The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why jeanette shouldnt win (even tho..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Current Message

monkemon 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-10-01, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail monkemon Click to send private message to monkemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why jeanette shouldnt win (even tho..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

Please interpret this post as a fun post meant to ignite a discussion on why jeanette should/shouldnt win and NOT commentary on what age is appropriate for having kids

WARNING
Comments made on this post are directed at TV's JEANETTE. I dont know any of you so understand i am not talking about your parents and what they were doing at 19 (but for some reason a few paranoid people dont get that). Amazingly enough, a disclaimer like this is required for people to not take this post personally.
WARNING

Argh. i just saw the 2nd to last episode and im pissed that jeanette is still there. I'll start with why i think she shouldnt win.

Michael, Mellissa, Toni, Anthony and ralph are all playing the game exactly how it should be played. Maybe theyre making friends but maybe theyre just strategizing. Who cares. The point is that they got that far by being intelligent, trustworthy and a bit evil. But then that stupid stupid switch and jeanette is on the boat. Jeanette has been playing EVERYONE (even 90% of the viewers) because she brought out the biggest manipulation weapon around. "i am a single mom with a daughter". OH PLEASE! Everyone now seems to think "give it to jeanette because of her kid and mom" but that doesnt make sense. This isnt celebrity millionaire where you hope the winner gives the money to a good charity. This is about playing and winning for yourself and bringing up the kid thing is just dirty because it attacks every peice of guilt anybody there has. I really dont think a 32yr old with a 13yr old daughter (do the math to see what a slut she was)should be the deciding factor on who really should win. it should be about who played the best and is the most likeable. that is not paranoid over-reacting jeanette. Bribe or not, bugg-eyed toni offered her money because she fell for the "my poor 13 year old baby" scam and IF toni won she wouldve been real and paid off. Is that really dirty? Then for jeanette to turn on her and consider it a bribe and get angry is horrible. just like when she overreacted about adrian. Thats the person all you people want that prize money going to?

Now who i think should win but wont because jeanette is already locked in with the emotion votes. Melisa is my choice because even though shes a bit underhanded she has always came out and said she does indeed have a boyfriend, shes been pretty honest about her manipulating (as opposed to dirty michael) and shes paired up with the one person everyone thinks deserves to win. Calm, cute naive darrin.

What do you think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Why jeanette shouldnt win (even tho...   monkemon     10-10-01       
   RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   Babbalicious     10-10-01     1  
     Clue for sale   dangerkitty     10-10-01     5  
         Re: Clue For Sale   Babbalicious     10-12-01     38  
             RE: Re: Clue For Sale   Thrill Seeker     10-12-01     39  
                 RE: Re: Clue For Sale   Drive My Car     10-12-01     40  
     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   southgal1     10-10-01     6  
         RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   Brooke     10-12-01     29  
             RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   monkemon     10-12-01     35  
     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   AresMars     10-10-01     8  
     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   PepeLePew13     10-10-01     9  
     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   Island Fella     10-12-01     41  
   Counterpoint   realitybites     10-10-01     2  
   RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   Needjah     10-10-01     3  
     Why Melissa shouldn't win   Thrill Seeker     10-10-01     4  
   RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   AresMars     10-10-01     7  
     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   PepeLePew13     10-10-01     10  
         RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   monkemon     10-11-01     11  
             Monkemon...you're killing me!   Monkeyboy     10-11-01     12  
             RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   PepeLePew13     10-11-01     13  
                 RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   monkemon     10-11-01     14  
                     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (My v...   monkemon     10-11-01     15  
                         RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (My v...   Drive My Car     10-11-01     16  
                             RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (My v...   managerr     10-11-01     17  
                             RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (My v...   monkemon     10-12-01     26  
                         RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (My v...   Tinkerbell     10-11-01     21  
   RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   Pit1971     10-11-01     18  
     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   monkemon     10-12-01     25  
   RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   candle     10-11-01     19  
     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   Drive My Car     10-11-01     20  
     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   MandyM     10-11-01     23  
         RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   monkemon     10-12-01     27  
             RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   PepeLePew13     10-12-01     28  
                 RE: pepelepew is a pepelebonehead   monkemon     10-12-01     32  
                     RE: pepelepew is a pepelebonehead   PepeLePew13     10-12-01     33  
                         RE: pepelepew is a pepelebonehead   monkemon     10-12-01     34  
                             RE: pepelepew is a pepelebonehead   PepeLePew13     10-12-01     36  
                                 RE: pepelepew is a pepelebonehead   monkemon     10-12-01     37  
             RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   Drive My Car     10-12-01     30  
                 RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   monkemon     10-12-01     31  
                     RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   Kramer     10-13-01     42  
                         RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   monkemon     10-13-01     43  
                             Monkemon is diowned by the munkypeo...   Monkeyboy     10-13-01     44  
                                 RE: Monkemon is diowned by the munk...   monkemon     10-13-01     45  
                                     RE: Monkemon is diowned by the munk...   Drive My Car     10-13-01     46  
                                         RE: Monkemon is diowned by the munk...   Kramer     10-13-01     47  
                                             RE: Monkemon is diowned by the munk...   Drive My Car     10-13-01     48  
                                             RE: Monkemon is diowned by the munk...   PepeLePew13     10-14-01     49  
   RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   Libby487     10-11-01     22  
   RE: Why jeanette shouldnt win (even...   candle     10-12-01     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •