The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I still wish Mandisa is with the final 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Comsat 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Comsat Click to send private message to Comsat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I still wish Mandisa is with the final 6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-06 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

I saw Mandisa today on Idol Tonight, she looks great tonight. Watching the American Idol,I think they're all great, except for Kellie- really she is the only one I'd want to see voted off, I'd really like all of the other ones who are there, plus Mandisa, to be the winners!! I really like Mandisa. I heard that she's recieving great offers.. good for her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I still wish Mandisa is with th... halfpintlemon 04-26-06 1
   RE: I still wish Mandisa is with th... Pepito 04-26-06 2
 RE: I still wish Mandisa is with th... singer 04-27-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I still wish Mandisa is with the final 6"
I really liked Mandisa too and was really bummed when she got voted off. I was glad someone finally stood up to Simon when he had taken it too far. Paula just makes it worse with her constant interruption...

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I still wish Mandisa is with the final 6"
Thank you, thank you y'all for your kind words.... Frankly, I think I still belong on the show, too. And that Paris... still there? And KELLIE???!! What is this world coming to? I guess it was God's plan for me to get bumped, because he has other offers for me coming and I won't have to sign a contract that sells my soul to the American Idol producers, either.

Thank you Jesus.

Mandisa

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-27-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I still wish Mandisa is with the final 6"
Mandisa is a fine singer with good technique.

What she lacks is an ability (or willingness) to finesse the way that she expresses music in different genres.

There was a point when I used to hear people say that Patti LaBelle sang at two decibel levels: Loud and Loudest. Luckily, comparing old and new video clips, I have noticed that she has adopted many, many different types of musical approaches over the years. That is why people consider her to be an outstanding performer today.

Mandisa could learn a lot from this example. If she is going to advance from being just a good vocalist to being a great performer, she needs to make her vocal expressions more versatile and subtle.

--Singer

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •