will miss you.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-24-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

Love:
1. Lori/Bolo
I love Lori and Bolo b/c they are hilarious. I remember there was one word that Lori said and she said it completely wrong, and it was so funny. It was kind of like if you pronounced the word ridiculous as "ruh-dik-uh-luss". I just love them. I hope they win, although I have the sad feeling they won't.
2. Don/MJ
Didn't think I'd like an elderly team so much, b/c I generally don't like the older teams b/c they complain all the time. But I actually like them. Probably because they don't say "Oh darn it", and MJ actually says "pissed off". They rock.
Like:
3. Jon/Kris
Didn't really get much of a read off of them (I only watched the whole episode this week, last week I just watched snippets), but from what I can see, I like them.
4. Lena/Kristy
Lena and Kristy are pretty nice. It's a shame they got lost and stuff, though. I hope they recover.
Neutral/meh:
5. Hayden/Aaron
Kind of bland...like the flavor of Gatorade.
6. Gus/Hera
Same as above.
Meh/Bleh:
7. Freddy/Kendra
Don't really like them too much...Kendra has an extremely strange face...like she's had a lot of plastic surgery, which wouldn't surprise me if she has.
Bleh:
8. Adam/Rebecca
I hate Adam, and I seriously dislike Rebecca. You can tell that they're doomed to fail this week or next, for sure.
Go home:
9. Jon/Victoria
Wow. He is an a-hole. Unlike some people from other reality shows, he doesn't bring anything good at all. Like Jase from BB, he was a jerk, yeah, but at least he was good to laugh at. Jon, you can't even laugh at him b/c he's so serious and tense and uptight. I mean, you can laugh at how he's so paranoid and nervous all the time, but man...there's no way they're still gonna be married after this show.

If Meredith and Maria hadn't been eliminated, they would've been #1 on my list Rest in Amazing Peace, Meredith and Maria. May you learn how to drive a stick shift at some point.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
1. Lena/Kristy - very sexy, very good racers, stylish kidnappers (and to be honest I think he was hoping for a little more than "Luv ya, now push off") Unable to differentiate between left and right may be a handicap later though.

2. Gus/Hera - I am shocked, thought they were a waste of space last week, and this week they both seem to know what is going on, and they are competent. Keep going like that and who knows.

3. Lori/Bolo - Well I know who they are, and he seems like a nice bloke. Presume if she cured him of his drifting into prison days that she is nicer than we have seen so far.

4. Kris/Jon - She is cute, they won the leg, were they in it otherwise?

5. Hayden/Aaron - Don't care about them, but his skiing was my highlight of the season so far.

6. Adam/Rebecca - She is cute, he is in serious denial. Top tip if you want to stay in the closet, stop declaring your love for your mother.

7. Freddy/Kendra - If they hadn't been penalised I think I would have forgotten all about them.

8. Jonathan/Victoria - OK he is vile, and she is pointless. If he does touch her in anger then take him and the video down to the cop shop. Otherwise his ego is just fantastic tv.

9. Don/Mary Jean - I would be surprised if stealing cars wasnt illegal in Norway. He seems a pleasant old duffer, she annoys me a lot, dont take the car back, I wanted to do that task, faked emotional scene in the car - It may be a bit late, but GROW UP.

M&M - Got on my nerves last week, this week would have placed 7th can't drive, but having fun

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-26-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
I'm so glad to see Meredith and Maria gone. I can't remember another team in TAR history making as many mistakes in 2 episodes as this NY duo. Onto the FLL . . .

1. Kris and Jon: What a fun, confident, nice couple. Finally a young, good-looking dating couple that I like.
2. Lena and Kristy: One stupid mistake nearly cost them the race. Don't make anymore, ladies!
3. Hayden and Aaron: Aaron provided this week's laughs by being surprisingly un-athletic. I cringed when he fell against the low stone wall, but he handled it pretty well.
4. Lori and Bolo: She's a bit of a hag, he's a bit of a doofus, but they're entertaining.
5. Gus and Hera: I think the cold air of Scandanavia woke Gus up to the fact that he's in a race.
6. Freddy and Kendra: She's starting to annoy me.
7. Don and Mary Jean: I'm just not crazy about these two. They will be out of it soon.
8. Adam and Rebecca: Rebecca's fine. Adam is a piece of work.
9. Jonathan and Victoria: My DH's comment - "I'll bet he hits her at home." He'll probably hit her on the race too. This dysfunctional team makes Colin and Christie look like the Huxtables.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
Psychos Anonymous? Yep, this is the right line.
1. Don/Mary - gotta give the grandma credit. She chews out her hubby cuz she wanted to do the zip line! She reminds me of my mom (but, my dad wouldn't have been dumb enough not to let her!). They won't last, but I like them!
2. Jon/Kris - they've got to be the best (although completely hidden) racers. Hopefully they will get a lot more face time as others fall apart. Big points for a really good job!
3. Gus/Hera - a fun father/daughter team that has begun to figure out that running is a part of racing. I hope they stay for a while.
4. Lena/Kristy - the sweethearts of this year's show were doing terrific until they turned right. Perhaps they learned to read their map.
5. Lori/Bolo
6. Freddy/Kendra
7. Hayden/Aaron
8. Jon/Victoria
9. Adam/Rebecca - ick.

the brilliant MonCherie

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-04 AT 11:32 PM (EST)

Okay, let's give this a try...

1. Lori and Bolo - Love these two to death! One of the best teams ever! They're know how to enjoy themselves, work well together and are really awesome competitors. A truly fun team to watch.

2. Lena and Kristy - This is more for a comment from episode 1. Don't know which one it was who asked how her butt looked, but I thought that was funny. They're just adorable.

3. Kris and Jon - One of the more normal teams in this race. They don't seem to be bickering and fighting and I think it's helping them a lot.

4. Don and Mary Jean - These two are really supportive and mature. They realize how to get along with each other and, more importantly, that disputes aren't anything to dwell on.

5. Freddy and Kendra - Well, they made a mistake but worked through it. Knowing not only how to not make mistakes but how to make the best of them will help a team.

6. Gus and Hera - How can you hate these guys? Putting together strong performances and using their heads on the tasks. They might need to work a bit faster though.

7. Adam and Rebecca - They were meant for each other. True they fight, but their personalities seem to complement (spelling mistake?) each other. I hope it works out for them.

8. Hayden and Aaron - Meh. You two are kinda just there. Haven't really gotten the chance to get into you yet, but I'm sure you'll have your moments.

9. Jonathan and Victoria - Well boourns to you. Boo Jonathan for being such a jerk, and boo Victoria for not standing up for yourself. Please become more pleasant soon.

Meredith and Maria. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! You were my favourites! You were all about the having fun and you're just such great friends. Why did you have to finish last? Oh well...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-04, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
1. Lori/Bolo
2. Lena/Kristy
3. Don/Mary Jean
4. Gus/Hera
5. Hayden/Aaron
6. Kris/Jon
7. Freddy/Kendra
8. Adam/Rebecca
9. Jonathan/Victoria

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-28-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
List

1.) Kris/Jon (2)
2.) Lena/Kristy (6)
3.) Gus/Hera (5)
4.) Freddy/Kendra (4)
5.) Hayden/Aaron (1)
6.) Don/Mary Jean (3)
7.) Lori/Bolo (10)
8.) Adam/Rebecca (9)
9.) Jon/Victoria (8)

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-28-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fanatics Love List 6.2 - I'm Viking you veddy much"
A big hello to Sittem and all of you. I've been working like a mad dog lately and haven't even had a chance to sit down and watch my TAR tapes yet. I just wanted to check in and say hello and that I should be getting into this season pretty soon. Let's keep the love rolling here people!

Another Masterful Work of Slicey. I am still I am still Benny from da Block

11-30-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
20. "Week 2 Results"
The results are in for the second week and there’s been a bit of shifting in the standings. Standings are listed below by name, (last weeks standing) total points-average points (total firsts) <total lasts>

1. Jon/Kris (3T) 56 - 3.1 (6) <0>
2. Lena/Kristy (2) 58 – 3.2 (2) <0>
3. Gus/Hera (7) 66 – 3.7 (1) <0>
4. Lori/Bolo (6) 71 – 3.9 (4) <0>
5. Don/Mary (3T) 75 - 4.2 ( 4) <1>
6. Hayden/Aaron (2) 84 – 4.7 (1) <0>
7. Freddy/Kendra (5) 114 – 6.3 (0) <1>
8. Adam/Rebecca (8) 131 – 6.3 (0) <3>
9. Jonathan/Victoria (9) 155 – 8.6 (0) <13>

Notes: Jonathan and Victoria came as close as I have ever seen to having a “perfect” score. The maximum they could have scored was 162 and they “achieved” a 155. They also received 72% of the last place votes.

On the flip side, Jon and Kris move up from a tie for third to the first position, barely beating out the Mormons who dropped one spot to second. The biggest upward movement was for Gus and Hera who moved from seventh to third. Also moving up were Lori and Bolo from sixth to fourth. The biggest fall was for Hayden and Aaron moving down from second to sixth.

First place votes were well spread out this week with the top six teams all getting at least one first place vote (that’s up from four teams last week). It appears to me that this could be a fluid situation at the top. On the flip side the bottom dwellers from seven and down are unlikely to move much until teams on top of them are eliminated.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Week 2 Results"
Who would have thought that Colin and Christie could be beat in this game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •