The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mizz Eve 368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-05-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-04 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

Putting aside Omoanarosa's comments about the portrayal of African-American women in reality television, her assertion that she was the strongest player, and DT's desire to have women around only for "eye candy," I am convinced that she has talked to a lawyer and has set the groundwork for a lawsuit regarding her alleged head injury.

She blamed her firing on "getting hit on the head with a piece of cement," droning on about her alleged injury, referring often to the "pain" she was in, empahsizing that she was "really hurt" and "suffered a great deal as a result of that injury." But then she laid the responsibility of the alleged injury directly at the feet of DT & MB, stating that they failed to provide "safety protection," i.e. hardhats at the "construction site" and accusing them of trying to cover up her injury to elude responsibility, "if you were a property owner and someone got hit on the head with a big piece of whatever, wouldn't you want to spin it as something else?"

Yep, no doubt about it, she will be filing a personal insury lawsuit anyday now. She couldn't win the competition so she's going for a tacky lawsuit instead.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... southie 03-05-04 1
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... frankz 03-05-04 3
 RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... geg6 03-05-04 2
 RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... Abbynoxious 03-05-04 4
 RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... Chrissy gal 03-05-04 5
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... IreneMcGee 03-05-04 6
       RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... tiffybug 03-05-04 7
           RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... CarlosCruz 03-05-04 8
               RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... nickm 03-05-04 13
               RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... nickm 03-05-04 15
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... nickm 03-05-04 14
       RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... subman 03-06-04 26
           RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... Mizz Eve 03-06-04 29
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... Whacrusaders 03-07-04 30
 My Concussion djandy 03-05-04 9
   RE: My Concussion chobbs77 03-05-04 10
 RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... nickm 03-05-04 11
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... kholley 03-05-04 16
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... Mizz Eve 03-05-04 17
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... realityshowgeek 03-06-04 24
 RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... nickm 03-05-04 12
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... Gina99 03-05-04 18
       RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... Daisy 03-05-04 20
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... subman 03-06-04 27
 RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... mr_dude 03-05-04 19
 RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... Mizz Eve 03-05-04 21
   RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... subman 03-06-04 28
 RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Poten... lickdees 03-05-04 22
 The Tonight Show-Same Song, Differe... frankz 03-06-04 23
   RE: The Tonight Show-Same Song, Dif... Chrissy gal 03-06-04 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

southie 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail southie Click to send private message to southie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
I noticed that, too. Look out Donald, the big O is coming back to bite you in the ass with a fat lawsuit.

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-05-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
I'm sure that with "The Donald" and MB's experiences in business (and TV) that they have an ironclad contract that protects them.
You don't get to where they are without knowing how to cover your ass, completely.
Doesn't stop her from suing. Anyone can sue anyone for anything in this great country but she will not be successful. Not a chance.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-04 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Oh, man, I saw that interview, too, and that was my exact reaction. I soooooo dislike this woman. She is totally delusional. She said she was the best woman there by far and that Bill was the next best after her. She said the basketball game footage was taken 4 days after her "concussion" from the drywall. But she did not explain how that conflicted with her supposed debilitating pain a week later. Nor could she justify her long sitdown lunch with what a doctor supposedly told her, namely that she should make sure to eat at least once a day. Lunch on the run would be getting a meal and wouldn't necessarily hurt her, especially if she had been capable of playing basketball within the last few days. I have never seen such complete self delusion. She said that she, unlike the rest of the cast, was beyond being an apprentice because she is already a professional. Yeah, a professional liar, slacker,and b**ch! She also said that her portrayal was somehow racist in that all reality show black women are shown to be just like her. Sorry, but I think Vecepia might take exception to that. As, I think, Alicia would because she is strong and outspoken, but is not shown to be the enormous drag on her team that Osamarosa obviously was to hers. Sometimes on reality shows, people come off exactly as they are. If I never see this poor specimen ever again, it will be too soon.

Abbynoxious 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-05-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Abbynoxious Click to send private message to Abbynoxious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Omoanorosa's interview on the Today Show again left me feeling like I am the one with the concussion. Her whining is repulsive. She really does buy her own sh*t. I hate her drivel about African America women,it sells short any Af Am woman that has achieved success professionally.

As I watched the interview , I could picture her sitting in a witness stand. It sounded like a rehearsal for her testimony. I can't imagine that the contestants didn't have to sign a fairly detailed waiver to release the show, producers, NBC, etc, from any claims. But I do think that we'll be hearing from both reality witches that left last night (Sue on Survivor) in the form of lawsuits.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
The whole interview was unsettling. Here are some points:

Omarosa probably will sue DT and MB, and she could win. I'm pretty sure that any contract the contestants signed would not excuse the producers from using "ordinary care" to protect the contestants from harm. Since hard hats are required on construction sites in most states the fact that hard hats were not available for the contestants would be a problem for the producers.

It is upsetting to see someone like Omarosa complain about the portrayal of African American women on Reality TV. The example she used was Camille on America's Next Top Model. Is Omarosa saying that Tyra purposely chose to portray Camille as an angry African American woman. What about Xiomara? Was she portrayed the same way? How about Mercedes (who is not African American, but is a woman of color)? What about Tyra? Does she portray herself as an angry African American woman? The whole comparison is absurd!!!

So much more about what she said is bothering me, but if I write more, I will just feel worse. I think I'll go throw up now!!

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
The way Omarosa is behaving is doing far more to damage women and African Americans than anything Trump could have. She is uplifting stereotypes, which won't help her cause.

tiffybug 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tiffybug Click to send private message to tiffybug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Omarosa said that she normally doesn't act like she acted on the show. But I didn't see any difference in her attitude on the Today from the Aprrentice. Her interview was complete BS. When the plaster fell, the tape showed it wasn't a huge piece of ceiling it was plaster. If she was really hurt as bad as she claimed, donald would be understanding like he was with Heidi's situation with her mom. Two projects later she is still whining about it. Also on the Today show she said something like her and Kwame were friends but I didn't get that from watching the show. I thought he was annoyed by her too, he certainly didnt help her in the boardroom. I think Omarosa is dislusional if she thinks anyone on the show liked her.

CarlosCruz 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CarlosCruz Click to send private message to CarlosCruz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Omarosa,

Milk the Don for everything he has. That guy plays out everyone. You acted in his show for food and lodging and the possibility to earn a contract. But you did not get paid at all. And at the same time you made a fool of yourself in front of America. You dserve some money. You are a total b...tch, but you wre the attraction of the show.

nickm 10 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nickm Click to send private message to nickm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
More people that I know are looking forward to an episode without her. The ratings will tell. She knew the risks coming in and agreed to them. She deserves no more or no less than the white, I mean OTHER players got when they were booted.

03-05-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nickm Click to send private message to nickm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
She said on CNBC today that this had "already been a very lucrative venture for me <grin>"

03-05-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Construction sites? Do you think they had already purchased a building permit? Was it a construction site or just a crappy building?
It all depends on what kind of releases they signed in their contracts. How many waivers do you think there are in contracts for "Survivor" or "Fear Factor?"

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-06-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
The problem with waivers of liability is that in most courts they are looked upon as selfserving documents without a lot of legal merit. Also, most courts have established that a defendant can not be required to waive an unknown element of liability. In cases such as these, there is also a standard of minimum care. Having a box of hardhats at the ready for people to wear when walking through an area under going rennovation would be a reasonable expectation of Trump. However, Omoanorosa has to be able to show that she has experienced some damages and without any hospitalizan or medical bills, she doesn't have much of a case.

03-06-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Oh. My. God.
Spoken like a true lawyer!

Whacrusaders 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whacrusaders Click to send private message to Whacrusaders Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
She will not win her case! She was taken to the hospital and she was released after being seen - hence no injury. The medical records will show that she didn’t have any injury, therefore no damages can be awarded. The other big thing working against her is that it was on tape. We saw right after her mishap that she was able to function just fine and wasn't in any pain and no evidence of any bump was seen or anyone checking her said anything about it on tape.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "My Concussion"
I actually got a concussion at work, and even though I didn't feel like I needed to they forced me to go to the doctor so that it would be documented in case of a Workers Comp claim. My symptoms were dizziness, headache, and an inability to think quickly. It felt like I was wading through strands of cotton to try to think, and my answers to questions took a long time because it took awhile for me to process the question. After a long nap and night's sleep, I felt fine and was back at work the next day.

Omarosa did not exhibit any of these symptoms, except for the claimed headache whenever she didn't want to do any work. If I had tried to play basketball after my concussion, any quick move would have started the earth spinning and I would have collapsed to the ground. Omarosa obviously was just using the episode as an excuse to be lazy and gain sympathy. If she were hit by such a huge piece of drywall (which has now mutated to concrete), then drywall pieces and dust would have been obvious in her hair sprayed dark hair. Yet nothing was visible and not a hair was out of place like it would be if she'd had to comb the pieces out. The facts just don't add up, and yet again Primadonnarosa is coming up with excuses for her own failure.

djandy

chobbs77 23 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chobbs77 Click to send private message to chobbs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Concussion"
More than how mad and repulsed I was by her - I seriously wanted to hurl when she said something to the effect of (after the interview) - No Lester, It was my pleasure. GROSSSSS!!!! What is her deal? Does she know how fake she is? It disgusts me - that smile and that holier-than-thou attitude - I can't take it!!!!

And I'm not trying to open a can of worms here - but check out the admissions requirements where she got her graduate degree. She may be bright (I'm saying that to be nice) but she sure as hell didn't go to Harvard so I don't understand why she acts like she's an intellectual goddess!

Ew Ew Ew! Everything about her just gives me the creeps!

~Carrie~

"Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."

03-05-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
I had thought that Omarosa's behavior on the program last night was outrageous. That was, until I just saw her on CNBC. For her to try to play the race card is ridiculous. She said that she felt isolated and alienated by the other contestants, like they didn't like her. She immediately follow that statement with a comment about race, gender, and "diversity", which is a direct implication that the reason that she was disliked, isolated and alienated was that she is an African American woman. She very carefully constructed her statements, as if pre-written, to give the strong feeling of "THEY FIRED ME BECAUSE I'M A BLACK WOMAN!"
The more likely truth is that she only made it as far as she did BECAUSE she is a black woman.

Having grown up as a mixed-race child, and being about the same age as Omarosa, I know that things HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN THAT HARD FOR US!!! Our mothers, now they had it a little harder. The truth is that we have grown up beneath the shelter of the NAACP and affirmative action (which I refuse to capitalize, because they are fundamentally offensive to myself and my family). Over and over I have seen freinds, classmates, and co-workers recieve opportunities and endowments that they did not deserve, but were not available to deserving asian, caucasian, hispanic, etc, people. I lost a scholarship to an individual with SAT scores 200 points lower than mine and a lower GPA because BOTH of his parents were African American and only one of mine. Omarosa is very bold, and has undoubtedly sought out and taken full advantage of these types of opportunities.

Omarosa would have received no such preferential treatment here, however. As for her talent and ability, I did not see any. She had no common sense, she was not a "deal-closer," she was selfish, and showed a low level of intelligence. One of the key characteristics of intelligence is to adapt. Omarosa was the least adaptable person of the entire 16, with the possible exception of David, who rivalled both her ego and her ineptitude. She claimed that because she is an African American woman, there was less camera coverage of her on the show and people didn't see what she was REALLY like. I believe she got as much face time as anyone on the show, if not more. I, for one, had all I could stand of her.

kholley 13 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kholley Click to send private message to kholley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
I wish you could hear my APPLAUSE for you right now! Good for you for working hard and accomplishing things on your own. The reality in today's world is that we ALL have to adapt, we ALL work for a boss who is most likely a jerk, we ALL have to bite our tongues at times when we don't agree with something, and we ALL have to realize that in order to be successful, we must be trusted and respected by our peers.

I have never had this much contempt for someone I've never met.....

03-05-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
When was she on CNBC? Did you mean The Today Show? I'm not trying to give you a hardtime, I'm just wondering if there's another interview with her that maybe available to view. I'd like to see if she gives different responses to the same types of questions.

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
>I had thought that Omarosa's behavior
>on the program last night
>was outrageous. That was, until
>I just saw her on
>CNBC. For her to try
>to play the race card
>is ridiculous. She said that
>she felt isolated and alienated
>by the other contestants, like
>they didn't like her. She
>immediately follow that statement with
>a comment about race, gender,
>and "diversity", which is a
>direct implication that the reason
>that she was disliked, isolated
>and alienated was that she
>is an African American woman.
>She very carefully constructed her
>statements, as if pre-written, to
>give the strong feeling of
>"THEY FIRED ME BECAUSE I'M
>A BLACK WOMAN!"
>The more likely truth is that
>she only made it as
>far as she did BECAUSE
>she is a black woman.
>
>
>Having grown up as a mixed-race
>child, and being about the
>same age as Omarosa, I
>know that things HAVEN'T REALLY
>BEEN THAT HARD FOR US!!!
>Our mothers, now they had
>it a little harder. The
>truth is that we have
>grown up beneath the shelter
>of the NAACP and affirmative
>action (which I refuse to
>capitalize, because they are fundamentally
>offensive to myself and my
>family). Over and over I
>have seen freinds, classmates, and
>co-workers recieve opportunities and endowments
>that they did not deserve,
>but were not available to
>deserving asian, caucasian, hispanic, etc,
>people. I lost a scholarship
>to an individual with SAT
>scores 200 points lower than
>mine and a lower GPA
>because BOTH of his parents
>were African American and only
>one of mine. Omarosa is
>very bold, and has undoubtedly
>sought out and taken full
>advantage of these types of
>opportunities.
>
>Omarosa would have received no such
>preferential treatment here, however. As
>for her talent and ability,
>I did not see any.
>She had no common sense,
>she was not a "deal-closer,"
>she was selfish, and showed
>a low level of intelligence.
>One of the key characteristics
>of intelligence is to adapt.
>Omarosa was the least adaptable
>person of the entire 16,
>with the possible exception of
>David, who rivalled both her
>ego and her ineptitude. She
>claimed that because she is
>an African American woman, there
>was less camera coverage of
>her on the show and
>people didn't see what she
>was REALLY like. I believe
>she got as much face
>time as anyone on the
>show, if not more. I,
>for one, had all I
>could stand of her.

Give me a break!! Let's not read more into this than it's worth. Omarosa is looking to promote herself to something bigger and better, just like any other contestant on these reality shows.. I do believe she was disliked by the other women on the show because of her attitude and her race. Because she wasn't meek and accomodating in addition to being Black-she was treated as the wicked witch. Heidi is equally offensive and like Omorosa stated-quite ignorant.
This is a reality show, (with emphasis on show, not reality)let's not drag Affirmative Action into this,and I'm sure you've scored many points from your white friends with your stand on affirmative action. It's to bad you loss out on a scholarship or whatever-maybe it was you and not the fact that only one parent was Black. Continue to spend your life thinking you are playing on the same leveled field as Barbie and thinking black women from the previous generation only had it a little harder, you will continued to be disappointed. Wake up!!

03-05-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
DONALD, YOU JUST GOT DUPED!!!

Omarosa never intended to win this show. She came in to it with NOTHING but a lawsuit on her mind. (not much can fit "on her mind" at one time) If it isn't the plaster, it will be discrimination.

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-05-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Shoot! I missed the interview. Is there a link to the script???

Daisy 11 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Daisy Click to send private message to Daisy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Go to http://msnvideo.msn.com/video/default.aspx?setcp=B&prepend=dca38b1e-29dc-4616-9201-237d266da813&undock=true to watch the video clip.

03-06-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-04 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

Maybe I'm confused, but Omoanorosa was not an employee of Trump. She was an invited guest to appear in a reality-based competition for a job with his organization. If she can claim bias because she lost since she was black, couldn't a black contestant on "who wants to be a millionaire" claim the same thing? She may be able to claim that she was injured on his property, but I don't see how she could claim discrimination since ALL of the contestants and their "firing" were handled with the same degree of subjectivity. She was not treated any differently in this element of the show than the white candidates.

mr_dude 12 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mr_dude Click to send private message to mr_dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Let her sue! I can't wait for The Donald and NBC to eat her up alive publicly.

She is a loser and a whiner. She aggressively attacks others to cover for her own many shortcomings.

And quite frankly, she has done a disservice to black people everywhere by playing that race card to no end.

For the many bigots out there, her behavior only helps reinforce their stereotypes.

03-05-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
USA Today has an interesting article on Omahoma's firing, as well as the others and how it doesn't conform to good termination policies and can expose employers to lawsuits.

Notice that DT claims that he has trademarked the phrase "you're fired."

03-06-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
Yep, I read the article and it just said that no employer in their right mind should ever handle an actual termination in that manner. The key word here is "actual". First, a real employer would not bring three employees in and fire one of them in front of the other two. People, this is a "play" about an immaginery employment situation and the "you're fired" statement from Trump carries no legal implications at all since none of these people are (or should be) Trump employees. It's a game and Trump is free to set the rules and interpret the success of each competitor along the established guidelines for selecting the winner. Omoanorosa can whine that she was the smartest contestant as much as she wants but the fact remains that this contest hinges upom more than mere intelligence. The person has to have a personality AND leadership ability, all attributes that Omoanoras sorely lacks.

lickdees 20 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lickdees Click to send private message to lickdees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Today Show - Omoanarosa's Potential Lawsuit"
That is the problem with the USA people can sue for anything. I remember it was a tiny piece of plaster that hit her, but even a penny if it falls from high enough can wreck your dome.She sucked anyway and her attitude was horrible ,great body just shitty attitude.

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "The Tonight Show-Same Song, Different Verse"
Didn’t want to start a new thread but she was on the Tonight Show last night too.
It was pretty funny actually. Jay Leno pretty much gave it to her. And to make it even better, Tom Arnold was on the couch and as anyone who knows who Tom is can attest; he didn’t just sit there quietly. Her body language was clear that she was trying to tune Tom out (her back completely to him) and concentrate on only Jay but Tom wasn’t having any of that. He piped in whenever he felt like it. And, apparently he has been watching the show. He knew quite a bit about it. Wish I would have taken notes last night as Tom got a few pretty good zingers in. I’ll have to rely on memory.
Pretty much the same story as all the other reports in this thread of her appearances on the other shows. Jay asked about the plaster incident. She responded that they were in a construction zone “without hardhats” (using great emphasis, her plans of a lawsuit somewhat obvious). He gave her a hard time about the basketball scene, as did Tom. Jay asked specifically if that scene was taped prior to the “concussion”, trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. She stated that that happened 4 days later but she was still a victim of MB’s notorious editing.
But then Jay asked why was she still complaining at the lunch situation and she had no real answer. “I was affected the whole time blah blah blah”. Jay and Tom both commented on the selective nature of her injuries. She pasted on that fake smile and continued.
Jay asked her if she was intimidated by “The Donald”. Her reply, “I worked for Al Gore and Bill Clinton. Do you really think someone like Donald Trump would intimidate me?”
Jay asked her, again giving her the benefit of the doubt, if she felt she was unfairly edited as coming across as “kinda bitchy”.
“Do you think I looked that way? I don’t”.
“Yes” Jay and Tom answered in unison.
“Well my grandmother called me after the show and said ‘Girl we have to talk’ and anytime your Grandmother says that, you know you’re in trouble. But I don’t think I was portrayed incorrectly. I’m just a strong black woman yadda yadda yadda”.
But that was her only real attempt to play the race card. It wasn’t a major part of her defense in this appearance.
I’ll try and find some transcripts.
She has the most plastic smile of anyone I know. A clear background in politics.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-06-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Tonight Show-Same Song, Different Verse"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-04 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

She has the most plastic smile of anyone I know.

And the worst fake laugh of anyone I've seen!! And her over-use of the interviewer's name is beyond annoying!

I loved the way Jay and Tom grilled her because I thought Lester, from the Today Show, really let her off easy.

I think that Omarosa's overinflated sense of self-worth borders on psychosis! I saw three interviews with her yesterday and all she could talk about, besides the "concussion", was how wonderful she is..."I worked for Al Gore and Bill Clinton"... "I am an accomplished business woman"... "They were threatened by me because I was the strongest competitor on the show"... "If I was there at the end they knew they couldn't beat me"...

I think she beats Richard Hatch in the area of Narcissism!!

Edited to add:
I also thought it was interesting that in all of her interviews she said, "I thought that I was gone in week 3, but I lasted until week 9." Her team did not lose a challenge until week 5. The week 3 challenge was the "Price Negotiation" challenge where Sam was eliminated. Why would she have thought that she was going that week??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •