The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How many shows has Foni been on?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

little_lizard20 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"How many shows has Foni been on?"
I was reading a message with that question earlier, and I was wondering if there were any more people who knew just how many shows (pre-paradise) she has been on. I know I've seen her on Blind Date, someone said they saw her on some love-boat show, but let me konw if you know any others.

P.S. Dave, Charla, Tara, and Keith F*$k'n Rock!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How many shows has Foni been on... Crazy4Jason 09-02-03 1
   RE: How many shows has Foni been on... andreamb77 09-04-03 2
   RE: How many shows has Foni been on... msherow 09-08-03 11
 RE: How many shows has Foni been on... cesss 09-04-03 3
   RE: How many shows has Foni been on... sbeck 09-04-03 4
       RE: How many shows has Foni been on... little_lizard20 09-05-03 5
           RE: How many shows has Foni been on... Lahela 09-05-03 6
               RE: How many shows has Foni been on... sbeck 09-05-03 7
                   RE: How many shows has Foni been on... Lahela 09-05-03 8
                       RE: How many shows has Foni been on... Angelfood 09-05-03 9
 RE: How many shows has Foni been on... ugibugi 09-07-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Crazy4Jason 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-02-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
1. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
We were channel surfing the other night & saw her (still without a neck) on Blind Date. Bet the date wishes he was literally blind after laying eyes on her! Anyone else notice the nught she walked how much sweat was seeping through the hideous red-catsuit? Yuhhhckk. Get your A$$ back behind that bar and make my drink B!tch

andreamb77 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 08:02 AM (EST)
2. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
YEs, you are right! Foni was on a love boat show last year! She sucked on that also, the public nor the cast could stand her. She lasted but a few days! She is pitiful.....30 years old...desperate! And all of that and she still think she is the sh@#t! It's so bizarre! These people are making it so obvious to us that there self esteems are so low! Why can't they see it, and why are they all alike (besides Charla, Dave, and Keith). AI really didn't know people like that really exist! It's amazing to me!!

msherow 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
I was surprised by all her acting experience. She's done 3 reality shows, Blind Date, Love Cruise and PH. She's been in a bunch of movies too. I found her resume at http://hh-chicago.com/month/may2003.pdf - Personally, I can't stand her and her bulging eyes. She's a media whore - she'll take any publicity she can get (good or bad).

cesss 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 10:44 PM (EST)
3. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
This is my first entry and I wanted let you know that Tara, has been on "Blinddate". The date was bad from the start. It was with some weird radio jockey. Unlike on Paradise, he didn't get even up to bat, maybe, because on the date he stated "that he liked to lick musty arm pits" and the lady , where they went to get something done as part of the date, wanted to see and he proceed to lick her under arms. I believe that was the straw that broke the camels back for her.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-03, 10:50 PM (EST)
4. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
OMG! Didn't Tom do that to her on one episode? Maybe that's why. I guess no one from Toni's camp can hold appearing on Blind Date against Tara, though, since Toni's been on that and Love Cruise.

little_lizard20 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
Toni was also on Blind date, not just Tara. But as usual, she was scary as hell. God, that woman is big!

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
Hey sbeck..the armpit licking was done by Tom, yes, but his "victim" was Amy, not Tara. ;)

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-05-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Lahela

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
No problem! ;) Anytime!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-05-03, 06:25 PM (EST)
9. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
Someone on the other msgbd is posting msg 57571, he must be her agent, the poor guy wastes a lot of time defending her:

She worked at Hogs & Honeys in Chicago, they have
a site with her resume and experience. here's some:
film: High Fidelity and Negotiator
tv: Love Cruise, Regis and Kelly, Howard Stern, Fitness Follies and Blind Date. and supposedly Extra and Tom Green Show.

check msg 9 and 10 for pics of her at the bar.
someone is also setting up a website for her.

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-03, 01:44 AM (EST)
10. "RE: How many shows has Foni been on?"
Blind date? It would be a blessing if the guy were actually blind if he had to go on a date with Toni.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •