The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
Do the people who are in the game vote,or does the orignals have any say in the vote as well.

If so,all I can say is that I hope Amanda and Matt stay.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... shery_1 09-03-03 1
 RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... SoCalSteve 09-04-03 2
   RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... ImZACKtheAPE 09-04-03 3
       RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... Vicy82 09-04-03 11
           RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... cesss 09-04-03 12
   RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... Chrissy gal 09-04-03 4
 Kavita and Matt SurvivinDawg 09-04-03 5
   RE: Kavita and Matt Crazy4Jason 09-04-03 6
   Kavita and Matt Majic Mitch 09-04-03 7
   Ugly girls Breezy 09-04-03 8
   RE: Kavita and Matt cgdog 09-04-03 9
   RE: Kavita and Matt sbeck 09-04-03 10
       Who's staying? Crazy4Jason 09-05-03 13
           RE: Who's staying? managerr 09-05-03 14
       RE: Kavita and Matt jsd63 09-07-03 18
 RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... Angelfood 09-05-03 15
   RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... Breezy 09-08-03 19
       RE: Tom dislikes Dave info Angelfood 09-08-03 20
 RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... ugibugi 09-07-03 16
   RE: Question about the rules!(SPOIL... LCV1 09-07-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shery_1 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shery_1 Click to send private message to shery_1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"

The losers are going back home tomorrow, and the guests at the hotel, the ones still in the game, are the ones to pick 2(1 of of each sex) to stay. thats why alot of them started kissing ass.

SoCalSteve 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SoCalSteve Click to send private message to SoCalSteve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
Yes.... only the ones still left in the game will be able to pick. The guys will pick a girl, and the girls will pick a guy.
I agree... I hope Amanda and Matt will stay....
D, K, C, & T need to get one more vote each to gain control of who stays. I saw that A(ba)ndon is trying to get back on very desperately. (Schemeing with Zach-A$$ and LAmy) -- He has a chance if Holly votes with LAmy and (Least-)Desiree(d). But the show made me think that Dave was getting thru to her... kinda.... he was trying to be nice, but she couldn't look him in the eyes...kinda fishy... but maybe Scott has done enough to her for her to swing the other way????
As for the guys... They need to get Tom (and Smoky) on their side. I think that will be fairly easy.
Any thoughts?
Steve

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
I'm loving the scenarios now! Well it's guys picking girls and vice versa so I think Dave and Keith are going to vote for Amanda or Kavita to stay. Ill go with Amanda on that one.

Scott might go with Mel to stay but realise he's got too much on his plate with Holly and keep the status quo. I hope and think he will come to his senses and vote with D and K to bring in Amanda. This way he's still got Holly for a roommate or possibly Amanda.

Tom is the wild card. But with D,K and hopefully S's vote for Amanda it doesnt matter how Tom votes. He's flying way to low under the radar right now! What happens with tie breakers??

The chicks. I can see Tara and Charla voting for Matt.
Holly could be swayed over to the Hero side and go with Tara and Charla. If not she would have to go with the losers.

Pizza Hut girl and Un-Desireed I think are going to bring back Alexis instead of Andonette. Ive got a feeling good will prevail over evil on this one.

So I'm going with Amanda and Matt returning to PH.

Vicy82 16 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vicy82 Click to send private message to Vicy82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"

>
>Pizza Hut girl and Un-Desireed I
>think are going to bring
>back Alexis instead of Andonette.
>Ive got a feeling good
>will prevail over evil on
>this one.
>
>So I'm going with Amanda and
>Matt returning to PH.

I seriously doubt Amy will pick Alex after all that's happened between them. I wouldn't trust Alex if I was her. I think Amy will go for her protector Beau now tha Zach can't stay and Desiree will follow suit. Charla and Tara will go for Matt, leaving Holly as the X factor, she might be convinced to vote for Beau. She did cry when he left. "He was so nice to me"(sob, sob)

cesss 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cesss Click to send private message to cesss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
As far as, the forever brain dead Amy is concerned, I believe to show her love for her confused twarp of a BOY-friend and especially since he came on the show confessing a feeling with some lame "my mother said B.S." instead of an apology for what happen with "K", something I am not sure if she knows about or not, I feel that when "Z" leaves that she will probably announce that she is leaving also. Just as well, because if she won the game, they picked the wrong name for it-it should be welcome to helllocated in zits county.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 05:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-03 AT 05:36 AM (EST)

>>but maybe Scott has done enough to her for her to swing the other way????<<

Many people think that Scott "swings the other way" already.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-03, 06:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kavita and Matt"
I hope Kavita and Matt stay.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-04-03, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy4Jason Click to send private message to Crazy4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kavita and Matt"
Would agree that Matt will probably be voted back on by the ladies, either Kavita/ Amanda for the guy's choice. I can't see ANY of the men choosing Toni- hopefully. I do think Scott is going to vote for Melanie(Melody??) to come back on.

Holly is getting pissed, I think she is going to take some kind of action next week. VERY-VERY happy to see Zack get what was coming to him finally. I bet now he will learn how important it is to keep you mouth shut! The look on Lamy's face was absolutely priceless when Amanda informed Zack that since he threatened Keith he would be ineligible to stay- justice! Way to go Charla for keeping your distance, don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you upset, they'll be gone soon. It's going to be a very interesting show on Monday...

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kavita and Matt"
More than likely Kavita and Matt, they were less offensive than all of the other guests, and spent less time in Paradise.

I'm having Love Cruise flashbacks.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ugly girls"
Have to really think about who they vote on don't they? Right now there's one more girl than guy, if this thing is going to wrap up soon doesn't it have to get down to just couples. Which seems to me means that right after they vote two on there's a roommate selection and one of the girls goes home. Now there could also be a twist that the newly voted on couple stays a couple and the rest have to pair up so it would go like this......

Charla/Dave
Tara/Keith
Holly/Scott/Amy?
Desiree/Tom/Amy?

Either Scott or Tom will have to pick between their current roommate and Amy. I think Scott would pick Holly over Amy but I'm not sure about Tom. He's weird and keeps saying he trusts and likes Amy the most and wants to get to know her better. Have they shown anything that would make it look like Amy opened Tom's eyes to how she really is?

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

cgdog 25 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cgdog Click to send private message to cgdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kavita and Matt"
I'm with you...hoping either Kavita or Amanda and Matt stay.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kavita and Matt"
Me, too. I was rooting for Amanda, but she might be too easily influenced by Retin-Amy and others. Kavita seemed to me to be the only sane guest at Paradise when she was on. I am thinking about when Zack pointed at her and she told him it was rude, and then Zack totally flipped out! I remember thinking,"Get out while you can!" So I think Kavita would be a refreshing addition to P-Ho.

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy4Jason Click to send private message to Crazy4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Who's staying?"
Crz4Jason

Just wondering guys- are 2 current guests going home on Monday or just one woman? Isn't the last show airing on October 1st?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-05-03, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who's staying?"
I think they should choose Amanda because Beau is a likely choice of the women and Amanda has proven that she can keep Beau in line. When the originals wanted Beau to whack Amanda, he absolutely refused to do it. Plus Beau is stupid and easily controlled.

So are the remaining originals organized or not? We keep seeing how they know that the other four are an alliance, but they never act together. Alex votes for Tara, they work to eliminate Beau, etc. It's silly.

jsd63 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-03, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsd63 Click to send private message to jsd63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kavita and Matt"
I agree with you. Although I think I'd rather see Matt and Amanda come back.

I think Zack revealed a little more about himself than he may have wanted to, when he flipped out over the finger pointing thing.

"I'm a country boy" "I'm a debater" "I've got lawyer in me!"

He must be from the country, he likes sex with animals (A) And I think he may have meant he's a masterbater. And as for the lawyer in him, I don't really care if his boyfriend is a lawyer.
I'm sure he's had some burger flippers in him too! He's such a prettyboy wannabe. The way he looked at himself in the mirror
it was really clear that he loves himself. He's extremely jealous of Keith. Narcissism is a trait shared by many homosexuals, specifically in gay men. Zack is a total ass, it's too bad he got booted. I've been hoping that Keith would give him a beating. But since there's always twists in the game maybe Amy can do it for us, on camera when the go to LA. If his mother really said that she loved Amy, she's definitely as weird as her son. She needs a check up from the neck up too!
If I was Zack, I'm sure my mother would have told me "you're lucky you got kicked off. That Amy is a psyhco!"

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-05-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
I think Matt and Melanie (but i'm hoping for amanda)

Matt - I thought that was brilliant at the PBox when he said that he didn't trust anyone. I hope he is setting it up to seem neutral to get voted on by the girls. Its up to Holly, maybe Dave will encourage her to pick someone neutral and nice.
Andon - Amy and Des choice because they showed on the preview that she has a secret pact with him and they can act indifferent about him getting voted on.
Beau - claimed he has Dave's back but on the preview is shown fighting with him. But then again who doesn't he fight with. He got voted off before because you can never tell who he truly would align with and he was protecting Amy, so I doubt it. Also, I wonder if he's making it only "seem" like he's mad at Dave, so he can get voted on and align with him, but I doubt it.

As for the choice of girls:
I DO NOT think Tom will again side with Dave/Keith unless he is keeping up the charade and planning to defect later. He talked bad about him last week. Should Not be easy.
Scott would want Melanie or Amanda (good call ImZtA) but maybe only if they were with a new guy that would have their back. I would hope they wouldn't want Toni for the sheer stress of it. Maybe Dave will offer a Melanie vote for Scott/Holly to vote Matt. Maybe Holly will side with Dave after she gets mad that Scott votes for Mel. That's it! haha.
I think Amanda would be a better choice than Khavita, cuz she'll "play" neutral, but that could cause trouble with the tara/charla bond. hmmn..

I wish we knew what they do in a tie breaker. I'm sure there will be a twist that will negate the possibility anyway.
I like Breezy's roomate selection theory.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
Thanks Angelfood.
I missed the Tom saying something bad about Dave. What was it?

I still say the girls have to pick carefully. If this show is going to wrap up it has to get down to couple eliminations which means the odd girl out right now would have to go.

*Breezy ... keeping OT satisfied since 2003*

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-08-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Tom dislikes Dave info"
Tom's Betrayal -

This happened immediately after the Alex vote-off (end of that episode or beginning of the next). TV shows Tom in the pool and Dave walks by and Tom reaches up, shakes his hand and Tom goes on and on about how he knows that he wouldn't have made it this far if not for Dave and Keith and he really appreciates it, ok (maybe said more, i can't remember).
Next second: Tom talks secretly into the camera about how he doesn't like Dave and how he's played the game and doesn't want to see him win. No real explanation, but I have 2 theories:
1. Always jealous that Dave got picked over him and sees that there's no room in top 4 with Dave having so much power. When Tom started, he played the goofball to seem not a threat and then took the alliegance Dave offered, now is backstabbing.
2. He's following his girl Desiree, since she jumped ship too (after "PINKYSWEARING" with Charla, no less), which shouldn't be a surprise after she claimed at the vote-on questions that she'd get along best with Amy.

Hope that clarifies a little. Tom's been backseat to the Zack drama, so i don't know if many people caught it.

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-03, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ugibugi Click to send private message to ugibugi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
The way the rules are just made up on the fly I suppose how they go about the voting would depend on what side of the bed the producers woke up on that morning. If they do this show again (which I will not watch) they need to have real rules, not this make it up as you go mode of operation.

LCV1 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LCV1 Click to send private message to LCV1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Question about the rules!(SPOILERS!!)"
The fact that they are making up the rules as they go is the best part! Then they can adapt the rules to the current situation. It has not only kept the guests on their feet...but also the viewers. Let's face it...Monday and Wednesday were intriguing to watch...especially if you are fans of D, K, C & T...but you WERE watching...right...and most likely you'll watch the rest of the episodes...geniuses they are...deciding what to do on the fly. I love it and you can bet I'll be watching it next year!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •